BY GLICO #74 in Cookies

The original Pocky! Introduced in 1966 as "the world's first chocolate stick snack," Pocky Chocolate is a tasty, crispy cookie biscuit stick dipped in rich, dark chocolate cream with a unique "handle." Delicious alone or with coffee, tea, milk, or wine, Pocky Chocolate is the perfect every-day, all-occasion chocolate snack.

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, VEGETABLE OIL (INTERESTERIFIED SUNFLOWER OIL, PLAM OIL, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROLS, CITRIC ACID), WHOLE MILK POWDER, MARGARINE, (VEGETABLE OIL (REFINED PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL) SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROLS, BHA, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR) CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: COCOA BUTTER, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, LECITHIN, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST, MONOGLYCERIDE, LEAVING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, PAPAINCONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK AND SOYBEANSMANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT USES PEANUTS, ALMONDS

• Where can I buy these at? 15 Answers
  • Are these good? I have wanted to try them but never came around to it!13 Answers
  • I saw these in Walmart and wanted to try them....any good?12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Angie C.
Angie C.
Foodie Expert
This was my childhood! I come from a Chinese background and family, and whenever we go shopping, I would always ask to get these! Pocky is absolutely delicious! Crunchy biscuit in the middle and a layer of yummy chocolate on the outside. They aren't messy to eat because one end of the the biscuit/stick doesn't have chocolate, so it perfect for all! Recently, Costco started selling them and they are pretty cheap for a box of them! I definitely recommend this snack for both kids and adults!!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
POCKY IS AWESOME. They come in SO MANY DIFFERENT FLAVORS, from Green Tea to Banana. I don't even buy these at a the usual grocery store. For this candy, I always go to H-Mart or those cute Japanese stores you randomly find in malls. Where I live there are so many of them. At those kind of places you get the best price for this candy. Or buy in bulk online. You can eat the whole box without feeling guilty too, because the sugar and carbs isn't too bad.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Pocky sticks! They aren't your typical snack but that is why I love them. The almost shortbread stick covered in chocolate is yummy when you want to have a little sweet treat but dont want to over do it. Great to carry in your purse or keep in your desk for when you need a pick me up. They aren't super easy to find, I usually buy them on Amazon or a specialty asian market store
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bellingham, Wa
Oh man, I love Pocky! There's tons of flavors out there(Albeit, they're a little harder to find in the US) and they give you plenty in a box and yet you aren't left feeling that "I shouldn't have eaten all that" feeling. The amount of chocolate on each one is great! I'd love to see them do something like a sea salt and chocolate one! Mint has been my favorite that I ever found..
Ambertiera B.
Ambertiera B.
Foodie Expert
A sweet crunchy treat on the go. You won't feel guilty for eating them all either. It's a bit hard to share chocolate! I love the simplicity of Pocky. Not too sweet and the calorie count isn't bad either. Watching my daily intake and these fit right in. If I'm craving something I'll just take out half and put the box in the fridge for later. Can't wait to try the other flavors.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am literally obsessed with these. They are so good and great for a snack. In the U.S. I have only seen 3 different flavors. (chocolate, strawberry, and green tea) When I traveled to China they had so many different flavors so I tried a few new ones such as: Cheese cake which is really good, and red wine which I did not care for just to name a few.
angella s.
angella s.
growing up this was one of my favorite things to eat. i love this brand and how much they have expanded the flavors. theres so much more than just chocolate now. they have green tea, strawberry, oreo, they even have ones that have almonds on it. it taste delicious and you don't even realize you ate all of it till you look down and there no more
Mijah J.
Mijah J.
Lexington, KY
This is a good quick snack. These small sticks don't fill you up, but they surely taste delicious. There's lots of flavors, from chocolate to green tea. What makes this snack so much better from others is the fact that it is even on TV shows (referring to anime). They are about $5.00 at the most,and there are all different sizes.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
Foodie Expert
Today I went to China Town and the very first thing I went looking for where my Pocky's.. I bought a pack big enough for my adult kids but bought the giant size ones for myself..
Oh I so love them the Chocolate covered ones are the best..
So if you ever see these in the stores go ahead and pick some up you will not regret it..
LEAR18077 Maria A.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
Huge fan of the chocolate ones. They're good for a quick snack. You can put them in your kids lunch box as a little surprise I remember getting them in mine when I was a kid. They're also really good if you want to make an elaborate chocolate milkshake. Just stuck them chocolate side down and eat before they get soggy.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Where do you buy your Pocky at?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite flavor of Pocky?
Suzan C.
Suzan C.
Irvine, CA
Strawberry VS Chocolate... Which side are you on?
olivia w.
olivia w.
Moncks Corner, SC
Where can i buy these
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
I've never seen these before? Are they sold in the USA?