Glass Taco Bell Sauce Bottle, Mild, 7.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Thameema M.

BY TACO BELL

0 calories per 1 teaspoon. see more...

• Dear god why does this say it’s $33 a bottle? And also w...1 Answers
  • How spicy is it?3 Answers
  • Do you have this sauce in your area? Maybe at Walmart?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
There are not many condiments in existence that I do not want to be without but Taco Bell mild sauce is one of them. I remember vividly my boyfriend and I talking about finding this sauce and my eyes were so wide he could not believe it. Needless to say this bottle of Taco Bell sauce to not disappoint but the local availability often does.
Marley F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I went to make quesadillas at come and when purchasing the ingredients I came across this sauce which I didn't even know was sold in stores. It wasn't too pricey compared to all the other hot sauces on the shelf. I am going to purchase this every time now when I make these types of foods at home.
Adrielle H.
My husband and I bought this for the first time when we last went to the grocery. It taste just like it does in the packets from Taco Bell. The price was perfect. It’s so tasty and makes you feel like you’re eating at Taco bell. We were satisfied with it and are returning to buy more
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
We always have a bottle of Taco Bell mild sauce in our fridge, (even though we have a million hot sauce packets in our drawers). We put it on everything from regular tacos to breakfast burritos and there in between. Easily found at walmart or any grocery store.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I put this mild sauce on literally every taco I have ever eaten. It isn't too hot, but still adds a decent spicy flavor to your meat. Buying it in the bottle allows you to use as much as possible on each taco. Delicious!!
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I like Taco Bell mild sauce. It taste like regular taco sauce but with an extra kick of spice and flavor. I always ask for it when eating Taco Bell and I get it for the house when making tacos. Would recommend
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
I love taco bell's sauces! I use the mild on everything from eggs to my tacos. So good! Nice flavor and super easy on my pockets! I think I pay 1.49 for a bottle and it lasts me a good a mount of time.
Kelsie C.
Fayetteville
My family never has taco night without Taco Bell mild sauce. It's affordable and it's really yummy. It packaging is appealing to the eye - I would reccomend this to anyone having taco night
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
This sauce is perfect for those who want the flavor without the heat. The sauce is great with any kind of burrito (my favorite is an egg, hash brown, and sausage burrito) and my homemade chicken fajitas. I buy this sauce every single time I’m close to having an empty bottle. Sooooo delicious. Taco Bell Mild Taco Sauce 7.5oz
Asia C.
Va Bch, VA
You see, I didn't know until a while back that they were selling this in stores. If I would've known then, they would've been sold out. There's something in the sauce I'm telling you. It's literally so delicious
Sydney H.
How spicy is it?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Dear god why does this say it’s $33 a bottle? And also why would you pay for this when you can buy a taco for less than the cost of the bottle and ask for extra packets for free!?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Do you have this sauce in your area? Maybe at Walmart?