BY GLENMORANGIE

Glenmorangie Lasanta 12 Years Old Sherry Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky is an elegant but full-bodied whisky that has spent ten years maturing in American white oak ex-bourbon casks before being extra-matured for a further two years in Oloroso Sherry casks from Jerez in Spain. see more...

Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Chicago
I think I just don't like the sherry-cask stuff. I can REALLY taste the
wood, which I guess is considered The Whole Point, but I don't like it.
If you like that "garnished with wood shavings" taste, then this might be for
you. The sherry taste gives it a bit of an edge, but I prefer it a bit
smoother.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
I can honestly say I enjoyed it, however it was a little too strong for me. It has a very distinct taste that was sort of bitter to me. First time I tried it so many I just need to try it again and maybe I would feel differently. I would recommend if you like it on the strong side.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
This was my first experience with a scotch. The sherry cask gave it a sweeter feel but a more intense flavor. The product was very high quality and I would rate it very high. This wouldn't be an all the time drink for me. Maybe a once and a while splurge.
Christian I.
Christian I.
Moreno Valley, CA
One of the more delicious varieties of Scotch I've had the pleasure of indulging in. The woody flavor and caramel-like consistency give way to an almost semi-sweet finish. Good till the last drop and a pleasant experience all the way down.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Leland, NC
I really enjoyed this scotch. It is on the more affordable side which always lets me enjoys it a bit more. The sherry is in there, but not overpowering. It is more of a dry flavor than other wine barrel aged scotch whiskeys.
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Sooooo good. This is one of my favorite 12 year scotch. I found it over priced where I got it, but usually i find it at Costco for less. It is a great go-to for anyone that likes a smooth scotch. Satisfied with it.
Himali  P.
Himali P.
My favorite pairing with cigars. Makes for a great sipping whiskey! Excellent quality, smooth with the right bite. The 12 year is one of my favorites! I always have a bottle at home for myself, it's a true wonder.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Picayune
When I purchased this I thought it said "lasagna" & I figured that I'd save money by getting meal in my nght time medicine. Wasn't lasagna but I fell asleep. Win some, lose some.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Blacklick, OH
My favorite Scotch. Just enough smoke to round out the edges of this delicious sister. A bit on the pricier side, but worth it!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Smooth finish with a oak like smoke to the flavor. Mid to top tier level cost. Great for sipping and on the rocks.