Glass Plus Glass Cleaner uploaded by Karla F.Glass Plus Glass Cleaner uploaded by Gaby C.

BY GLASS PLUS #42 in Glass Cleaner

Glass Plus® Glass Cleaner.

Streak free shine. see more...

Becky S.
For me this falls in to the category of decent glass cleaner that I'd buy when on a budget. The spray bottle is pretty standard and it's blue colour let's the consumer "know" it's most likely for glass. It doesn't leave streaks, sprays evenly and works well.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this product very much but I got the ammonia free and I just do not like it plus, the sprayer is just not Good! I love the smell of Windex and the ammonia free does not have a smell. Overall I just don't like the sprayer for the ammonia free. It doesn't spray right and is hard to spray in general. I want a product that helps the cleaning process not make It more irritating.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
I love glass plus. It smells so good and does a better job than winded any day of the week. It's not expensive and it doesn't streak which is amazing. Makes cleaning the mirrors and windows a breeze. I highly recommend this to anybody who wants stress free window or mirror cleaning. The smell and price is unbeatable. LOVE THIS STUFFFFF!!!
yulissa R.
Amazing house cleaning product the best you can ever find to clean your mirrors will definitely leave the super clear and shiny for you to look better in the mirror
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Love making my life easier. no stricking one swipe n I'm done love this! i clean my windows, mirrors, my electronic screens, my vehicles gotta have a clear view.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
This is perfect for windows and mirrors to keep them clean and shiny. I really enjoy how nice the windows look after using this.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Love it, it works good and keeps the windows looking crystal clear! Anyone wanting their windows clean should use this.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
I love using this. I hate when my windows are so messy! I am constantly using it.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
This is a nice affordable brand that stuff gets the job done good the first time.