BY GLI

The GLI Above Ground Pool 3 Section Fence Add-On Kit helps improve your pool's safety and prevents accidental drowning. This solid 24-inch fencing keeps unwanted intruders out of the pool and keeps toys and water games in. The rigid vinyl construction is maintenance-free, UV-protected, and can be mounted on any above-ground pool. Our mounting brackets are super-strong with rounded edges that easily attach to your pool's uprights. Installation is easy and the fencing can fit any pool. Add-on Kit B comes with 3 fence sections, fence posts, installation instructions, and necessary hardware. About SplashNet Xpress SplashNet Xpress is dedicated to providing consumers with safe, high-quality pool products delivered in a fast and friendly manner. While it's adding new product lines all the time, SplashNet Xpress already handles pool maintenance items, toys and games, cleaning and maintenance devices, solar products, and aboveground pools. see more...

Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
He had this when I was a kid. Growing up in Florida, expecially Ft. Lauderdale where it is super super hot, having a pool is a must. Unfortunately back in my day a lot of our houses were built without pools and we had to compromise and figure things out. If it was not for our pool like this I think my childhood would not have been as amazingly what, cool, fun and refreshing as it was.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Easy to install affordable safety fence for pools is a must have product for those with children! My niece fell off the side of an above ground pool years ago and was very traumatizing for everyone! Easy to use great quality product please consider if you own a pool! Worth every dollar for peace of mind!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Yes this is huuuuuuge and it is a lot of work to put it all together but hey... It is so much worth every penny, second and moment you spend on this to have an amazing pool party time with your kids. It is simply amazing
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
This product is great to ensure the safety of your kids and pets! It's sturdy and it's actually somewhat expensive yet still affordable. I love how I'm able to worry a bit less of my devious brothers from getting in.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
This above ground pool is amazing esp if you are not allowed to have a in ground pool .. I love the whole concept esp how it has a little spot where you can lounge at .. amazing pool and idea . I recommend .
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Great Outdoors Expert
This is a great value and my family of 6 really enjoys it. I would highly recommend researching it, reading a lot of reviews and seeing if it would be a good fit for your family and your house.
Josie C.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Great Outdoors Expert
I have this on my poop. It amazing because it allows you to not have to worry about anyone getting in. Especially if you don't want a fence in your yard. It's so easy to clean also
Lana M.
Lana M.
I actually went and looked at these today. We are going to be making a decision soon and I hope we get this! Maybe it'll help with keeping my dog out of the pool a little!
Summer  W.
Summer W.
Victorville, CA
This fence came in handy to me and my family. It's good for a family who likes to play with the pool toys and not have to get out every time one falls out. I recommend
Freya L.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me escuchado muchas cosas buenas de este producto y con solo verla la piscina se ve que es de buen material, lo que si creo que el tamaño es un poco exagerado.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
Is it hard to install , how long will it take?
Erica M.
Erica M.
Hector, AR
is this hard to install? or knock over?
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
What is the price ?
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Wouldn't it be easier to have a privacy fence?
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
El Paso, TX
Is this a good and steady pool