Glico Pocky Chocolate Banana Cream Covered Chocolate Biscuit Sticks uploaded by Lorianne C.Glico Pocky Chocolate Banana Cream Covered Chocolate Biscuit Sticks uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY GLICO

Two delicious flavors combine into one sweet snack. Pairing the light crunch of a chocolate cookie stick with a smooth banana-flavored cream, Chocolate Banana Pocky is the perfect pick-me-up to brighten your day... or a friend's day! It's a no-mess Pocky stick packed with fruity flavor and chocolatey goodness.

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, INTERESTERIFIED VEGETABLE OIL (PALM KERNEL OIL, PALM OIL, RAPESEED OIL), LACTOSE, WHOLE MILK POWDER, PALM OIL SHORTENING, COCOA POWDER, CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, BANANA POWDER, LECITHIN, SALT, YEAST, LEAVENING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR, PAPAIN

• Oghhh....this sound a little odd, does it taste good and ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? Intriguing flavor!2 Answers
Jamie J.
Good banana flavor. Mildly sweet like a real banana. Only had it once
as it was given as a gift. For some reason this flavor is both rare to find and costs more than the traditional chocolate or strawberry.  But honestly I like it just as much as those!  I love these when gaming or reading as the are easy, filling snacks.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brings me back to high school. The nostalgia I have associated to these & my best friend is unbearable. The crispness of the biscuit & the rich smoothness of the chocolate & banana is unrivalled. Absolutely delicious
Megan L.
byron, mn
I’m a sucker for Japanese candy and Pockys are the SHIT, I love them. They’re the type of snack that you eat one and can’t stop. It kinda sucks that it’s just empty calories but such is any candy/snack munchie.
Savannah H.
Where I live this is the hardest flavor to find consistently unless you're going to the Japanese grocery store but they are so worth it! They taste like the classic chocolate pocky that you love with that awesome banana candy flavor mixed in!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Gross. These tasted plasticy and reminded me of medicine. The banana taste was way too overpowering and artificial flavored. If you want pocky, stick to the classics of chocolate or strawberry. Avoid this flavor at all costs!
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorites. The famous Daiso store opened up next to my local target recently and that's the only place I've been able to find them at. I could eat 20 boxes of these! They're well blended with flavor.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I typically LOVE banana chocolate flavored things but this dissapointed me.  The banana cream is cloyingly fake tasting and the chocolate biscuit stick not very chocolatey.  I'm typically a lover of all things pocky so I'm sad that this one didn't live up to that.
Moviac I.
This is the best! It is so tasty and really good when you are bored! If you are trying for first time, know that you will not be dissatisfied. It is very affordable and it has a reasonable amount of sugar for consumption, for all you parents. But, it is hard to find! Look in Asian stores like H-MART.
Wei C.
This is my favorite pocky flavor! I don't usually like banana flavored foods but this is so good!! I've only found it in a few stores so I stock up whenever I find it. I like it more than any of the other flavors and I think I've tried most of them
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
I don't normally like chocolate but this chocolate banana flavored Pocky is just amazing!! I was honestly a bit sad when I finished the box in a matter of minutes. I'm definitely going to keep buying Pocky especially this flavor again and again.
Annie G.
Has anyone tried this product? Intriguing flavor!
Angel L.
Oghhh....this sound a little odd, does it taste good and do they sell this in Canada?