BY GLI

The GLI Above Ground Pool 3 Section Fence Add-On Kit helps improve your pool's safety and prevents accidental drowning. This solid 24-inch fencing keeps unwanted intruders out of the pool and keeps toys and water games in. The rigid vinyl construction is maintenance-free, UV-protected, and can be mounted on any above-ground pool. Our mounting brackets are super-strong with rounded edges that easily attach to your pool's uprights. Installation is easy and the fencing can fit any pool. Add-on Kit B comes with 3 fence sections, fence posts, installation instructions, and necessary hardware. About SplashNet Xpress SplashNet Xpress is dedicated to providing consumers with safe, high-quality pool products delivered in a fast and friendly manner. While it's adding new product lines all the time, SplashNet Xpress already handles pool maintenance items, toys and games, cleaning and maintenance devices, solar products, and aboveground pools. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Haley S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
LOVE THIS POOL!! I REMEMBER ALL THE MEMORIES I HAD WITH MY COUSINS WHILE SWIMMING IN ONE OF THESE. I miss it so much!! Lol we used to playfully wrestle and do so many crazy things in there, I’m surprised it didn’t break. But that just proves how durable it is!
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is a great value and my family of 6 really enjoys it. I would highly recommend researching it, reading a lot of reviews and seeing if it would be a good fit for your family and your house.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Excelente pared para que no se caiga la alberca a miy buen precio sirve muy bien ,esto es indispensable tenerlo para cuando tienes tu pool en tu casa ,protege bastante lo recomiendo bastante ,es un producto muy bueno
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
He had this when I was a kid. Growing up in Florida, expecially Ft. Lauderdale where it is super super hot, having a pool is a must. Unfortunately back in my day a lot of our houses were built without pools and we had to compromise and figure things out. If it was not for our pool like this I think my childhood would not have been as amazingly what, cool, fun and refreshing as it was.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Easy to install affordable safety fence for pools is a must have product for those with children! My niece fell off the side of an above ground pool years ago and was very traumatizing for everyone! Easy to use great quality product please consider if you own a pool! Worth every dollar for peace of mind!
Lacy M.
Raleigh, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I'm so tired of my life I can't even be sad I can't wait for you tomorrow so I'll let you know that you have to have kids to do it and I don't want you back so I'll let you know if I can get a follow from your friends.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Before we had our in ground pool. We had this one. Fences were super awesome because we had a deck built around it. That is the main reason we loved this so much. It was safer for the dogs and my little tyke. I loved it
Tamara O.
This product is great to ensure the safety of your kids and pets! It's sturdy and it's actually somewhat expensive yet still affordable. I love how I'm able to worry a bit less of my devious brothers from getting in.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
This above ground pool is amazing esp if you are not allowed to have a in ground pool .. I love the whole concept esp how it has a little spot where you can lounge at .. amazing pool and idea . I recommend .
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
Is it hard to install , how long will it take?
Erica M.
Hector, AR
is this hard to install? or knock over?
Brenda E.
What is the price ?
Kristen F.
Wouldn't it be easier to have a privacy fence?
Valerie V.
El Paso, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Is this a good and steady pool