BY CASE-MATE.COM

Made from an extremely durable tempered glass, this iPhone 7 Plus screen protector provides unrivaled impact and scratch protection. Glass also offers crystal clear resolution and enhanced touch sensitivity, making it the first choice in screen protection. " see more...

Nichole S.
These are great for protecting your phone without having to worry about any damage. You barely notice it’s there and they are very affordable. They are also readily available, so you can always protect your phone!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Keeps the screen of your phone very protected from frequent falls as in my case, I keep dropping my phone! So it’s a great relief for me! Price is a bit on the higher end but the quality does justice to it! Good value for money!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
I have gone through two of these in the past year, they seem to do their job since I have cracked the protectors but never my actual screen so far. They are pretty cheap got a three pack and they have lasted me a year so far (I'm using the third one now) over all not too bad of a purchase, does what is intended to do, would rather buy these then have to buy a new screen for my phone.
Delaine D.
Toronto
I got this screen protector for free with a purchase of a case as a deal and it's done it's job for sure. Thankfully the glass screen protector is cracked and not my actual phone. I'd recommend them plus they come in different colors and designs to match the aesthetic of your phone.