BY TACO BELL

0 calories per 1 teaspoon. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Columbia
I won't lie, I probably became far too excited when I saw they released their sauce in stores. The hot sauce is by far my favorite type of salsa/hot sauce to put on a taco and I always make sure to have a bottle at home. My only concern with this is the glass bottle - I am always worried I am going to drop it and have it shatter.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
One of my favorite hot sauces out there! I was on a really serious diet, but this is one of the sauces we were able to use which was so exciting! It goes with everything! It's super low calories, sodium, sugar, etc. which is awesome! When I was eating healthy it still felt like I was eating Taco Bell. Definitely would purchase again!!
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Statesboro, GA
I use this on everything! I bought this at Walmart for a great price of 1.05 and I will keep on buying this product and that price and the great taste. It is also great that this product doesn't expire super quickly so I can keep it in my fridge while I go back and forth during vacations.
Salina P.
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
I LOVE Taco Bell's hot sauce. I put it in my beans when I warm them up to add some flavor in my refried beans for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, nachos ect. It really isn't spicy at all, but I really just love the flavor of it. I know they sell it at Food Lion and Walmart for sure and it is really inexpensive and taste amazing.
Becca A.
Becca A.
I am brand loyal to this hot sauce. I love having it in a bottle. I put it on my tacos I make at home. It is easy to store it because of the container it comes in. I bought this product from Aldis. I would recommend this hot sauce to others. I constantly have this at my house.
Eric W.
Eric W.
Broomfield
I love that taco bell sells their sauce in glass bottles. I don't want to steal the packets from taco bell so I can it on everything and this way I can. I was searching for it and it just happened to find it on the shelf. I love being able to take it with me in my lunch to work
Heather G.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
When I saw this at the grocery store I let out a little "yes!" My favorite hot sauce bottled? I no longer have to open up those tiny little packets to barely get enough to taste? Score! My husband makes fun of me because we can get the packets free from Taco Bell but hey, I would rather pay $1.50 for a bottle then rip open another packet.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
This is the real deal, my husband and I are in love with this sauce and often run out and are sad we have to run to the store. We've made homemade crunch wrap supremes and this is seriously what makes it so good. No more having to save all those little packets!
Aliza M.
Aliza M.
Ithaca, NY
Taco Bell is an amazing franchise which produces addicting and tasty food at such an affordable price. Their food is ultimate comfort food and tastes so good produced in the store and their products like their sauces sold taste amazing in my home cooking.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I’m absolutely obsessed with Taco Bell! When I went to Kroger and saw that they sold this separately I was in awe!!!! I use it when I make tacos, enchilada, or burritos at home! Last year when I was pregnant I even snuck it in my purse and took it to a Mexican restaurant with me! It’s that good!!