Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Single Malt  uploaded by Bhawna P.Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Single Malt  uploaded by Bárbara P.

BY GLENFIDDICH #49 in Whiskey

Upon pouring Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, you’ll be greeted with sweet, fruity aromas: hints of raisins, pears and spice. This single malt scotch whisky has a nutty taste, with notes of vanilla and pepper that develop. Glenfiddich 15 Year Old also has flavors of oak and honey on the palate and finishes dry, peppery and spicy. Sip Glenfiddich 15 Year Old neat, on the rocks or with a splash or water in a whisky glass. see more...

Paul M.
Warm and buttery in appearance, Glenfiddich 15 appears younger in the glass than one might imagine considering its age.

Stewed apple and a slightly tart, acrid scent overwhelm at the beginning of nosing. Very dark caramelized wood and a lovely perfumed quality follow. As the whisky opens up, chewy toffee becomes apparent, transforming into the smell of overnight French toast—dense pumpernickel bread soaked in brown sugar and butter caramelizing together in perfect harmony. The butter note sticks in the nose throughout the tasting experience.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great whisky, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many whisky and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Adriana V.
I bought this scotch as a present for my father, who usually drinks much cheaper scotch. I personally am not the biggest fan of it, but he really enjoyed it. I find Glenfiddich scotches overall to be a bit harsher than I like, and not as smooth and subtle.
Holly K.
Orlando
A lovely midrange priced whiskey that honestly plays in the same range as some above the same price range. This one to me has a few sweet undertones, sort of Carmel honey and is to me, not a drink I would mix with other drinks, it’s perfect all on its own!
eve w.
Delicious. What’s not t love. Not overly smoky which works for me. Smooth. Strong. You definitely feel it going down. it a strong contender. I’m not such a maven that I can describe the details, but definitely a good one
Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
Smooth and delicious. What’s not to love? It’s been a while since I’ve had a good whiskey. Hoping to go and get a bottle this weekend. 10 out of 10 would recommend to a friend!G 💕🥃lenfiddich 12 Year Old Single Malt
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Pavel K.
New Jersey
Didn't last very long in my household. Has a god rounded taste and sweetness that I like with whisky from a sherry cask finish. Not harsh on the throats and leaves a very pleasant after taste of sweetness again. The price was a real bonus at the time and not seen it at this price since as it was axmas flash sale.
Mallory J.
Sacramento
A classic, a nice whiskey to take as a hostess gift to parties.  It makes a good addition to their bar, and unlike flowers, the host doesn’t have to put it in water or fuss about in any way.  Plus, they’ll be happy to have it as a little night cap while cleaning up at the end of the night.
Anne S.
Edmond
My husband loved this when I gave it to him for his birthday!  He says it is drinkable and good quality.  Price was not as bad as other brands can be, but it's quality!  It came in a beautiful bottle and my husband has enjoyed it very much.  Thank you so much!