BY GLENMORANGIE

Glenmorangie Nectar D'or 12 Years Old Sauternes Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky is sumptuous and warming. It has spent ten years in American white oak casks before spending its final two years in Sauternes casks from France. see more...

Dara L.
Rochester, NY
Glenmorangie's Nectar D'Or blew me away and quickly became one of my favorite products.  It starts with Glenmorangie's 10 year single malt which is finished in a Sauternes wine barrel.  It's amazing to compare the Nectar D'Or against the 10 year and see what a difference the finishing makes with imparting delicate flavors.  It's delicate with notes of fruit and honey.  As a woman who is just getting a taste for scotch this product was a real winner.
Gothamasque _.
This was a bit peaty for my taste. So it did not go down smooth for me. It was disappointing since the price point is a little high. I thought it would be delicious considering the fact that the you hear the name often amongst scotch circles. I don't think I"ll purchase this again.
Amber Grace M.
Prosper, TX
I was introduced to scotch a few years ago and have to say that it’s an acquired taste. I went through several different kinds before I found some that I liked. This is one of my top picks. It’s slightly sweet, buttery-toffee taste. Perfect for an indulgent treat after a long day.
Melody H.
Hixson, TN
Good, but not great. I love the fruity aroma and the initial taste of this scotch but the aftertaste is not my favorite. I do drink it on occasion but it isn't my first choice when I grab a glass of scotch.
K☁ B.
Irvine , CA
Delicious! Love this whiskey in a glass filled with ice, 1 crushed cube of sugar and an orange peel. Great drink after dinner and especially relaxing after the kids are in bed
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I'm not sure what makes this one golden, but like their other whiskeys its still a solid choice. Warm and dark without peat or smoke. It's for not for the beer crowd for sure, but they're missing out.
Juliana S.
My absolute favorite single malt. Light, sweet, and no burn. I recommend this to people dipping their toes into scotch, as it doesn't have an intense flavor and no liquid bandaid burn.
Stephanie G.
New Haven, CT
Nectar of the gods, and they are not kidding. Awesome product. A bit pricey for a 12 yr but it does not disappoint. Just the right amount of sweet. Great gift for a close friend.
Stephanie K.
Tulsa, OK
I got this once in a 4 pack of minis, and it the nector was definitely my favorite. So smooth and buttery. Definitely would rebuy!
Tanisha T.
Paris
If you don't think you're a fan of whisky, this is the one to change your mind! Flavors of honey, vanilla and toffee with a kick. I am always satisfied with this whisky. And so are the people that I serve it to.