GlassesUSA.com

by GlassesUSA.com

Have you customized any of their glasses eg engraving?
GlassesUSA.com What do you think of the glasses from this website?
Start your review of GlassesUSA.com!
How would you rate this product?
Ebony C.
Mesa, AZ
I bought sunglasses from them as I purchased some in the past that work great. They broke long story the new ones are huge. I was busy and called they all return before 14 days. I've never heard of a 14 day return policy. The service rep was from India and not much help.
CHRISTINE S.
Lompoc, CA
GlassesUSA.com uploaded by CHRISTINE S.
I love my glasses these are the muse from Hilliary duff! Sadly they are too big and fall off my face, does anyone know any tips to get them to stay I have the sticky nose pads on ???? Help I love them and want to wear them
Char F.
1,734 reviews
This company makes ordering quality and adorable glasses so easy! All you have to do is know your prescription! They have so many different frames to choose from! And their customer service is pretty good too if you’re able to get through to a lease specialist. The prices aren’t bad if you can catch a sale!
Elva M.
Warr Acres, OK
amazing prices and great styles, but that fact that it's online still left me sketchy. I'm waiting on my glasses and I hope they are a good fit.
Jessica F.
Patchogue, NY
I had just purchased a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA.com because I saw all of the reviews online about them. They offered great deals and even a 50% off and free shipping on your first order! I feel like they are great quality lens and I got my frames in "PAM - tortoise" I highly recommend this site for great quality glasses for an amazing price!
Linda B.
Fort Worth
GlassesUSA.com uploaded by Linda B.
I placed my order around 12/4. There was a minor issue with my order configuration. I called, and it was fixed without incident. I checked the status of my order on 12/15 and it showed it shipped out 12/14. I waited a few days to check the tracking because initially, it appeared that it had been picked up by DHL but had not made it to their eCommerce Distribution Center. After a week, I sent an inquiry to GlassesUSA. I was told that my order would take 7-10 business days to arrive . Not the 7 days indicated on their website where I check my order status. But, fine. I waited. After 7 days, there still wasn't tracking. It showed that my package was on it's way to the DHL distribution center - STILL. On 12/23 I let them know that there might be a problem because my shipment was stuck between being picked up by DHL and arriving at DHL's distribution center. I was placated with the "since you took advantage of our free shipping, your order will arrive in 7-10 business days." I asked them to check the status, and I was repeatedly given the same tracking information that I had all along. No changes. No one could seem to take that extra step to LOOK at the mere lack of "tracking." On 12/28, after another brush-off email, I contacted DHL myself. I asked them to look into where my package might be. Guess what?! DHL found it and now my package is moving. And you bet your butt, GlassesUSA Customer Care tried to take the credit for it. My package was found because I had to do what GlassesUSA should have done after my first email. I will never use their services again. This entire experience has been a hassle and a headache.
Brittany F.
Fort Lee, VA
I’ve ordered 3 pairs from them and love them! Super affordable and cute! Love that I can get my transition lenses as well
Lindsay C.
APO, AE
GlassesUSA.com uploaded by Lindsay C.
I love that you can upload a photo of yourself to see what the glasses would look like on. There always seems to be a sale going on so a huge plus. I’ll definitely be shopping here again the next time I need glasses!
Noe  S.
Brooklyn, NY
Affordable , great quality and they make it so easy to order I also love that you can try on frames.
Tiffany H.
Terre Haute, IN
I am in love. The selection is amazing and the prices can't be beat. It is so easy to place an order too!! I've had mine for 6 months with no issues.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yoely A.
Falls Church
il y a 2 ans
GlassesUSA.com What do you think of the glasses from this website?