BY TACO BELL

0 calories per 1 teaspoon. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Davian B.
these bottles are not sold locally. so this was the only way to get them, other than going to tb to get a million packets. the taste is outstanding and the package order will keep us stocked for awhile. for some reason, the label says mild and it is. sometimes, the mild label is medium elsewhere. it is nice to know that it is available and that it only takes two days to get here. a great product and value.
Ryan N.
Harrisonville, MO
Taco Tuesday just became a tradition in my house and Taco Bell mild sauce is always there!  Something about the guilty satisfaction of indulging in a grease cover taco topped in a delicious sauce makes Tuesdays great again.  We used to keep our left over sauce packs to use later but now have the convenience of having it in a bottle.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
There are not many condiments in existence that I do not want to be without but Taco Bell mild sauce is one of them. I remember vividly my boyfriend and I talking about finding this sauce and my eyes were so wide he could not believe it. Needless to say this bottle of Taco Bell sauce to not disappoint but the local availability often does.
brittany o.
Rossford, OH
I love taco bell’s sauce and trying to stuff a bunch of little packets into a purse or take out bag is a little embarrassing so it’s nice they have a bottle of it now. It can be used on more than taco bell food which is nice and can be found at stores like wal mart and meijer. Definitely would recommend
Marley F.
Castle Shann, PA
I went to make quesadillas at come and when purchasing the ingredients I came across this sauce which I didn't even know was sold in stores. It wasn't too pricey compared to all the other hot sauces on the shelf. I am going to purchase this every time now when I make these types of foods at home.
Adrielle H.
Middletown, OH
My husband and I bought this for the first time when we last went to the grocery. It taste just like it does in the packets from Taco Bell. The price was perfect. It’s so tasty and makes you feel like you’re eating at Taco bell. We were satisfied with it and are returning to buy more
Crystal M.
Bakersfield , CA
Love the mild sauce from Taco Bell for taco Tuesday night for sure. The best addition to our Taco night and I get it at our local grocery store for a very fair price. I recommend others try this bottle
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
Being able to have this sauce at home is great. I used to hoard the little packets that I would have left so that I had them when I made tacos at home. Now I don't have to! Shoutout to Walmart for having this in stock. If you like tacos at home and Taco Bell mild sauce... get this.
Leelee B.
The Taco Bell mild sauce is really good. I like the flavor and it is not to spicy. I use this on my tacos and burritos and a lot of other food. It is affordable. I picked this up at Walmart. I will definitely be buying this again! I would recommend this to others.
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
We always have a bottle of Taco Bell mild sauce in our fridge, (even though we have a million hot sauce packets in our drawers). We put it on everything from regular tacos to breakfast burritos and there in between. Easily found at walmart or any grocery store.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Do you have this sauce in your area? Maybe at Walmart?