BY GLICO

The original Pocky! Introduced in 1966 as "the world's first chocolate stick snack," Pocky Chocolate is a tasty, crispy cookie biscuit stick dipped in rich, dark chocolate cream with a unique "handle." Delicious alone or with coffee, tea, milk, or wine, Pocky Chocolate is the perfect every-day, all-occasion chocolate snack.

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, VEGETABLE OIL (INTERESTERIFIED SUNFLOWER OIL, PLAM OIL, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROLS, CITRIC ACID), WHOLE MILK POWDER, MARGARINE, (VEGETABLE OIL (REFINED PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL) SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROLS, BHA, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR) CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: COCOA BUTTER, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, LECITHIN, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST, MONOGLYCERIDE, LEAVING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, PAPAINCONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK AND SOYBEANSMANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT USES PEANUTS, ALMONDS

• I have heard so many good things about this, where can I get pock...3 Answers
  • Where does the pocky snack originate from ? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these at? 15 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
nicole m.
I will have to say that this is one of my favorite foods to eat or candy What ever you want to call them. They are so fun to eat, because of their stick form. Sometimes I pretend I am a bunny chewing on a carrot lol. I definitely would recommend this to people who want to try something new. I have only tried a few flavors and so far I like the original one better.
Taylor W.
I CANT EVEN! Where do I start? These little buggers are AMAZING! So easy to snack on, taste delicious, remind me of my childhood. They are just all around great. Normally I can only find them at Chinese Grocery Stores & Costco :) If you can't had them you are missing out!
Alex A.
These are always a treat. I remember going to Epcot and heading straight for the Japan carousel to get my hands on some classic Pocky. It's such a simple sweet but that's what I love about it. I would say this is a great sometime treat but it does loose it's charm when you don't have to hunt for it. I mean that's really half the fun. Right?!
Carolina G.
London
Sink your teeth into one of the most legendary biscuit snacks in the world with Glico Pocky. Exactly the same as they were when first made in 1966, these Pocky consist of crunchy sweet biscuit sticks coated in a layer of chocolate. The perfect snack for watching anime or reading manga. Made in Thailand.
Bonny O.
Savannah
I have never been to Asia but these are absolutely amazing. A lot of people think they are bland but unfortunately here in the states we are used to the taste of various chemicals and sweeteners that are not used in Japan. It’s definitely got a more natural chocolate taste. Best treat in my opinion.
Madison C.
Palm Coast, FL
Love love love Pocky! This is the most classic flavor of Pocky! Absolutely obsessed with it! You can find it in most any grocery store! One of my favorite snacks!
Cynthia C.
Eugene
Pocky's are nothing but amazing! They have great flavor options and come in a cute little box that is easy to travel with. You can find them for pretty cheap as well. The only downfall is there needs to be more in the package! I love pocky's and will continue to buy them.
Jenn L.
I love these snacks! They're so simple but so good! It's a shame they don't have them sold in regular supermarkets or pharmacies! They're only sold at Target and Asian supermarkets. Pocky can be a bit pricey depending on where you get them (but it's totally worth the price to me)!
Emily C.
Springfield, MO
Ok... these are so addicting. I would eat more than one box per sitting if I bought them that way. They taste like the old shortbread Girl Scout cookies that are dipped in chocolate, but crispier and better. Yum
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the first flavor of Pocky I ever tried! While the chocolate has a little bit of a dark chocolate flavor ir's still delicious. Before Same Goody closed they used to sell these along with other flavors.
Ieesha H.
Where do you buy your Pocky at?
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite flavor of Pocky?
Suzan C.
Irvine, CA
Strawberry VS Chocolate... Which side are you on?
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
I've never seen these before? Are they sold in the USA?
olivia w.