Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

How big are the Giant Pocky's? I've seen them in the stores, but wondered if it's too big?
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
July 28, 2013, 3:44 p.m.
About a foot long
Debora A.
Debora A.
Feb. 18, 2013, 11:46 a.m.
Pretty dang big. It's fun to try it once, but I stick with the regular sized pocky.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:32 p.m.
They're about a foot long and a dime's width. I preferred these to the regular pocky, the breading was really good.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
Oct. 19, 2012, 1:22 p.m.
They're pretty darn big. I got them one time and didn't like them AT ALL compared to the regular Pocky.
Skye S.
Skye S.
Oct. 16, 2012, 12:33 p.m.
If memory serves, they are about the same size around as a penny. I don't mind them but I don't like the chocolate:biscuit ratio.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Oct. 13, 2012, 11:46 p.m.
Too big? Nah. Only if you prefer more sweet coating than the crunchy biscuit. Pockey, for the most part is a savory little snack, so I recommend the regular size. That, and trying all the flavors.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Oct. 13, 2012, 6:08 p.m.
The giant ones are pretty good but nothing compares to the regular size.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 13, 2012, 1:50 p.m.
I have never heard of Giant Pockys!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Oct. 13, 2012, 10:45 a.m.
I have recently bought the giant pocky's. It was a delicious snack, though I have to say bigger than one's hand and they are more thicker. Totally worth it.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Oct. 12, 2012, 10:22 p.m.
Someone wrote a blog post about regular vs giant strawberry pockys and has a size comparison of the two. From memory, I'd estimate them to be about twice as long and wide: http://www.rachelleb.com/2008/03/25/attack-of-the-giant-pocky/ I wouldn't say 'too big', you just have a lower 'coating' to 'breadstick' ratio. More crunch less sweet coating. You should give them a try though!

Join Now