BY GLICO

• Never tried these but interested! Does the outside taste ...3 Answers
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Just no. Why ruin a good thing? This is THE worst pocky flavor that I have ever had. It probably does not help that I do not like grape flavored things. It reminded me of cough syrup. Cough syrup flavored biscuits. No thank you. If you want a fruity pocky, stick with the classic strawberry one.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
These take me back to my child hood! They're probably not the best cookie ever but I'm giving them 5 stars for nostalgia. Cookie sticks coated in fruity frosting - yum!
Stephanie H.
Nope. Grape anything doesn't taste a tad bit delightful to me. My mouth was cringing to the fact that they decided to mix grape and a cracker together.
Natacia Z.
Strangely my husband loves these which is why I give a 5. If he likes them they are worth getting. :)
Lorianne C.
Baruyen Bangui Ilocos Norte Philippines
I love pocky so much. Also I'm an anime addict. This is their favorite snack in Japan. I'm so in love with the taste. I always buy pocky when I go to grocery stores. I just felt sad for not all of the flavors were available here in Philippines Glico Pocky Strawberry Cream Covered Biscuit SticksCookies & Cream PockyGlico Pocky Milk Chocolate Cream Covered Biscuit SticksGlico Pocky Ultra Slim Chocolate Cream Covered Biscuit SticksGlico Pocky Chocolate Banana Cream Covered Chocolate Biscuit Sticks
Echo F.
Canada
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tried this pocky flavour when I picked it up in Japan, but I’ve had trouble finding it in Canada! It is one of the more “rare” pocky flavours. I normally don’t like grape-flavoured foods, but this snack left me pleasantly surprised!
Kay K.
Never tried these but interested! Does the outside taste like actual grapes, grape jelly, (quality) grape jam or artificial grape flavoring?