BY GLENFIDDICH

Glenfiddich 18 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is crafted in small batches, each individually numbered. Dried fruit and candy peel flavors from maturation in Spanish Oloroso wood merge with oak flavors from American casks. Baked apple and spice have a strong presence and give Glenfiddich 18 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky an exceptional character. see more...

Paul M.
For many — myself included — Glenfiddich serves as a kind of true north in the world of non-peated single malts. The 18 Year is undeniably Glenfiddich. Bottled at 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof) and matured in Spanish Oloroso and American oak casks, the golden amber appearance adds a sophistication to the most modest of tasting glasses. The legs are respectable, though they tend to retreat a bit quickly.

The nose was pleasant and again held no surprises. There are light floral notes mixed with fruit and a distinctive malt aroma that is inviting and exudes quality.
Himali B.
New York
Glenfiddich 18 year old single malt is the finest & my absolute favourite. I was introduced to it by my husband who loves Scotch just like I do & since the day it has been my absolute favourite. Me & my husband savour it occasionally, it just relaxes us with its fineness. We try it not to do it so often, it's quiet addictive as the taste is great. We always keep a bottle at home for small-small celebrations & dinner with friends. Everybody enjoys this & it's makes for a great gift as well. Words are not enough to explain how amazing Glenfiddich. It's great for having a good time with your friends & family.
Matt B.
State College, PA
This is a once-in-a-while purchase for me. The last bottle I got was a gift actually. It's pretty pricey for my budget, but it is worth it going down. Extremely smooth, but still a very active and diverse taste. My favorite of the top shelf scotch's.
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Mark P.
I find the brand slightly overpriced, but this is good whisky. It maintains Glenfiddich's usual fruity-vibe, but with a richer and fuller taste than many in their lineup
Senan D.
If you have the money and want a smooth drink this is the one to drink. There isn't too much smoke or peet flavor to this and no burn. It is pricey but again worth it.
Haley H.
Deltona
As a bartender I can always really trust this band and make Shure my drinks are amazing. The versittality and the ability to create an amazing product comes from the dedication of the makers of this whiskey. 12 year aged makes this oak barrel taste round and very present.
Fernanda A.
This is one of my favorite whiskey the taste is amazing. I can drink a lot more then I should because the flavor is  so nice. The price compares to other whiskey of same ageI bought it at a NH liquor outlet. Yes I actually recommend it often to my friends.
chinnari c.
Frankfort, KY
One of my favorites. The cinnamon, red apples and toffee really come through nicely with a medium to long rich finish. Always have an extra bottle on the shelf for a back up. Beautifully balanced and dangerously easy to drink.
Karen R.
Gaithersburg, MD
This whisky, as the Scots spell the word is very good. It is smooth but does have that wee burn at the back of the mouth. I like my whisky straight and can sip this one quite easily because it is smooth.