Skin CareBath & Bodyglasstoys
Cute Glass Dildo 85" Shaped Like a Snake Available in Red or Blue

GlassToys Cute Glass Dildo 8.5" Shaped Like a Snake. Available in Red or Blue.

by glasstoys

A cute snake shaped dildo availabe in red or blue. 8.5 inches long. Has small raised bumps along the top.

Hand Blown; Borosilicate Glass (Pyrex); Safe For Use With All Common Sex Lubricants; Nonporous Exterior Makes Cleaning Quick And Easy; Strong And Durable Will Last A Lifetime With Proper Care

Start your review of GlassToys Cute Glass Dildo 8.5" Shaped Like a Snake. Available in Red or Blue.!
lauren T.
Buckeye, AZ
Super cute and very fun haha I love it it's nice to have in your collection and worth a try I've had it for a bit and it's simple
Jassy G.
Chambly
I got this item and it had a crazy sensation what I’ve never experienced before, I absolutely loved it and would recommend to everyone, it is affordable and worth the expenses. Because everyone deserves to feel amazing pleasure and this was just absolutely amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...