MakeupGlaxal Base
Moisturizing Cream

Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream

by Glaxal Base

Soothes and rehydrates very dry and sensitive skin. Helps seal in moisture to protect skin. Clinically Recommended Hypoallergenic Perfume-Free Lanolin-Free Non-Greasy Glaxal Base™ Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated to help moisturize dry, rough skin. Try Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream for maximum hydration of very dry and sensitive skin.  It s the ideal moisturizing solution for dry skin associated with radiation and laser treatment. Most recommended skin moisturizer by Pharmacists in Canada. Questions?  ;

Has anyone mixed this with essential oils? The smell is just terrible but I hear it works well so trying to make it work for me.
Does this work well on toddlers ?
why does this cream stink when it says scent free and why is it so greasy
Start your review of Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream!
Molly L.
I like this stuff. I use it for my feet to keep them from cracking and just dry. . It does have a weird scent to it but since it's on my feet I don't smell it as often. It really does moisturize . It is somewhat greasy but it is for extremely dry skin. I got it for a decent price but some places it's really expensive. You should give it a try.
Emma P.
granby
Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Emma P.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
In the winter, this is so helpful! I helps my hands and it is so hydrating! It longs for a lot of time. The only thing, is that I don’t like the scent of this. It is perfume-free and that’s why I don’t like the smell! But it is a good cream for helping the skin that is dry during winter.Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream
Niks L.
My holy grail go to hand and body moisturizer. I have terrrible eczema and this is the only one that does a good job at moisturizing my skin without aggravating my eczema. The scent is reminiscent of prescription creams (medicated smell) but does not contain any harsh perfumes scents. I buy the big value tub at Costco, which also comes with a smaller tube which I bring with me in my purse to use as hand cream. Will repurchase.
member-68acc1
just got this cream today don`t like it at all it says scent free but it stinks very greasy why does it say scent free when it smells so bad
Kristina P.
We purchased this lotion based on the recommendation of their pediatrician. Both kids have eczema and this lotion helps to ease it. We purchase it at Costco and get great value for our money. We purchase this item once every few months
Èle T.
Great moisturizer! I used it as a tattoo cream at first and started using it as my everyday lotion and haven't changed since. It is perfect for every area of your body; face, elbows, legs. It is a very simple, frangrance free moisturizer with the sole purpose of moisturizing. I highly recommend to use for tattoos and scars such as acne scars. It has a very thick texture, oily skin dose well. The tubes last very long too because you don't need to use a lot at a time.
Taylor A.
This stuff is hardcore. It is incredibly thick and as a result you hardly need to use any product. My favorite way to use this is to rub some onto any rough or dry patches I have on my body (including my heels) at night and letting it work its magic at night. It works amazingly. It does have a slightly strange almost medicinal smell, like a hospital, but I get over that within minutes of applying.
Jessie P.
Saskatoon , SK
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is the only product I have found that helps with my psoriasis I get in the spring on my eyelids! This stuff is like magic in a bottle! I find within hours I have relief!
Jenna M.
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Costco
I got this on sale recently and was interested since my skin has been super dry. I think that this is usually the base to most pharmacy creams. Anyways this moisturizer smells a bit medical, but works well to keep the face moisturized. I did notice it kinda makes my face breakout if I put too much on at a time. But it still is better than leaving my face dry.
THE G.
Vancouver
Excellent moisturizing cream for dry skin and was recommended by my dermatologist years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. Great under makeup and at night time to lock in products/hydration. 10/10 Bonus: Can be used interchangeably with the lotion depending on skin needs/hydration levels/climate.