Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotch 10 Yr. 750ML uploaded by Aydin A.Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotch 10 Yr. 750ML uploaded by Allyse K.

BY GLENMORANGIE

Shirley D.
Bronx, NY
It’s okay , I had better . It goes down smoothly it’s a okay value . I mean you get for what you pay . It’s was my first time drinking this it isn’t to bad make it taste better . I would if yku don’t want to get drunk real quick if yku know how to hold on to your alcohol
Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
I bought my husband a scotch set up for Christmas that included Glenmorangie 10 year. He is a very beginner scotch drinker and so am I. This was smooth and tasted better without ice. I would recommend this for sure to a new scotch drinker.
Tori B.
New York
Had this for the first time on ice in a pub in Scotland and now I look for it everywhere I go. It’s so smooth and easy to sip on, I prefer it over other varieties of whiskey if I’m just ordering a whiskey on ice
Samantha M.
The Glenmorangie 10 year is a nice light scotch suitable for drinking alone or mixing in a cocktail. The light body and pleasant flavors are perfect for newer whisky drinkers. It won't change your life but it's a great option to have around as its versatile and readily available.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This whisky is a staple in our home bar. Very smooth and great over ice. A great value compared to others of equal quality! Met all my expectations and would buy again.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Glenmorangie is one of my go-to inexpensive single malt scotches. I usually like to have at least one bottle of scotch in the house and it is frequently Glenmorangie. It smells and tastes like a typical highland scotch with touches of honey and heather and a delicious alcohol burn.
Melissa G.
State College
Smooth smoky tasting scotch. Definitely a good buy for the money. Will buy again ! Check is out if you are getting into scotch or if you would like a decent bottle for a good price!!
Carolina G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Amazing product. I am not a fan of scotch but this was a game changer. Has a great taste. It is a little pricey but that's the price you need to pay for a good scotch. Would definitely recommend to everyone
Theresa O.
I had my first #taste of   Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotch 10 Yr. 750ML at a company holiday party, per my friends suggestion.

I’m not big on sugary mixed drinks, but some alcohols on the rocks just get overwhelming after a certain point (think 3 hours at a karaoke bar with nothing but a straight up whiskey soda). OH MY GOD!!!! This was so #smooth, #mild, and #delicious I sipped on it all night. I didn’t want my glass of it to end!!! 🤤🤤🤤
Genevieve D.
New York
I love Glenmorangie. It is light and in my personal opinion, as refreshing as a Scotch can get. I think that it has a light buttery finish that compliments it's flavor. I have it in my apartment at all times and usually will find myself running out to buy a new bottle whenever I have friends over because they all gravitate towards it as well.
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
I have had to cut out beer, for weight loss... Does anyone know what this mixes well with?? Ideas??
Felicia M.
Should I splurge on this?
lilianne  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you mix this with anything?