Glenfiddich 15 uploaded by Gabriela A.Glenfiddich 15 uploaded by Aydin A.Glenfiddich 15 uploaded by Sonia  K.

BY GLENFIDDICH #9 in Cakes & Pies

A Show-Stopper Pudding Walkers Glenfiddich Plum Pudding is prepared on the basis of original traditional pudding recipe. It's a rich fruit pudding that contains all the finest ingredients including raisins, sultanas, candied peel, mixed spice and syrup. After mixing all the ingredients, it's steamed to get a rich and moist Christmas pudding look. After steaming, pour a little Glenfiddich whisky and serve it. Rich Fruit Pudding Traditionally steamed Contains egg, wheat and gluten Delicious and appetizing Comes in small plastic pot, suitable for microwaving You can pour more Glenfiddich whisky on Walkers Glenfiddich Plum Pudding for added moistness just before you take your pudding to the table for an extravagant meal. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: This pudding contains egg, wheat and gluten. see more...

• I've heard this is not worth the hype - what do you guys think?2 Answers
  • Is it good 6 Answers
  • Is this a good scotch to make an Old fashioned?6 Answers
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Rego Park , NY
Happy Hour Expert
Amazing single malt !! I love scotches and this one is one of my favorites!! Has a very distinct taste goes smoothly down I had it at a whiskey festival in Manhattan!! And if you are a single malt drinker I think you would love this one!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Glenfiddich is a great brand of scotch. I have had the Glenfiddich 12, 15, and 18. The 15 is by far my favorite of the 3. It is balanced nicely, stronger than the 12, but not as strong as the 18. Goes great served over ice.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
The picture is for Glenfiddish 12, which has a little harsher taste than the 15. Whatever the age, along with the original Cardhu, it is the best single malt outhere, with a very soft but not overpowering smoky flavor
Emily K.
Emily K.
My favorite go-to drink on a Saturday night! It sort of reminds me of Christmas with its rich and smooth flavor. I was introduced to this years ago as I was a beginner whiskey drinker and I’ve never turned back after trying not-so-great others. Love drinking this served with an orange peel and on the rocks!
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Lutz, FL
Whenever I am looking to treat myself I love to buy Glenfiddich. I am not much of a liqueur drinking, so when I do I make sure that it is whiskey. This pairs deliciously with bbq and I have also bought as a gift to a friend. It really is the perfect gift.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Little Rock, AR
Fantastic scotch, and the best you can get for the price point. Has a light finish, isn't too smokey, and is perfect for sipping. A relative usually prefers Johnny Walker, but always goes for the 15 year when he's looking for the best value for his dollar.
Patrycja B.
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
Love this whiskey goes down smooth and love the packaging it is a bit pricey but worth it so worth it !! Its good room temperature or on the rocks ! Love to serve this at close friend and family gatherings !!
Memo L.
Memo L.
Fontana
Cheers, to a great buz, with all the family gathering around the fire on a cold New Year's Eve.... we all have glasses in our hands, while fog pours out of our warm chilly breath..
tiffani m.
tiffani m.
Oronogo, MO
I hate scotch so my opinion on this isn't reliable. My boyfriend drinks only Scotch and has a few bottles if this. Very unpitty and crisp. Not his favorite but not the worst.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert
This is absolutely mouthwatering. This was so delicious especially for a holiday and you want to show everyone a good time! Definitely a must try!
Heather M.
Heather M.
What is your favorite mixer with this ? Or do you prefer on the rocks?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is it good
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Is this a good scotch to make an Old fashioned?
Page G.
Page G.
Tempe, AZ
How does this compare to Macallan 12?
Kadi B.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
I've heard this is not worth the hype - what do you guys think?