Glico Pejoy Chocolate Cream Filled Biscuit Sticks uploaded by Julia S.Glico Pejoy Chocolate Cream Filled Biscuit Sticks uploaded by Jennifer J.Glico Pejoy Chocolate Cream Filled Biscuit Sticks uploaded by Angie C.

BY GLICO

Melt away the stresses of the day with the light crunch and velvety decadence of Pejoy Chocolate. Curl up with a bottle of wine, that novel you've been hiding from the kids, and a box of Pejoy.

Arrange those crispy, chocolate cream-filled biscuits in a champagne flute and nibble them daintily, one by one, for maximum effect. If you hear someone coming - quick! Finish the box! It's your time to indulge.

Pejoy Chocolate. Filled with pleasure.

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (INTERESTERIFIED VEGETABLE OIL (PALM KERNEL OIL, PALM OIL, RAPESEED OIL), TOCOPHEROLS), WHOLE MILK POWDER, COCOA MASS, SHORTENING (PALM OIL, TOCOPHEROLS, CITRIC ACID), MALT EXTRACT, COCOA POWDER, CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: SALT, LEAVENING AGENT (SODIUM BICARBONATE), LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PAPAIN.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK AND SOYBEANS.

Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA
For their price and delivery of flavor, it's hard to go wrong with biscuit sticks of awesomeness. You all should buy some, seriously, if you like chocolate in a tube of crunchy biscuit or at the very least think about it from time to time, then you owe yourself some of the magic in this world known as Pejoy Biscuit Stick.

Seriously, though, it's good stuff, just try your best to not eat them all in one sitting, love in moderation and all that.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've tried this in the Cookies & Cream flavor, and they're absolutely delicious! Somehow even better than Pocky, which sounds insane, but it's true. If you're a fan of Pocky, definitely give Pejoy a try!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
these are so tasty and surprising chocolaty despite how small the individual biscuits are. I honestly can eat a whole box by myself and I feel no shame. my boyfriend bought these for me from Safeway
Jennifer J.
I love the chocolate cream filled version of this! Perfect amount of chocolate with a bit of crunch and no mess! =)
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Bella Vista , AR
My fav. snack of all times. reminds me of being a kid back in the 90's. great chocolatey snack with cookie sticks.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Carson City, NV
This is probably my favorite indulgence snack.  I'm not supposed to eat dairy, but this is my exception, as I only have it every few months.  I like this even more than pocky, and that's been something I love since I was in high school.  One of the best Japanese snacks.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I'm meh on Pejoy sticks - I definitely prefer Pocky. The whole thing is just not chocolate-y enough for me. I also wish it was just a little bit sweeter. As a side note, the macros for this aren't as good for snacking as if you eat the pocky sticks.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Monroe, OH
These are similar to Pocky sticks but different because instead of a coating of chocolate on the outside these are filled with chocolate! I actually prefer these now over Pockys! So good, give them a try
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I'm a huge fan of Pocky, but these are somehow even better. The chocolate to cookie ratio is absolutely perfect. They're just so hard to find in America! Definitely worth it though, everyone should try these.
Chikita H.
Chikita H.
Jember
I think Pejoy is better that the original chocolate stick pocky
I like it more just because it taste better, and I dont know it just me or true that it contains more chocolate in the stick
would recommanded this intead of the orifinal pocky
Jennifer J.
What is your favorite flavor?