BY GLEE GUM

Vivian G.
I do like that its natural but the flavor doesn't last very long, if you want to try it i recommend the spearmint flavor. I feel like that the one with the most flavor.
Brianna M.
This gum is good but I thought it was kind of hard to chew. Also the flavor really doesn't last long. I wouldn't buy it for the kids because I think it's too harsh on their teeth.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Great flavor, but only lasts about 4 minutes before it loses flavor and gets kind of hard. I pretty much like all the flavors myself.
Carly C.
Putnam, CT
I think this gum is just as good as regular gum, but it's much better for you. It's gluten free and contains no GMO's.
marco c.
Calexico, CA
I honestly do not really enjoy candies at all but these are said to be made of organic material so I need to give them a try
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
Glee gum is nostalgic for me, especially the bubblegum flavor. It reminds me when I was little and I would buy (you know the brand!) and would practically break my jaw trying to chew it.

The flavor doesn't last very long, but seriously, are you really buying this for long lasting flavor?
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Environmentalist Expert
I've actually tried this gum and I find it comparable to regular gum. As other reviewers mention, it's a little tougher to chew and the flavor doesn't last as long but if you're looking for something natural that's usually the case. I love the bubblegum flavor, but have yet to try Tangerine!
dalia a.
sydney
Tatenda S.
Roseville, CA
L really like bubble gums a lot but I'm not sure abt these pack .When l saw them l like danm l want that so u have some samples for this product?
Tatenda S.