Glenfiddich 15 uploaded by Gabriela A.Glenfiddich 15 uploaded by Sonia  K.Glenfiddich 15 uploaded by Aydin A.

BY GLENFIDDICH #9 in Cakes & Pies

A Show-Stopper Pudding Walkers Glenfiddich Plum Pudding is prepared on the basis of original traditional pudding recipe. It's a rich fruit pudding that contains all the finest ingredients including raisins, sultanas, candied peel, mixed spice and syrup. After mixing all the ingredients, it's steamed to get a rich and moist Christmas pudding look. After steaming, pour a little Glenfiddich whisky and serve it. Rich Fruit Pudding Traditionally steamed Contains egg, wheat and gluten Delicious and appetizing Comes in small plastic pot, suitable for microwaving You can pour more Glenfiddich whisky on Walkers Glenfiddich Plum Pudding for added moistness just before you take your pudding to the table for an extravagant meal. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: This pudding contains egg, wheat and gluten. see more...

Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
This is one of my favorite scotches. I typically purchase this at Macadoodles. It tastes great on the rocks or neat. I never mix it with anything (it’s just that good). It’s peaty flavor is great. The only downfall is the price, which is expected for any good quality Scotch.
Kristian W.
Little Elm, TX
Scotch, scotch, scotch. I love scotch and this is one of my absolute favorites. It has a deep bold flavor with only a subtle kick.

If you're looking for an easy go to present for any scotch or whiskey drinkers this one is highly trusted and recommended.
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
Love this whiskey goes down smooth and love the packaging it is a bit pricey but worth it so worth it !! Its good room temperature or on the rocks ! Love to serve this at close friend and family gatherings !!
Gabriela A.
Rego Park, NY
Amazing single malt !! I love scotches and this one is one of my favorites!! Has a very distinct taste goes smoothly down I had it at a whiskey festival in Manhattan!! And if you are a single malt drinker I think you would love this one!!
Aling Z.
Valley Vlg, CA
I prefer to have this with one large, iceberg sized piece of ice. It chills quickly but doesn't get diluted. It is a good sipping whiskey that is quite easy to find at most stocked bars, a major plus.
I feel like the 18 year has a better body that the 15 though. It might just need those few years to settle into it's flavor, but the complexity of the drink is really nice and intriguing every time I drink it.
Jp V.
Bryan, TX
A few months ago I went to a wedding that I was not looking forward to going to at all. When I arrived at the reception I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had an open bar. I was even more pleasantly surprised to see they happened to be serving The Glen. After a couple of hours it turned into one of the greatest weddings I have ever been to, hands down.
Emily K.
My favorite go-to drink on a Saturday night! It sort of reminds me of Christmas with its rich and smooth flavor. I was introduced to this years ago as I was a beginner whiskey drinker and I’ve never turned back after trying not-so-great others. Love drinking this served with an orange peel and on the rocks!
Victoria C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The picture is for Glenfiddish 12, which has a little harsher taste than the 15. Whatever the age, along with the original Cardhu, it is the best single malt outhere, with a very soft but not overpowering smoky flavor
David T.
Melbourne, FL
Glenfiddich isn't the highest rated single malt, but it is a great starter at a very reasonable price. It has a nice sweet aroma of pears and light fruit. When you first sip, you get nice smooth light floral flavors up front. Finish is a bit oily and oaky. A very smooth drink, and very easy to drink, although I'm typically a bourbon drinker so to me all scotch goes down easy.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Excellent Fruit Cake. If you are a lover of marzipan, however, you must separate the layer of marzipan from the cake, itself, to get the full flavor of the marzipan. The flavor of the fruit cake, and the white icing, mask the flavor of the marzipan layer, because the marzipan has such a subtle flav
Heather M.
What is your favorite mixer with this ? Or do you prefer on the rocks?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Is this a good scotch to make an Old fashioned?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is it good
Page G.
Tempe, AZ
How does this compare to Macallan 12?
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
I've heard this is not worth the hype - what do you guys think?