BY GLENFIDDICH

Glenfiddich 21 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky has an inviting sweet toffee, fig and banana nose from spending four months in bourbon barrels that contained Caribbean rum. The palate is lively and complex with a variety of flavors: vanilla, lime, ginger, leather and pepper with a hint of smoke. Glenfiddich 21 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky has a lengthy, warm and spicy finish that entices one to take another sip. see more...

Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
Glenfiddich is a very nice scotch. It typically is a bit more spicy and peppery than some other scotches. However a large part of that is due to the fact they own the American whiskey company Hudson so since America regulates a very short life of a barrel age...and Scotland does not they send the barrels over to Glenfiddich and continue to use them in production. Glenfiddich is still owned by the same family that it originated with and they are very big on protecting their resources on the land. And you can tell how much love goes into this product when you taste it.
Rachel T.
Gorgeous whiskey, such a treat. Completely warms you up and feels so satisfying especially on a cold day. Definitely one of my favourite whiskeys. I usually buy this from a specialist liquor store from time to time. I drink this neat, it’s so great alone
Harbin G.
Peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great whisky, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many whisky and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Paul M.
This is a beautifully balanced whisky, nicely aged to smoothness, the rum character does not dominated but presents a fine alternative to the ex-bourbon aged whiskies. I like it as much, if not more, than I do the Balvenie 21 which is port wood finished.
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my partners drink of choice. After his bestie visited Scotland and brought this back for us, he fell in love. Great drink and mixes well with a lot of stuff. Packaging is lovely and looks great on my bar.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Glenfiddich 21 Year Old Single Malt if you are a Scotch Whiskey Connoisseur, you will find this pricey oak barrel 21 year aged at the top of your bucket list! If you can afford to treat yourself then go sip this deep Golden liquor with aromas of toffee & bananas plus notes of pepper and spice for a warming finish from the extra 4 months finished in carribean rum casks for deepth in flavor!
Lauren S.
This makes a great gift and a good impression when having it at the house for a party. I wish it wasn't so darn expensive but I'll pay for a top quality product and this is one of them. I wish this came in large jog sizes so I could just refill my own glass caraffe at home and have a bit of value buy buying in bulk.
Tanvi G.
Excellent taste which is different from every other whisky that I’ve tasted yet. Loved the packaging and quality of the whisky. I would definitely recommend this whisky to everyone since it is a high quality whisky
Erin O.
Lucinda
I had this a few times at a friends home for a dinner party. It’s got more bite than I was expecting, and I’d only have one or two fingers in highball. But that’s likely the mark of a good whiskey. One glass and you are satisfied
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is what I always get for my husband on a special occasion. He is kind of a Scotch snob, and he absolutely loves It, so I know it's good! This doesn't have to be mixed or chased because it's so high quality and very smooth.