Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotch 10 Yr. 750ML uploaded by Aydin A.Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotch 10 Yr. 750ML uploaded by Allyse K.

BY GLENMORANGIE

• Do you mix this with anything?1 Answers
  • Should I splurge on this?1 Answers
  • I have had to cut out beer, for weight loss... Does anyone know wha...1 Answers
Yancy C.
Yancy C.
Republic, MO
This is a good entry-level single-malt Highland, which means it's not smoky like the islays, and it's reasonably priced at about $31/bottle in my area. It's supposed to have a hint of honey, and I suppose it might be a hint. I found it to be peaty - a characteristic of Scotches that always reminds me of pine trees. In any case, this is smooth with at least two layers, possibly three, so it's a good way to start educating your palette.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
I had the pleasure of sampling this at a scotch tasting event and really enjoyed it! It has a rich flavor but not overpowering perfect for gift giving
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
This is a very great product it goes great with steak I love it my friends left it buy it
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
I m normally a big fan of Peaty and smokey Scotches from Islay like Laphroaig Single Malt Whiskey or Lagavulin Scotch Single Malt 16 Year 750ML but this smooth Scotch from Highlands won me over. It is smooth, tasty and not as expensive as the alternatives. Highly recommend it if you want to try a new Scotch.
Genevieve D.
Genevieve D.
New York
I love Glenmorangie. It is light and in my personal opinion, as refreshing as a Scotch can get. I think that it has a light buttery finish that compliments it's flavor. I have it in my apartment at all times and usually will find myself running out to buy a new bottle whenever I have friends over because they all gravitate towards it as well.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Omaha, NE
I bought this as a gift for my father as he loves his scotch and I have a tendency to drink him out of it during the holidays. He had never tried Glenmorangie despite it being a staple in the scotch world and he was very impressed with it. After a few months I got to sample a bit and was incredibly impressed by how smooth it was despite being a reasonably well priced and young scotch.
Casie W.
Casie W.
lafayette, IN
When I really started getting into more expensive Scotches, Glenmorangie was the gate way. It was smooth on the front and had a vanilla esque and wood like finish on the end. It tastes best with a giant ice cube to finish it off and to sip it slow. Its a great scotch and always will be.
Laramie H.
Laramie H.
Nashville
I'm not a scotch person, as a rule. However, I do really enjoy Glenmorangie. It's complex enough to keep me interested and is pleasantly smoky without being too much. It's lasted me a good long time, and while i probably wouldn't buy it for myself it's definitely not a waste of money
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
College Station, TX
This is my favorite Single Malt Scotch to sip, for not only it's flavor, but also price point! If you are looking to start experimenting with scotch tasting, make sure and add this one to your list.
Jessalyn R.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I very much enjoy this scotch. I took off one star because it's not as smokey as I usually like. I enjoy a very peaty scotch. However it's perfect for someone who enjoys a smooth milder flavored scotch.
lilianne  m.
lilianne m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you mix this with anything?
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Should I splurge on this?
hannah n.
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
I have had to cut out beer, for weight loss... Does anyone know what this mixes well with?? Ideas??