glee body hair removal cream kit

by Glee

glee hair removal cream is a honeydew melon scented?cream that gets rid of your body hair in 2-5 minutes. if only you could get rid of other things that fast, like student debt or jeans that don?t fit anymore...let?s just focus on hair removal for now, though. because when it?s over, it?s glee. glee body cream kit:

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.68 x 2.05 x 6.78 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 0.45 lbs

Comes with a hair removal cream (250 ml), a calming gel (25 ml) and one spatula; Results in 2-5 minutes. that's 120-300 seconds, if you're more of a seconds kind of person; Long-lasting results; honestly, they might last too long; Smells like honeydew melon, which we can all agree is the perfect melon smell for a hair removal cream; Leaves skin feeling smooth. like a skating rink, or pebbles that have been in the ocean for a long time.; Dermatologist tested. and dermatologists are great at tests

How long does it keep the hair away for
Are you able to use it on your bikini area?
Are you able to use it on your bikini area?
Start your review of glee body hair removal cream kit!
Isabella J.
Stillwater
glee body hair removal cream kit uploaded by Isabella J.
Purchased at: Amazon
First off it smells nasty, secondly I used it on my armpits for 7 minutes and it didn’t do anything..
Maryjane C.
Oklahoma
glee body hair removal cream kit uploaded by Maryjane C.
I wanted to try this and it was a huge letdown. The smell was horrendous and it didn't even remove any hair. I waited the 7 minutes, and nothing happened. It was so dry on my skin and was hard to wash off. The spatula it came with, just hurt my legs. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Taylor P.
Atlanta, GA
glee body hair removal cream kit uploaded by Taylor P.
Purchased at: Target
I had high hopes for this product, but it was a huge let down. There was a terrible smell and it barely removed any hair. I was quite disappointed with this product and wouldn’t recommend to others.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
glee body hair removal cream kit uploaded by Maribel M.
glee body hair removal cream kit uploaded by Maribel M.
not really as good as they say in the commercials, You have to wait more than the time indicated, and it does not remove all the hairs
mandee M.
Galloway, OH
glee body hair removal cream kit uploaded by mandee M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very sensitive skin and eczema. So hair remover creams etc, burn my skin and hurts so bad.This is the first hair remover that doesn't leave me with burns and removes all of my hair. That's another problem I usually have, leaves patches of hair so I end up having to shave in some spots. So by time everything is said and done. I spent money on something that burned my skin,didn't even work properly,and still had to shave. Glee definitely came through for me and gave me silky smooth legs. Worth every penny.
Jolena N.
Buckeye
glee body hair removal cream kit uploaded by Jolena N.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s the smell for me. It definitely doesn’t smell as bad as Nair but I still didn’t like it. I like the consistency but I put it on my armpits for however long it said & it definitely did not take all my hair off. I was very disappointed & spent $10 on this product.
Rachel D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I reallyyyy wanted to like this product. But I hate it. I have tried the entire 7 minutes, i have gone up to 10 minutes and I still need to shave. I will say my skin feels really moisturized after using it, but that was not the end goal. Next time, I'll pass.
Michelle B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Would not recommend at all. My local Walmart was sold out of Nair. This was the only item available that was like Nair. That should have been my sign. The directions stress to not go over 7 minutes, so I set my timer. I lathered both my legs, below the knee, to test it. It comes with a spatula to remove the cream after the 7 minutes. I like that idea and will keep the spatula to use with some Nair. It left stubble. Everywhere. Maybe next time, I will ignore the 7 minutes and try 10 minutes, but this was a waste. I don't want to use a second coat, so I'm just gonna go over my legs with a razor, which completely defeats the purpose of a hair removal cream. Also, it claims to be a melon scent. No. It smells like Nair.
Cookie B.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product Nair could never! Not being funny but this cream is sooooo gentle on the skin it gets it ALL! It last a long time and it seems like it slows down hair growth! I love the fact that they put in an applicator utensil thingy to smooth it on so you don't have to touch it but it washes off so easily it really doesn't matter! The face hair removal cream comes with a finishing cream they are 0.5 fluid ounces each but they last a while. My body cream is a 6.7 fl.oz. The plus side is it smells nice it's not heavily perfumed but it doesn't have that "old" smell to it. Also ladies is very gentle on your lady parts, I've had a mistake or two and did not pay for it harshly if you know what I mean.
Hayphin S.
Logan, OH
Let me just start out by saying that this product smells better than nair but it still doesn’t smell amazing. It still has the burning hair smell. It works amazing at removing hair, but even after you shower you still have the smell. It does leave your legs nice, soft, and free of hair.