BY GLICO #50 in Cookies

The original Pocky! Introduced in 1966 as "the world's first chocolate stick snack," Pocky Chocolate is a tasty, crispy cookie biscuit stick dipped in rich, dark chocolate cream with a unique "handle." Delicious alone or with coffee, tea, milk, or wine, Pocky Chocolate is the perfect every-day, all-occasion chocolate snack.

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, VEGETABLE OIL (INTERESTERIFIED SUNFLOWER OIL, PLAM OIL, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROLS, CITRIC ACID), WHOLE MILK POWDER, MARGARINE, (VEGETABLE OIL (REFINED PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL) SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROLS, BHA, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR) CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: COCOA BUTTER, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, LECITHIN, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST, MONOGLYCERIDE, LEAVING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, PAPAINCONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK AND SOYBEANSMANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT USES PEANUTS, ALMONDS

• I have heard so many good things about this, where can I get pock...3 Answers
  • Where does the pocky snack originate from ? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these at? 15 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angie C.
Angie C.
Foodie Expert
This was my childhood! I come from a Chinese background and family, and whenever we go shopping, I would always ask to get these! Pocky is absolutely delicious! Crunchy biscuit in the middle and a layer of yummy chocolate on the outside. They aren't messy to eat because one end of the the biscuit/stick doesn't have chocolate, so it perfect for all! Recently, Costco started selling them and they are pretty cheap for a box of them! I definitely recommend this snack for both kids and adults!!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Pocky sticks! They aren't your typical snack but that is why I love them. The almost shortbread stick covered in chocolate is yummy when you want to have a little sweet treat but dont want to over do it. Great to carry in your purse or keep in your desk for when you need a pick me up. They aren't super easy to find, I usually buy them on Amazon or a specialty asian market store
Ambertiera B.
Ambertiera B.
Foodie Expert
A sweet crunchy treat on the go. You won't feel guilty for eating them all either. It's a bit hard to share chocolate! I love the simplicity of Pocky. Not too sweet and the calorie count isn't bad either. Watching my daily intake and these fit right in. If I'm craving something I'll just take out half and put the box in the fridge for later. Can't wait to try the other flavors.
angella s.
angella s.
growing up this was one of my favorite things to eat. i love this brand and how much they have expanded the flavors. theres so much more than just chocolate now. they have green tea, strawberry, oreo, they even have ones that have almonds on it. it taste delicious and you don't even realize you ate all of it till you look down and there no more
Mijah J.
Mijah J.
Lexington, KY
This is a good quick snack. These small sticks don't fill you up, but they surely taste delicious. There's lots of flavors, from chocolate to green tea. What makes this snack so much better from others is the fact that it is even on TV shows (referring to anime). They are about $5.00 at the most,and there are all different sizes.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
Foodie Expert
Today I went to China Town and the very first thing I went looking for where my Pocky's.. I bought a pack big enough for my adult kids but bought the giant size ones for myself..
Oh I so love them the Chocolate covered ones are the best..
So if you ever see these in the stores go ahead and pick some up you will not regret it..
Emily H.
Emily H.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
I was obsessed with these for a decent amount of time-- they are the perfect snack and they're usually one one dollar at the store. I found them at Target, you don't have to go to anyplace fancy to get them. And the packaging is really cute! I think the Strawberry are the best, but the chocolate are pretty good too!
Madelyn D.
Madelyn D.
Foodie Expert
I tried pockys for the first time about a month ago because my oldest daughter came home eating it . I asked if I could taste and she gave me one . Then I asked for more and she didn't want to share so I tried to bribe her . It didn't work and I ended up buying a few boxes so that I don't have to bribe her mmmm.
Mickenzie G.
Mickenzie G.
San Diego , CA
I LOVE chocolate pocky! This was one of my favorite treats as a kid! If I remember correctly, the first time I tried pocky was in japan and when I got home, I was so happy to find it in my local grocery store. It is so simple yet so yummy! And the best part is you no not have to feel guilty after eating a box!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
I try not to buy pocky because I will eat the whole box right then and there! Original chocolate is my favorite and easiest to find, but I also like matcha, almond rocca, and blueberry. Something about the crunch of the biscuit and the semi-sweetness of the chocolate is just a match in snack heaven.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Where do you buy your Pocky at?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite flavor of Pocky?
Suzan C.
Suzan C.
Irvine, CA
Strawberry VS Chocolate... Which side are you on?
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
I've never seen these before? Are they sold in the USA?
olivia w.