BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWhiskeyGlenkinchie
Single Malt Scotch Distillers Edition

Glenkinchie Single Malt Scotch Distillers Edition

by Glenkinchie

The best-known range, which encompasses leading single malt scotches from each of the whisky-producing regions of Scotland. This is truly the most expansive range of tastes for single malt lovers. Each of these spirits epitomizes the character and flavors of its home region.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glenkinchie Single Malt Scotch Distillers Edition !
Heather T.
Glenkinchie is a lovely and light "breakfast scotch" that can be enjoyed neat or with a drop of water. I recently visited the distillery in Scotland and absolutely loved it!

As much as I enjoy drinking the smoker, peatier scotches, Glenkinchie is by far my most favorite.

Lynsey M.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Glenkinchie is awesome! I first tried it during a tour of their whisky distillery and boy was I blown away. That magical wee place is where my love for whisky was first lit! Glenkinchie is reasonably priced, it’s a light whisky and doesn’t knock you back. It’s perfectly golden and leaves the nicest after tastes

Looking for your answer?