BY TACO BELL

0 calories per 1 teaspoon. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
One of my favorite hot sauces out there! I was on a really serious diet, but this is one of the sauces we were able to use which was so exciting! It goes with everything! It's super low calories, sodium, sugar, etc. which is awesome! When I was eating healthy it still felt like I was eating Taco Bell. Definitely would purchase again!!
Amanda H.
Columbia
I won't lie, I probably became far too excited when I saw they released their sauce in stores. The hot sauce is by far my favorite type of salsa/hot sauce to put on a taco and I always make sure to have a bottle at home. My only concern with this is the glass bottle - I am always worried I am going to drop it and have it shatter.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Taco Bell has the best taco sauces, so I was excited to see bottles of it in the store.  I prefer the fire sauce, but I haven't been able to find it in the stores, so I go with the hot.  My kids even love the sauce.  I always keep a bottle in the fridge for when I make tacos, nachos, or burritos.
Heaven M.
Statesboro, GA
I use this on everything! I bought this at Walmart for a great price of 1.05 and I will keep on buying this product and that price and the great taste. It is also great that this product doesn't expire super quickly so I can keep it in my fridge while I go back and forth during vacations.
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
I LOVE Taco Bell's hot sauce. I put it in my beans when I warm them up to add some flavor in my refried beans for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, nachos ect. It really isn't spicy at all, but I really just love the flavor of it. I know they sell it at Food Lion and Walmart for sure and it is really inexpensive and taste amazing.
Becca A.
I am brand loyal to this hot sauce. I love having it in a bottle. I put it on my tacos I make at home. It is easy to store it because of the container it comes in. I bought this product from Aldis. I would recommend this hot sauce to others. I constantly have this at my house.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
This stuff is great to put on homemade tacos! It tastes just like what’s in the packets you get in the restaurant. It’s hot but not overly hot where you can’t eat your food. The flavor is perfect to spice up your taco. The price is decent and I buy at my local grocery.
Aliza M.
Harvard, MA
Taco Bell is an amazing franchise which produces addicting and tasty food at such an affordable price. Their food is ultimate comfort food and tastes so good produced in the store and their products like their sauces sold taste amazing in my home cooking.
Ashley R.
We always have this in my fridge! Love that you can get this at the store if you want to make your own tacos at home! I even like to mixed shredded chicken in it for quesadillas! So good
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Can this be a drink? I love love this sauce! So glad I don't have to raid Taco Bell for extras every time I go to get some for home.. Easy to find. Very affordable and tastes amazing! I love this stuff! I would recommend to anyone who eats tacos on the regular.