Glico Pocky Chocolate Banana Cream Covered Chocolate Biscuit Sticks uploaded by Ieesha H.Glico Pocky Chocolate Banana Cream Covered Chocolate Biscuit Sticks uploaded by Lorianne C.

BY GLICO

Two delicious flavors combine into one sweet snack. Pairing the light crunch of a chocolate cookie stick with a smooth banana-flavored cream, Chocolate Banana Pocky is the perfect pick-me-up to brighten your day... or a friend's day! It's a no-mess Pocky stick packed with fruity flavor and chocolatey goodness.

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, INTERESTERIFIED VEGETABLE OIL (PALM KERNEL OIL, PALM OIL, RAPESEED OIL), LACTOSE, WHOLE MILK POWDER, PALM OIL SHORTENING, COCOA POWDER, CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, BANANA POWDER, LECITHIN, SALT, YEAST, LEAVENING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR, PAPAIN

Wei C.
This is my favorite pocky flavor! I don't usually like banana flavored foods but this is so good!! I've only found it in a few stores so I stock up whenever I find it. I like it more than any of the other flavors and I think I've tried most of them
Savannah H.
Where I live this is the hardest flavor to find consistently unless you're going to the Japanese grocery store but they are so worth it! They taste like the classic chocolate pocky that you love with that awesome banana candy flavor mixed in!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Gross. These tasted plasticy and reminded me of medicine. The banana taste was way too overpowering and artificial flavored. If you want pocky, stick to the classics of chocolate or strawberry. Avoid this flavor at all costs!
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
One of my favorites. The famous Daiso store opened up next to my local target recently and that's the only place I've been able to find them at. I could eat 20 boxes of these! They're well blended with flavor.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I typically LOVE banana chocolate flavored things but this dissapointed me.  The banana cream is cloyingly fake tasting and the chocolate biscuit stick not very chocolatey.  I'm typically a lover of all things pocky so I'm sad that this one didn't live up to that.
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't normally like chocolate but this chocolate banana flavored Pocky is just amazing!! I was honestly a bit sad when I finished the box in a matter of minutes. I'm definitely going to keep buying Pocky especially this flavor again and again.
Ieesha H.
The chocolate banana pocky is one of fave. Its pretty hard to find, but when you find it in a store pick it up. U will not be disappointed.
Natasha G.
I've never tried the bannana pocky but I've had the strawberry and chocolate ones and they are amazingly delisiocus
Daniella H.
These are pretty cool. I love getting new pocky flavors. These taste like you would expect. I enjoyed them a lot.
One of the best flavors ! They only sell certain ones at some stores so these are a good find.
Annie G.
Has anyone tried this product? Intriguing flavor!