BY TACO BELL

0 calories per 1 teaspoon. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eric W.
Eric W.
Broomfield
I love that taco bell sells their sauce in glass bottles. I don't want to steal the packets from taco bell so I can it on everything and this way I can. I was searching for it and it just happened to find it on the shelf. I love being able to take it with me in my lunch to work
Yesenia Y.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Salsa is super delicious! I've used it many times when making my own tacos. Wether it be ground beef or ground turkey it's still tastes good. It's not as healthy for you but a little won't hurt & it's an affordable price.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Mount Morris , NY
Was so happy when I seen this at the store for $1.99 I picked up a few of the hot sauce and a few of the mild sauces from my local Walmart. Now when they only give me a few at the store I can't complain cause I have some at home in the fridge.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Love this sauce! I used to go to Taco Bell a lot when I was younger and would put so many sauce packets on my food. This is available at Walmart and saves me from getting fast food to get the packets.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
My kids are picky and only want Taco Bell tacos so this mild sauce has been a lifesaver when I make homemade tacos. Just add the sauce and they think it's Taco Bell and not mine. It's delicious and cheap, just like the restaurant.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Gloster, LA
Taste just like what you get in the actual restaurant. We use it all the time on our mexican food at home. No meal is complete with out it. It goes great on tacos and in burritos really ANYTHING.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Not as good as the little packets you get from the restaurant in my opinion, but good none the less. I like to use it when I make breakfast tacos (bean and egg)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Dundalk , MD
I love Taco Bell sauce and eat a lot of homemade burritos and bowls. This sauce is just okay. It doesn't taste exactly like the packets! So odd. Not as good.
Keshia W.
Keshia W.
Phenix City, AL
I love taco bell sauce. It is great with their food as well as food at home. I always use it when we are making nachos or tacos to help add flavor.
Destiny I.
Destiny I.
Haines city
I always have this with tacos and I used to always get mad at my mom when she would forget to buy it. Its the best taco sauce ever