BY GLICO

Glico Pocky Almond Crush Chocolate Covered Biscuit Sticks are tasty, crispy cookie biscuit sticks dipped in rich, dark chocolate cream and chunky almond bits. The added almond bits give an added texture that will surely leave you wanting more. Delicious alone or with coffee, tea, milk or wine, Pocky Almond Crush is perfect as a every-day, all-occasion chocolate snack. The iconic Pocky snack was introduced in 1966 as "the world's first chocolate stick snack," where it became extremely popular among kids and adults in Japan. Pocky is all about sharing happiness with friends, family and co-workers, so next time open a box of Glico Pocky Almond Crush, pass it around and watch the smiles and happiness spread.

Wheat Flour, Sugar, Almond, Whole Milk Powder, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More of The Following: Illipe Butter, Sal Butter, Shea Butter, Or Palm Oil), Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Shortening (Interesterified Vegetable Oil [Contains One Or More of The Following: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Or Canola Oil]), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin, Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate, Sucrose Fatty Acid Esters), Butter, Yeast, Artificial Flavor, Coloring (Annatto), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate).

Buy on Amazon
sarah o.
Nostalgic. Yes to this sweet snack. Everyday. If I can find them. In my area they're usually at Target, Walmart, and World Market. Sometimes certain grocery store chains. But they do go quickly. Seems to be pretty popular and I'm not surprised why. This has a great nutty, chocolate-y, and sweet flavor that's comforting for most. Big thumbs up for the crushed almonds. Good contrast in textures for this treat. The plain basic thin biscuit stick balances well with the sugary dipped top coating. I usually pair this with hot plain naked jasmine tea. This portion is fine for me or I'll be in trouble ^_^
Nikki J.
This is a favorite of mine. A nice, light snack with the right amount of crunch. And they taste so much better when you let them sit in the freezer at night, so that’s a plus. My only complaint is the pricing. I mean, $3.99 for box?  Glico Pocky Chocolate Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks
Helene S.
Reading, PA
Ok, these are SO YUMMY! I bought these at five below a while ago, and I ate the whole
pack right away😍😂. It’s so amazing and i would but this flavor of pocky again. This is probably one of my favorite pocky flavors And i would but this again! It tastes like chocolate pocky, but with a nutty crunch! Glico Pocky® Chocolate Almond Crush Biscuit Sticks
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brings me back to high school. The nostalgia I have associated to these & my best friend is unbearable. The crispness of the biscuit & the rich smoothness of the chocolate & crunchy toffee is unrivalled. Absolutely delicious
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
I’m a pocky obsessor! Love this flavor because it has a very homey and smooth taste. Not too sweet. There’s something about pocky that makes it seem to small to even be anything but it’s packed with flavor and amazing.
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
My husband introduced me to this and I was shocked at how good it tasted! It absolutely tastes amazing and it has a variety of flavors and it’s set at a decent price as well I would definitely buy again.
Sierra L.
Flint
These are absolutely amazing! I love how they taste and they are so different from other ones I’ve tried. I just wish there was more in a box but the price is good and it definitely met my expectations.
Leslie W.
El Monte
Ooo this is really good and tasty. The almonds is just the extra flavor to the cookie itself! I usually get this at the Chinese market. If you like chocolate and nuts then this is your treat. Yes it is a must try!!
Charlotte E.
I've never found a pocky flavor as satisfying as this. Each pocket (with typically 3 pockets to a box) contains 4 sticks with creamy milk chocolate and crunchy almond bits. Together, it's a heavenly texture combo rivaled only by products like Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate. Pricy for pocky, but it tastes like an indulgence well worth the dollars.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Everyone loves Pocky! This one is definitely my favorite flavor. I like the strawberry one a lot too. They are sweet but not super over bearing or over the top. My little sister loves these too so I always buy a couple at a time. Quite inexpensive as well.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these dry like biscuits? Would I dip them in coffee?
Emily Z.
Morganville, NJ
What's your favorite flavor???
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Where am I able to find these ?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Where can I find these at?
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best Pocky Stick's you've ever had?