Glenfiddich 15 uploaded by Gabriela A.Glenfiddich 15 uploaded by Sonia  K.Glenfiddich 15 uploaded by Aydin A.

BY GLENFIDDICH #11 in Cakes & Pies

A Show-Stopper Pudding Walkers Glenfiddich Plum Pudding is prepared on the basis of original traditional pudding recipe. It's a rich fruit pudding that contains all the finest ingredients including raisins, sultanas, candied peel, mixed spice and syrup. After mixing all the ingredients, it's steamed to get a rich and moist Christmas pudding look. After steaming, pour a little Glenfiddich whisky and serve it. Rich Fruit Pudding Traditionally steamed Contains egg, wheat and gluten Delicious and appetizing Comes in small plastic pot, suitable for microwaving You can pour more Glenfiddich whisky on Walkers Glenfiddich Plum Pudding for added moistness just before you take your pudding to the table for an extravagant meal. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: This pudding contains egg, wheat and gluten. see more...

• I've heard this is not worth the hype - what do you guys think?2 Answers
  • Is it good 6 Answers
  • Is this a good scotch to make an Old fashioned?6 Answers
Emily K.
My favorite go-to drink on a Saturday night! It sort of reminds me of Christmas with its rich and smooth flavor. I was introduced to this years ago as I was a beginner whiskey drinker and I’ve never turned back after trying not-so-great others. Love drinking this served with an orange peel and on the rocks!
Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
This is one of my favorite scotches. I typically purchase this at Macadoodles. It tastes great on the rocks or neat. I never mix it with anything (it’s just that good). It’s peaty flavor is great. The only downfall is the price, which is expected for any good quality Scotch.
Kristian W.
Little Elm, TX
Scotch, scotch, scotch. I love scotch and this is one of my absolute favorites. It has a deep bold flavor with only a subtle kick.

If you're looking for an easy go to present for any scotch or whiskey drinkers this one is highly trusted and recommended.
Memo L.
Cheers, to a great buz, with all the family gathering around the fire on a cold New Year's Eve.... we all have glasses in our hands, while fog pours out of our warm chilly breath..
Tatum B.
Lutz, FL
Whenever I am looking to treat myself I love to buy Glenfiddich. I am not much of a liqueur drinking, so when I do I make sure that it is whiskey. This pairs deliciously with bbq and I have also bought as a gift to a friend. It really is the perfect gift.
Olivia P.
Little Rock, AR
Fantastic scotch, and the best you can get for the price point. Has a light finish, isn't too smokey, and is perfect for sipping. A relative usually prefers Johnny Walker, but always goes for the 15 year when he's looking for the best value for his dollar.
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
Love this whiskey goes down smooth and love the packaging it is a bit pricey but worth it so worth it !! Its good room temperature or on the rocks ! Love to serve this at close friend and family gatherings !!
tiffani m.
Oronogo, MO
I hate scotch so my opinion on this isn't reliable. My boyfriend drinks only Scotch and has a few bottles if this. Very unpitty and crisp. Not his favorite but not the worst.
Gabriela A.
Rego Park , NY
Amazing single malt !! I love scotches and this one is one of my favorites!! Has a very distinct taste goes smoothly down I had it at a whiskey festival in Manhattan!! And if you are a single malt drinker I think you would love this one!!
Aling Z.
Valley Vlg, CA
I prefer to have this with one large, iceberg sized piece of ice. It chills quickly but doesn't get diluted. It is a good sipping whiskey that is quite easy to find at most stocked bars, a major plus.
I feel like the 18 year has a better body that the 15 though. It might just need those few years to settle into it's flavor, but the complexity of the drink is really nice and intriguing every time I drink it.
Heather M.
What is your favorite mixer with this ? Or do you prefer on the rocks?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Is this a good scotch to make an Old fashioned?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is it good
Page G.
Tempe, AZ
How does this compare to Macallan 12?
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
I've heard this is not worth the hype - what do you guys think?