Glee Gum Sugar-Free Chewing Gum

by Glee Gum

Value Case 15 piece packs Chew Gum with Glee, Yum!  All natural gum made with Xylitol for dental health & chicle for rainforest conservation.  Don t Be Glum. Chew Glee Gum. 401-351-6415 ;

Is this gum any good?
Start your review of Glee Gum Sugar-Free Chewing Gum!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Glee Gum Sugar-Free Chewing Gum uploaded by Marian A.
Good gun wasn't crazy about this flavor. But I have tried other flavors and did like them better. Doesn't reclose which is kinda annoying. But it and a great crunchy shell and soft inside. The flavor only last a few minutes. But it is really not bad.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am so happy that I found some sugar free gum. I love the flavor. I am obsessed with chewing gum and this brand is probably one of my favorites to chew. I chew it when I'm working on my blog all the time
Freedom, PA
I chew a lot of him trying to quit smoking is harder than you think. Gum is better cookies and cakes
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Glee Gum Sugar-Free Chewing Gum uploaded by Jennifer A.
Great tasting natural gum flavor does not last but it has a nice crunchy shell and soft center with a very fresh and medium mint taste. These remind me a little bit of chiclets but they are sugar free, aspartame free and natural. Wish the cardboard box was sturdier but overall cute design and logo.
Washington
So I really like this gum the only thing I will say, the flavor doesn't last as long as I wish. However, moving from big brands from extra etc this is a good choice. This is great for what I use it for when I'm trying to study and just can't hold still anymore. XD
Bogart, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love chewing gum. Glee Gum is a great natural product that you will not feel guilty giving your kids. It is not full of synthetic crap.
Reseda, CA
Satifiys cravings
Satifiys cravings
Deerfield Bch, FL
Xylitol actually helps fight cavities! Perfect for the kids! My kids love the triple berry flavor. They use no poisons, and use beets as coloring! Its also NON GMO!
Winston salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavor was really good, it just didn't seem to last long though. I can chew gum after it has lost its flavor so that isn't too bad to keep me from chewing it again. I like that it is natural
Othello, WA
This gum comes in a cute cardboard box that is not so handy as it doesn't re-seal so you end up with gum everywhere. Luckily it is hard shelled which offers it a bit more protection. The gum flavor MIGHT last a minute. Really the only reason to buy this is for the box.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...