BY GLEE GUM

Value Case 18 piece packs Chew Gum with Glee, Naturally ! Yum!  All natural gum made with rainforest chicle.  Glee Gum, the way it used to be made! Certified Organic by the American Vegetarian Association 401-351-6415 ; see more...

• I've heard good and bad things about this gum, is it hard to chew...1 Answers
  • Does it disinegrate in your mouth like some brands do?1 Answers
  • How does this taste?1 Answers
Glee Gum Chewing Gum
  • " The taste does not last long at all... probably less than 5 minutes." in 2 reviews
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
The ingredients are great but it's honestly over priced and it lasts about 3 seconds. May be the worst gum in the world. :( DO NOT RECCOMEND
Haley A.
Lambertville, MI
yummy flavor ! the taste never goes away . You can chew for hours and feel like you put in a new piece .
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This product looks so cool but i have never seen this before i would love to try this because it looks like a great product and doesn't have all the chemicals like the ones now
Domhnall W.
Seattle, WA
The flavor does not last very long. Initial chew would give you some tasty flavor but very soon, its just really bland.
Ashley C.
Oakmont
This has been the only chewing gum that I could find without the use of high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, soy and no artifical colors. Instead it uses Xylitol to sweeten, gum base (chicle),gum arabic,glycerine, peppermint (for the Refresh-mint flavor), sunflower lecithin,beeswax, and carnauba wax. This is made in the USA and is NON-GM0. Each box has 16 pieces.
The flavor does last awhile.. maybe not as long as the chemical brands gum but you don't need to chew it for hours. With 4 pieces you can blow bubbles! I love Glee Gum! I recommend it !
Heather T.
Anaheim, CA
I found this the other day at target, I have never seen it before, it was delicious, but it was bummer because the flavor only lasted for like 5 mins, then it got rock hard and I had to throw it away!
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
The taste does not last long at all... probably less than 5 minutes. I really do like the flavors of this gum.
Crystal C.
Fort Gaines , GA
While the flavor starts off great, it diminishes pretty quickly. It is easy to chew, and the packaging is attractive, but it could have longer lasting flavor.
Lindsey N.
Portland, OR
Great gum. Pleasant taste and doesn't have all the chemicals in it that other gum has. My sister can't have aspartame, so this gum is great for her. HOWEVER, the pieces are very small and practically disintegrate as soon as you put them in your mouth. I found myself needing about 3 pieces to equal one "regular" piece, and it only lasted about five minutes.
Haley B.
Norman, OK
I tried this gum as a sample in a food box I was receiving in the mail. I really enjoyed the packaging, the retro look, the natural ingredients, and the flavor. Unfortunately, this gum is small and does not last long. I had to chew 2-3 pieces to get the same size gum piece as any general store brand gum. The initial flavor was good, but the flavor quickly diminished and the gum was very hard to chew and tastless. It almost felt as if it was drying out my mouth. I don't think I'd choose to purchase this gum, but I'd never turn it down if it were offered to me.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does it disinegrate in your mouth like some brands do?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
How does this taste?
Ashley L.
I've heard good and bad things about this gum, is it hard to chew or the flavor doesn't last? I really want to chew natural gum though...