BY GLENMORANGIE

Glenmorangie Lasanta 12 Years Old Sherry Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky is an elegant but full-bodied whisky that has spent ten years maturing in American white oak ex-bourbon casks before being extra-matured for a further two years in Oloroso Sherry casks from Jerez in Spain. see more...

Elizabeth K.
Chicago
I think I just don't like the sherry-cask stuff. I can REALLY taste the
wood, which I guess is considered The Whole Point, but I don't like it.
If you like that "garnished with wood shavings" taste, then this might be for
you. The sherry taste gives it a bit of an edge, but I prefer it a bit
smoother.
Lauren D.
A bit of a sweetness on the nose, due to the aging in sherry casks, but also a bit of balance from notes of orange peel and bitter chocolate. Almost a dessert whisky, it pairs wonderfully with toasted nuts, dark chocolate and candied citrus. I would buy it again. Love serving this after dinner.
Patricia J.
I can honestly say I enjoyed it, however it was a little too strong for me. It has a very distinct taste that was sort of bitter to me. First time I tried it so many I just need to try it again and maybe I would feel differently. I would recommend if you like it on the strong side.
Nori A.
Tucson
Absolutely amazing! Tastes exactly how it should! Really good paired with a little water and ice! I like it w coke as well!   Smooth going down and is a at a great price! My friends and family love it and said they would recommend it to their friends and family as well!
Jaime L.
Las Vegas, NV
This by far is my favorite scotch! LaSanta has a softer side.. It's not so peaty and being aged in sherry casks makes for a sweet finish and easier drinking scotch even for those who are new to scotch or think that they've never been able to drink scotch!
Chelsea H.
San Antonio
Compared to the regular, I didn’t enjoy this as much. The casing takes over the flavor and what was a beautiful taste just gets muddled. Save yourself the money and don’t bother - if you really want to, get a small sample bottle
Himali  P.
My favorite pairing with cigars. Makes for a great sipping whiskey! Excellent quality, smooth with the right bite. The 12 year is one of my favorites! I always have a bottle at home for myself, it's a true wonder.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
When I purchased this I thought it said "lasagna" & I figured that I'd save money by getting meal in my nght time medicine. Wasn't lasagna but I fell asleep. Win some, lose some.
Chris M.
Monongah
Lasanta is by far my favorite of the three spirits by Glenmorangie I've sampled. The sherry casks add a fantastic finish to the whisky, easily putting it in my top 5.
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
This was my first experience with a scotch. The sherry cask gave it a sweeter feel but a more intense flavor. The product was very high quality and I would rate it very high. This wouldn't be an all the time drink for me. Maybe a once and a while splurge.