BY GLASSES

Buy on Walmart
Bettie M.
Bettie M.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Its rare for me to find reading glasses that i like. I found these and i really like them i would recommend
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
These are great when you don't necessarily need Perscription lens, but need just that little bit if help.
Wanda C.
Wanda C.
North Augusta, SC
Over the years I have had people to suggest "reading glasses" to me. I thought that there was no way a cheap set of over the counter (so to speak) reading glasses were going to help me, and that they surely could not work since you can get them for so little. Well, was I wrong!? I got a pair of these because they were given to me to try, and they WORKED! All of this time I could have been using things to read and not have to strain my eyes, move around to different places thinking it was the light, and just overall have improved the quality of my life and my reading experience a long time ago. GREAT product, well worth it!
camellia k.
camellia k.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these glasses really good to wear when you were prescription glasses?