Glasstic® Water Bottles

by Glasstic

Glasstic is the break-resistant glass water bottle that gives you the purity of glass with the portability of plastic. Metal, BPA and toxin free.

I like the look of these water bottles, they look awesome... #influencer is there a Voxbox for these?
How is it better then any other water bottle?
Start your review of Glasstic® Water Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Mary A.
I found this product by browsing through Influenster, ironically! I thought it looked so fabulous I decided to buy it myself, so I did and I am so happy! I got the purple one with butterfly decals and I'm so in love with it. I use it when I go to yoga or when I'm home and want to keep water at my bedside. The water stays cool in this and tastes crisp and fresh. To give you an idea of how much water goes into this, I can fit ONE 16.9floz. bottle of Poland Spring and then a little more from a second bottle. I drink a lot more water than that so I would either have to carry back up water bottles or just keep refilling it, but it's all about preference. I definitely recommend the Glasstic water bottle though, there's a color and design for everyone which allows you to have something unique and different from everyone else!
andrea C.
Hey I love these bottles in addition to be very resistant, with good grip and long lasting that you can always see your drinks and supplements and mix them very well
Elena R.
Great reusable water bottle. Easy to clean and very cute. I love it so much and I don't have the problem of water tasting like plastic after a few hours of sitting
Raena N.
PHOENIX, AZ
I can’t explain enough how much I love Glasstic® Water Bottles. I’m super clumsy and the shatterproof glass is a life saver. I don’t need to mention the sustainability and easy of cleaning.
Katherine F.
Durham, NC
En lo personal me encanta los uso para ponerle agua y refresco a asta jugos a mi esposo para su trabajo 🥰👀
kaytia M.
Rome , Ga
Absolutely love this water bottle ,I like that it's toxin and bpa free, as wells won't break I've dropped mine few tones at gym and it's still going strong.
Beth O.
Eudora, KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It's gorgeous and it combines the purity of drinking from water with the less-likelihood of breaking that you get with plastic. I ordered mine using the influenster coupon. It has a pretty blue swirly design on it. I'm happy that in the likely event that I manage to break the glass inside, you can order a replacement, the whole thing won't just be done for. I am a big user of water bottles. I greatly prefer to drink out of glass, not plastic. In my home, I only drink from glass glasses. But on the go, I've used plastic or aluminum water bottles because I am a person who drops things and breaks things. I might drop or break this too, but it probably won't break as easily as something that's just plain glass. And even if it does, all the glass will be contained INSIDE the plastic shell, meaning hopefully nobody gets cut and disposing of the glass shards is safer. I will probably revisit the review after I've used the product for a period of time but so far, from looking at it and using it in my home this evening, I am very stoked.
Stacy O.
Pittsfield, MA
Glasstic® Water Bottles uploaded by Stacy O.
Glasstic® Water Bottles uploaded by Stacy O.
I think these are great and fun. I have both a black and a white Glasstic Water Bottle then I have a pack of animal print inserts so I can make them fun and stylish as I’d like. I’m definitely satisfied and have recommended them several times.
Devora R.
Hankamer, TX
These are the best your water doesn't have that plastic taste and they are so easy to use just add ice or a warm drink it's amazing
Wizdom N.
New Haven, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I LOVE my glass water bottle. Keeps my water fresh and clean and easy for on the go. I was introduced to this product by my mom and she said "you'll never use any other bottle after you've tried this one" , well like the saying says , " mom is always right" .. She most certainly was. I've had mine for about four months now and it's very easy to clean and it dishwasher safe. The Durable rubber on the outside coating the glass is a plus plus. Great product and I'd highly recommend it.

347 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...