BY TACO BELL #11 in Hot Sauce

0 calories per 1 teaspoon. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Taco bell actually does have amazing sauces! I'm happy that they are available for purchase at the grocery store. They aren't the same as the Mexican sauces, but these are still pretty damn delicious. Would definitely recommend to anyone! The mild and Hot aren't that spicy in my opinion, they are pretty tolerable.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
One of my favorite hot sauces out there! I was on a really serious diet, but this is one of the sauces we were able to use which was so exciting! It goes with everything! It's super low calories, sodium, sugar, etc. which is awesome! When I was eating healthy it still felt like I was eating Taco Bell. Definitely would purchase again!!
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Taco Bell has the best taco sauces, so I was excited to see bottles of it in the store.  I prefer the fire sauce, but I haven't been able to find it in the stores, so I go with the hot.  My kids even love the sauce.  I always keep a bottle in the fridge for when I make tacos, nachos, or burritos.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
This stuff is great to put on homemade tacos! It tastes just like what’s in the packets you get in the restaurant. It’s hot but not overly hot where you can’t eat your food. The flavor is perfect to spice up your taco. The price is decent and I buy at my local grocery.
Aliza M.
Ithaca, NY
Taco Bell is an amazing franchise which produces addicting and tasty food at such an affordable price. Their food is ultimate comfort food and tastes so good produced in the store and their products like their sauces sold taste amazing in my home cooking.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Can this be a drink? I love love this sauce! So glad I don't have to raid Taco Bell for extras every time I go to get some for home.. Easy to find. Very affordable and tastes amazing! I love this stuff! I would recommend to anyone who eats tacos on the regular.
Hailey P.
This is the real deal, my husband and I are in love with this sauce and often run out and are sad we have to run to the store. We've made homemade crunch wrap supremes and this is seriously what makes it so good. No more having to save all those little packets!
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
Heaven in a bottle. I dispise hot sauce, tabasco, its all disqusting. But I LOVE spicy food so this has changed food forever. It makes everything at Taco bell better and I carry a bottle in my purse to put on other food.
Lorren A.
Antioch , CA
We have this is our fridge all the time. It's exactly the same sauce as the mild packets at Taco Bell. It makes our Taco Tuesday even better. You can't go wrong with Taco Bell mild sauce. So happy they came out with a bottle.
Markus R.
Ogden, UT
My refrigerator is literally full of these packets. I love their hot sauce. I literally put it in everything I eat, ranging from Mexican food all the way to my ramen and pizza. It is so dunkable for everything!