BY GLICO #77 in Cookies

The original Pocky! Introduced in 1966 as "the world's first chocolate stick snack," Pocky Chocolate is a tasty, crispy cookie biscuit stick dipped in rich, dark chocolate cream with a unique "handle." Delicious alone or with coffee, tea, milk, or wine, Pocky Chocolate is the perfect every-day, all-occasion chocolate snack.

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, VEGETABLE OIL (INTERESTERIFIED SUNFLOWER OIL, PLAM OIL, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROLS, CITRIC ACID), WHOLE MILK POWDER, MARGARINE, (VEGETABLE OIL (REFINED PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL) SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROLS, BHA, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR) CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: COCOA BUTTER, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, LECITHIN, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST, MONOGLYCERIDE, LEAVING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, PAPAINCONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK AND SOYBEANSMANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT USES PEANUTS, ALMONDS

• I have heard so many good things about this, where can I get pock...3 Answers
  • Where does the pocky snack originate from ? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these at? 15 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Riley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the chocolate flavor of pocky! Surprisingly, it isn't my favorite flavor, but I definitely enjoy it! This makes for a quick, easy, and clean snack. No crumbs leftover. The packs are also easy to pack in a lunch for an easy treat. I used to buy this from specialty stores or online, but they sell this at Wal-Mart now, so I buy it all the time! Glico Pocky Chocolate Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks
Amber H.
Blaine
The last time we had these were when Costco had the huge pack of them. Our kids went nutso for them! My daughter actually just asked the other day if I could get some the next time I go to the store because they are so delicious and she misses them. These are a nice, light, sweet treat for yourself or the kiddos to have at home or on the go.
Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This snack is awesome! It's simply biscuit sticks dipped in chocolate...similar to the fancy smancy Pirouette sticks. They taste great and may be pretty good to eat along with ice cream. I've seen these Pocky stick snacks in a bunch of unboxing youtube videos which always made me wanna try them. My pack costed $1.75. A must try!
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I first tried these chocolate sticks on a trip that i made to new jersey my boyfriend's aunt gave it to me and i ate the whole cage lok! The taste delicious and i love the mix of biscuit and chocolate because it gives the perfect crunch! Omg!
elizabeth s.
NJ
This is the best snack ever! I am not a milk chocolate person, but I don’t mind eating these. They are so affordable and so good! They are so easy to travel with also! Pocky comes in many different types of flavors by my favorite is the chocolate ones. They are so fun to eat because they are long and skinny and it’s half chocolate and half regular “biscuit” my friend and I talk so much about pocky that she got me a pocky keychain! ❤️ look how cute it is!
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
These sweet biscuits are very addicting. Once you start, you can’t stop eating them and next thing you know, you’re holding an empty box. The chocolate is almost a bitter sweet in flavor and the biscuit is light and crispy.
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
These Glico Pocky Chocolate Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks are yummy. My kids love them. The best place to buy them is from Costco because it priced well and you get a lot. They are good for on the go snacking.
Mallory W.
YOU GUYS! I love these more than I should. They are so good and are a great snack. Not only are the delicious, but they are fairly cheap and come with lots. If you haven't tried these, DO IT. Nuff Said.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brings me back to high school. The nostalgia I have associated to these & my best friend is unbearable. The crispness of the biscuit & the rich smoothness of the chocolate is unrivalled. Absolutely delicious
nicole m.
I will have to say that this is one of my favorite foods to eat or candy What ever you want to call them. They are so fun to eat, because of their stick form. Sometimes I pretend I am a bunny chewing on a carrot lol. I definitely would recommend this to people who want to try something new. I have only tried a few flavors and so far I like the original one better.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Where do you buy your Pocky at?
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite flavor of Pocky?
Suzan C.
Irvine, CA
Strawberry VS Chocolate... Which side are you on?
olivia w.
Moncks Corner, SC
Where can i buy these
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
I've never seen these before? Are they sold in the USA?