by Glee
Ask a Question
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vermilion, OH

Are you ready to say goodbye to Finn? I'm not, it's going to be too emotional...
Emily F.
Emily F.
March 4, 2014, 11:59 a.m.
The first episode I ever watched was that episode. Then I started watching it from the very beginning, so I know once I come around to that episode I will be crying like a baby. I am not looking forward to it at all :(
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dec. 4, 2013, 10:39 p.m.
That episode had me crying a truly touching episode.
stacey g.
stacey g.
Dec. 3, 2013, 10:54 a.m.
I cried so bad during that episode. it was just hearrtbreaking cause Finn didn't just die from the show, he died in real life and knowing those tears of saddness from the cast was real abnd not just an acting job really is what set my emotions in play.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Nov. 18, 2013, 10:47 p.m.
I'm still not ready and it aired about 2 months ago. Rest in peace, Finn/Cory. The episode was truly beautiful and I feel like they, as well as myself, got more closure from this episode. Also, the cast handled the episode so gracefully, their emotions were probably real as well.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Nov. 15, 2013, 12:20 a.m.
It was really hard to watch, but I feel the show handled it beautifully. Yes it was cheesy, but at times I couldn't tell if the actors were fake crying or actually crying.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Oct. 19, 2013, 12:03 p.m.
It was so sad, probably because he is really gone and in such a tradgic way. I hear the writer has to change the ending of the show now because of it. Very sad. All the Actor seemed genuinely heartbroken in that episode, it was hard to hold back the tears.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Oct. 14, 2013, 1:19 p.m.
My husband and I both cried! We have watched Glee since it's start and it makes you feel connected to the characters in a way!
Ednita T.
Ednita T.
Oct. 11, 2013, 12:31 a.m.
I almost cried watching this episode but i held myself together, everyone Definitely needed closure and I'm glad they decided to make an episode so the audience can have some closure as well.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Oct. 8, 2013, 11:46 p.m.
I got emotional just watching the preview. Some days I just randomly think about him dying, and I just get really sad. I guess I didn't realize how much I love this show. I'll probably be crying during that entire episode.
Cat B.
Cat B.
Oct. 8, 2013, 8:31 p.m.
I am so not ready! I usually watch the show with my friends, but this episode is going to be so emotion, I'm going to have to watch by myself. As someone who has watched from the first episode, it's going to be so hard to say goodbye.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Oct. 7, 2013, 5:26 p.m.
The preview made me cry :( It's going to be hard to sit and watch. But it's going to be a nice tribute. Will definitely have a box of tissues ready! RIP Cory
Laura V.
Laura V.
Oct. 7, 2013, 4:37 p.m.
I am not ready for this!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Oct. 7, 2013, 2:56 p.m.
Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. I have no idea how they are going to work that in. ='(
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Oct. 6, 2013, 2:40 a.m.
It is going to be really hard, but a necessary step in order to get closure. We will always remember him.

Join Now