Glass Jar with Cork Lid Candle Lavender Vanilla Smith & Hawken uploaded by Shannon E.

BY SMITH & HAWKEN

Glass Jar with Cork Lid Candle Lavender Vanilla Smith & Hawken Color: Purple. see more...

Brin D.
Concord, CA
This is my all time favorite candle. I found this beauty at target for around $10 I think, and had never purchased a candle before, but was just in love with the scent. I bought it and have burned it almost every day since. It is so pungent without being migraine-inducing. It has the most wonderful, relaxing scent and lasts a long time. Now that I’m almost done with it, I’m finding myself desperate to buy another to replace it!
Shannon E.
Ramsey, MN
One of my FAVORITE candles. Perfect blend of Lavender & Vanilla, I have it by my nightstand and light it before bed every night. It's so relaxing & beautiful smelling. If I find it again I'll definitely pick up 2 or 3 more to have on hand.