Glee Gum Pieces Spearmint - 16 CT uploaded by Erica R.

BY GLEE GUM

Glee Spearmint Gum™.
Yum! Natural chewing gum.
Fairtrade®.
16 pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this gum in stores before, how does it ta...1 Answers
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Heard a lot about this gum so I decided to try them. It really didn’t freshen the breath. And after awhile of chewing the gum losing flavor and the gum gets a weird texture. If you are just looking for something to chew on I feel like this is great but for a natural gum that freshen the breathe, this is not the product.
hanimra
While searching for gum without all the artificial, chemical "stuff" I cam upon Glee and thought I'd give it a try...unfortunately I didn't like it...at all. The gum has flavor for about 0.2 seconds and then it tastes like...nothing.
Lawanda D.
Riverview, FL
I love this gum and it's the reason why I can even chew gum again after not being able to for years. It comes in many flavors and is perfect for those who are allergic to artificial sweeteners.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
great that it's all natural but it is totally ineffectual for breath freshening. does not have much flavor at all and has to be spit out almost immediately after chewing.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
This gum is horrible. It tastes okay, but it lastes about 3 seconds then its gone. I'd rather get 5 gum or something that will last.
Caitlin M.
Adorable packaging and great tasting spearmint gum. Doesn't last as long as some more popular brands though
Dani R.
gravenhurst, Ontario
Very minty, great mint taste to get rid of unwanted breath, would totally keep buying it
Elida B.
Kansas City, MO
I've never seen this gum in stores before, how does it taste like?
Naficeh T.
Surrey, BC
How long does the flavor last?