BY TACO BELL

0 calories per 1 teaspoon. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Auburn, AL
Honestly if you are using this you must like taco bell A LOT! growing up my parents had taco bell so i know the addiction is real, imagine getting free taco bell anytime you wanted, yeah i know.. With that being said taco bell sauce runs in my veins, Do yourself a favor and next time you go to taco bell just ask for A lot or extra sauce because while this is convenient, save yourself the dollars for the burritos not the glass bottle sauce when you can get the EXACT same sauce for free!
Davian B.
these bottles are not sold locally. so this was the only way to get them, other than going to tb to get a million packets. the taste is outstanding and the package order will keep us stocked for awhile. for some reason, the label says mild and it is. sometimes, the mild label is medium elsewhere. it is nice to know that it is available and that it only takes two days to get here. a great product and value.
Ryan N.
Harrisonville, MO
Taco Tuesday just became a tradition in my house and Taco Bell mild sauce is always there!  Something about the guilty satisfaction of indulging in a grease cover taco topped in a delicious sauce makes Tuesdays great again.  We used to keep our left over sauce packs to use later but now have the convenience of having it in a bottle.
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
This sauce is perfect for those who want the flavor without the heat. The sauce is great with any kind of burrito (my favorite is an egg, hash brown, and sausage burrito) and my homemade chicken fajitas. I buy this sauce every single time I’m close to having an empty bottle. Sooooo delicious. Taco Bell Mild Taco Sauce 7.5oz
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
There are not many condiments in existence that I do not want to be without but Taco Bell mild sauce is one of them. I remember vividly my boyfriend and I talking about finding this sauce and my eyes were so wide he could not believe it. Needless to say this bottle of Taco Bell sauce to not disappoint but the local availability often does.
brittany o.
Rossford, OH
I love taco bell’s sauce and trying to stuff a bunch of little packets into a purse or take out bag is a little embarrassing so it’s nice they have a bottle of it now. It can be used on more than taco bell food which is nice and can be found at stores like wal mart and meijer. Definitely would recommend
Marley F.
Castle Shann, PA
I went to make quesadillas at come and when purchasing the ingredients I came across this sauce which I didn't even know was sold in stores. It wasn't too pricey compared to all the other hot sauces on the shelf. I am going to purchase this every time now when I make these types of foods at home.
Katelin W.
Conway
not quite the same as in the restaurant, but still great.  I usually save my extra packets from taco bell so I'll have it for my at home tacos. I have bought this, but would still rather save packets from the store. It seems to have a slightly less strong taste in the bottle
Adrielle H.
Middletown, OH
My husband and I bought this for the first time when we last went to the grocery. It taste just like it does in the packets from Taco Bell. The price was perfect. It’s so tasty and makes you feel like you’re eating at Taco bell. We were satisfied with it and are returning to buy more
Alle J.
Somerset KY
I make tacos constantly at home and I’m always using this mild sauce in my taco meat with the original Taco Bell taco seasoning as well. We pair it with shredded sharp cheddar or some other type of cheese and crushed up Doritos! Absolutely amazing for us! Just like having Dorito Locos Tacos from Taco Bell! (I hope I spelt that right!)
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Do you have this sauce in your area? Maybe at Walmart?