BY GLEAM BY MELANIE MILLS

A shade for every skin tone & every skin tone can wear all shades. You can choose for sheer coverage with a healthy glow finish or deepen the skin tone and create a natural sun kissed glow. see more...

Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is probably the best investment i made as far as skin care/makeup goes. I went from using foundation to B.B. Cream because it was lighter and then I use this when I want just a glow with out all the heavy stuff. Sometimes I use this as my foundation and then I conceal and do everything I would normally do. I'm already a brown girl But when I wanna look like I bathed in the sun, this is my go to. It smells wonderful and a little goes a very long way. I would definitely buy this again and in fact I need to get peach deluxe asap. This is a must buy!
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
I love this peach glow especially for the summer! I put it all over, even my face. I then apply my foundation and it makes me look like a glowing goddess! Love it
Allee D.
Taylor, MI
Gleam by melanie mills body radiance, i got this as a gift but i like it. has a nice smell. This was my first time using it. didnt irritate my very sensitive which was good but rare. like the gold but wishing there were lighter colours
Krysteau F.
It's A little pricey but it's worth the ticket. I get a little busy and it is the perfect cheat for the glow and tan that you done naturally have
Ijeoma S.
This gives an amazing glow to the skin, and I love that it comes in different shades. It is a great body highlighter.
Raven R.
If you want that golden goddess look or JLo Glow this is your stuff!! It's beyond amazing and so pigmented.
Kimberly L.
Love it.
Adds a really beautiful healthy glow ✨😊
Gorgeous as a primer too or just add to the high points of your face for a super gorgeous glow. I love that this can be used for shoots as well as a night out!!
If you’re sensitive to scents or you just want all products unscented, I wouldn’t go for this. I would use the powder version instead. The price really isn’t bad and you get a generous amount! So it lasts awhile. I highly recommend it.
Oh, and I got it from the Melanie mills website. And I got some at IMATS too.
karima l.
Revolutionary all in one make up, moisturizer & glow for body and face!

Transfer resistant, won't stain skin, non-streaking

Not a self tanner

5 multicultural shades, A shade for every skin tone but every skin tone can use each shade for a different end result

Two sizes to choose from, the 1 fluid oz is equal to a travel or trial size or the 3.4 fluid oz which is our full size.

You'll be glemalicieus
Vanessa A.
Is it overly greasy?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I have never used this product. Does this leave skin feeling oily?
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
How long was the shipping? I know it says three business days, but is it really? 🤔
What’s everyone’s favourite face and body glow moisturiser as you all know us girlies like to glow like a goddesses✨ I came across the Melanie Mills gleam body radiance in peach Deluxe and I apply this after my tan and tell you what!!! This is this BOMB iv only used this a few time but my god this it’s Amazzzzing 🤳🏽💃🏽🙋🏽‍♀️
Megan B.
Does the light gold shade look yellow on fair skin??

back