BY GLEAM BY MELANIE MILLS

A shade for every skin tone & every skin tone can wear all shades. You can choose for sheer coverage with a healthy glow finish or deepen the skin tone and create a natural sun kissed glow. see more...

• What’s everyone’s favourite face and body glow moisturiser as you...1 Answers
  • I have never used this product. Does this leave skin feeling oily?2 Answers
  • Does the light gold shade look yellow on fair ski... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I am a huge fan of the Melanie Mills Hollywood body Radiance moisturizer / primer. This product has become one of my staple pieces for my everyday skin care regimen as well as my before makeup application. I am able to use this all over my body and since I am able to use this everywhere I did take advantage of the bigger bottle. But if you are a person who likes to try something I would highly suggest that you try their Trio Minnie's. This can be beneficial to you because you are able to try out there top three colors and figure out what is best for you. I love to use the peach Deluxe moisturizer because it matches my skin tone as well as gives me a radiant glow for my spring and summer season. Try them out you will not be disappointed give your body some care and love. Gleam By Melanie Mills Body Radiance, Deep Gold FG-GM--004, 3.5 Ounce
Rachelle S.
Penn Valley, CA
I used this product on my clients legs and arms for a boudoir photoshoot. It gave her skin an even tone and just made her skin glow in the photos. I would recommend these for events, but maybe not for everyday use. I personally liked the rose gold color best!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I have the peach deluxe color and bought this to support Sonjdra and also to try it. I'm a repeat user once it goes empty I buy it again. I used this mostly in the summer as a primer underneath my foundation. I bought this directly from the website and yes I would recommend this because it is something different.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love this body radiance lotion. It leaves my skin feeling sun kissed and glowy. I purchased it in Hollywood at a beauty store . It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't transfer on clothes. I recommend this if you want o have a lovely glow!
Myra H.
This makes your skin look sooo pretty! I love using this color under my foundation and it makes me look like I'm glowing all day. I love that it's multiuse and is a moisturizer as well so I can use one product to basically prep my skin before foundation. If you use too much you can end up looking crazy so it's best to start small and then build up if you want more color. Even though it's a bit pricey it's pretty reasonable compared to bronzing products from name brands and if you can grab it when there's a sale going on you can get even more bang for your buck! There is shimmer in it which isn't super obvious when used on the face but on other parts of the body like arms and legs you can definitely see the glitter, especially when outside in the sun moreso than indoors.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
If you don't' want to look dull or dry this winter, use Melanie mills body radiance. It's worth it and you can find different shades suitable for your skin color...
Jasmine J.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for the summer! It isn't expensive but gives the same, maybe even better, results as the Tom Ford body shimmer. It's buildable so you achieve as much glow as you want! I would buy every summer
Jennifer G.
This product is everything! Especially for the summer days in Miami. I use it when I'm out on the beach and it seriously give the body a glow. No streaks when it gets wet so it looks great!
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
I love this peach glow especially for the summer! I put it all over, even my face. I then apply my foundation and it makes me look like a glowing goddess! Love it
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is probably the best investment i made as far as skin care/makeup goes. I went from using foundation to B.B. Cream because it was lighter and then I use this when I want just a glow with out all the heavy stuff. Sometimes I use this as my foundation and then I conceal and do everything I would normally do. I'm already a brown girl But when I wanna look like I bathed in the sun, this is my go to. It smells wonderful and a little goes a very long way. I would definitely buy this again and in fact I need to get peach deluxe asap. This is a must buy!
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Is it overly greasy?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I have never used this product. Does this leave skin feeling oily?
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
How long was the shipping? I know it says three business days, but is it really? 🤔
What’s everyone’s favourite face and body glow moisturiser as you all know us girlies like to glow like a goddesses✨ I came across the Melanie Mills gleam body radiance in peach Deluxe and I apply this after my tan and tell you what!!! This is this BOMB iv only used this a few time but my god this it’s Amazzzzing 🤳🏽💃🏽🙋🏽‍♀️
Megan B.
Does the light gold shade look yellow on fair skin??