BY GLAXAL BASE

Soothes and rehydrates very dry and sensitive skin. Helps seal in moisture to protect skin. Hypoallergenic Perfume-Free Lanolin-Free Non-Greasy Glaxal Base™ Moisture Therapy Lotion is specially formulated to help moisturize dry, rough skin. Glaxal Base Moisture Therapy Lotion, a lighter formulation for the entire family, gently soothes and rehydrates for skin that looks and feels healthier. Most recommended skin moisturizer by Pharmacists in Canada. Questions?  ; see more...

• Does this help at all with stretch marks?3 Answers
Alyssa B.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Its hypoallergenic it soothes your skin and it repairs you skin. Makes your skin look and feel better every use
Amy L.
London, ON
I suffer from extremely dry skin. In the winter, when it is cold out, i cant even apply lotion because everything i use makes my skin itch and burn. I recently came across glaxal base lotion. The price isn't too bad. 10$ a bottle. although you can only buy it online. It is hypoallergenic, perfume free, lanolin free, paraben free, and is non greasy. It also has vitamin E in it. It works very nicely on my skin, I do not react to it, and my skin is extremely soft. The only downside to this lotion is it smells like a doctors office. But hey for its great mosturizing effect on my skin I'm not complaining. I would definitely recommend this to any one suffering from dry skin.
Michelle B.
We use this for our dry skin as it helps to hydrate and restore our skin. We also use it for our infant as she has eczema and it helps to keep it in check
Karlie B.
Victoria
We used this when my son was suffering from eczema. It's very thick and absorbs well in to the skin. I didn't find it overly greasy. It worked really well
Andrea M.
Guelph, ON
I have had eczema since I was a child and although I've learned to manage it, no cream properly soothed like this one! definitely worth it.
Jules B.
Abbotsford , BC
This is the classic age old tried tested and proven galalaic preparation! There is a reason hospitals have used it for decades!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this help at all with stretch marks?