Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
How big are the Giant Pocky's? I've seen them in the stores, but wondered if it's too big?
Kristina S.
Debora A.
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
4 years, 9 months ago
Pretty dang big. It's fun to try it once, but I stick with the regular sized pocky.
Janice W.
Janice W.
5 years ago
They're about a foot long and a dime's width. I preferred these to the regular pocky, the breading was really good.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
5 years ago
They're pretty darn big. I got them one time and didn't like them AT ALL compared to the regular Pocky.
Skye S.
Skye S.
Ajax
5 years, 1 month ago
If memory serves, they are about the same size around as a penny. I don't mind them but I don't like the chocolate:biscuit ratio.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
5 years, 1 month ago
Too big? Nah. Only if you prefer more sweet coating than the crunchy biscuit. Pockey, for the most part is a savory little snack, so I recommend the regular size. That, and trying all the flavors.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Dallas, OR
5 years, 1 month ago
The giant ones are pretty good but nothing compares to the regular size.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 1 month ago
I have never heard of Giant Pockys!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
5 years, 1 month ago
I have recently bought the giant pocky's. It was a delicious snack, though I have to say bigger than one's hand and they are more thicker. Totally worth it.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
5 years, 1 month ago
Someone wrote a blog post about regular vs giant strawberry pockys and has a size comparison of the two. From memory, I'd estimate them to be about twice as long and wide: http://www.rachelleb.com/2008/03/25/attack-of-the-giant-pocky/ I wouldn't say 'too big', you just have a lower 'coating' to 'breadstick' ratio. More crunch less sweet coating. You should give them a try though!