BY GLENMORANGIE

Glenmorangie Nectar D'or 12 Years Old Sauternes Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky is sumptuous and warming. It has spent ten years in American white oak casks before spending its final two years in Sauternes casks from France. see more...

Gothamasque _.
Gothamasque _.
This was a bit peaty for my taste. So it did not go down smooth for me. It was disappointing since the price point is a little high. I thought it would be delicious considering the fact that the you hear the name often amongst scotch circles. I don't think I"ll purchase this again.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Hixson, TN
Good, but not great. I love the fruity aroma and the initial taste of this scotch but the aftertaste is not my favorite. I do drink it on occasion but it isn't my first choice when I grab a glass of scotch.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I'm not sure what makes this one golden, but like their other whiskeys its still a solid choice. Warm and dark without peat or smoke. It's for not for the beer crowd for sure, but they're missing out.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
My absolute favorite single malt. Light, sweet, and no burn. I recommend this to people dipping their toes into scotch, as it doesn't have an intense flavor and no liquid bandaid burn.
K☁ B.
K☁ B.
Irvine
Delicious! Love this whiskey in a glass filled with ice, 1 crushed cube of sugar and an orange peel. Great drink after dinner and especially relaxing after the kids are in bed
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
New Haven, CT
Nectar of the gods, and they are not kidding. Awesome product. A bit pricey for a 12 yr but it does not disappoint. Just the right amount of sweet. Great gift for a close friend.
Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.
Paris
If you don't think you're a fan of whisky, this is the one to change your mind! Flavors of honey, vanilla and toffee with a kick. I am always satisfied with this whisky. And so are the people that I serve it to.
Andii M.
Andii M.
New Westminster
was given this as a gift for some work I did, It was very pleasant and went down very easy. It was delicious
Elena T.
Elena T.
New Castle, DE
OMG!!! Divine. Nectar of the gods.Awesome vanilla spice bomb. Great lingering finish. Simply the best single malt
Olia K.
Olia K.
la
It's very tasty. Whiskey for woman )))) like it. But very expensive for me. But very tasty ))))