BY GLEN ELLEN

Kris H.
I bought this a few weeks ago. I was surprised. didn't taste how I thought it would. I ve always looked it over until now. Not too bad. I would not serve it with a nice meal though. Good to cook with.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
Not a big fan of this to be honest. I don't like boxed wine. This one tastes very cheap :( maybe not so bad if you are making sangria
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
This wine is on point 👏🏻👏🏻 had to write a review on it :) it's really good! Must try if you're a wine fanatic like that.
sheyla g.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Where can i find this? I have look for it everywhere and haven't had any luck. Would love to try it though.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I have never heard of this but wouldn't mind trying it. I could use a drink every now and then
Sheila M.