BY GLENMORANGIE

Glenmorangie Lasanta 12 Years Old Sherry Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky is an elegant but full-bodied whisky that has spent ten years maturing in American white oak ex-bourbon casks before being extra-matured for a further two years in Oloroso Sherry casks from Jerez in Spain. see more...

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
This was my first experience with a scotch. The sherry cask gave it a sweeter feel but a more intense flavor. The product was very high quality and I would rate it very high. This wouldn't be an all the time drink for me. Maybe a once and a while splurge.
Christian I.
Christian I.
Moreno Valley, CA
One of the more delicious varieties of Scotch I've had the pleasure of indulging in. The woody flavor and caramel-like consistency give way to an almost semi-sweet finish. Good till the last drop and a pleasant experience all the way down.
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Sooooo good. This is one of my favorite 12 year scotch. I found it over priced where I got it, but usually i find it at Costco for less. It is a great go-to for anyone that likes a smooth scotch. Satisfied with it.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Blacklick, OH
My favorite Scotch. Just enough smoke to round out the edges of this delicious sister. A bit on the pricier side, but worth it!
Louie M.
Louie M.
The scotch is a little storm for me how many has good flavor and is good to sip on while smoking a full body to
Maite W.
Maite W.
Hamburg
Quite good but a bit strong for me. But wih a bit of water or ice its okay. Very good for a last drink at the evening. Would definitely recommend it to others. Very nice Taste for people who like it strong. No idea with the price but you need to pay a bit more for very good whiskey.
Ellyn V.
Ellyn V.
London , ['', '', 'London']
Single malts are great. And this one lives up to its prestigious name. Time after time it is one that I keep coming back to, and wanting more and more of. Would highly recommend to anyone who is already a lover of scotch or anyone who wants to try it for the first time.
ESTELLE L.
ESTELLE L.
j'adore ce whisky qui est un vrai délice ! je l'achète dans cette version mais aussi dans d'autres ! je l'offre très très souvent pour un homme, voire une femme