BY GLAMOUR MAGAZINE

1 Year, 12 issues - Glamour Magazine offers expert advice for young women on fashion, beauty, careers, love, and relationships. Glamour shows you how to get your body in shape. How to get the pros' best makeup tips and techniques. How to eliminate bad hair days forever. How to get ahead in your career. What the stars are wearing, how they are wearing it, and how YOU can get the look of the moment. In short, Glamour Magazine shows readers how to do just about everything better. Prettier. Smarter. Sexier. Plus, get Jake: A Man's Opinion, Glamour's Personal Shopper, Glamour Dos and Don'ts, and the Glamour Horoscopes. see more...

• Is this a good Magazine to read and do they show good fas...5 Answers
  • Do you ever peel the perfume or makeup sample inside?44 Answers
  • I used to love this magazine. Does anyone else think it h...3 Answers
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love Glamour magazine! It makes me feel like I'm in the know of everything fashion and beauty. I can really relate to the Articles and enjoy reading them. The ads are all irrelevant to me. And I really enjoy reading about and finding out what's going on in the fashion industry.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I like this magazine. It has a nice variety of articles. I enjoy looking at the fashion and beauty articles the most. There are so many tips and ideas that I would have never even thought about. It's always fun getting every month. Something to look forward to.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I absolutely love this magazine. I love just flipping through this magazine and looking at all of the fashion that inside of it and looking at things that I wish that I could buy for myself.
Brittney S.
Great magazines on everything beauty, fashion, and skincare. I love all of the tips and tricks they remind the readers about. Very inexpensive so, I highly recommend picking up a copy the next time you’re at your local store.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
I used to subscribe to this magazine when that was a thing, but stopped when it seemed like a monthly regurgitation of baseless sexual information and raunchy articles. If glamour was strictly fashion and beauty, I would be much more interested in a subscription.
Tabitha M.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I try to stay away from magazines that will make me compare myself to others in a negative light. If this magazine is somewhere within my view I might pick it up. I’m always fascinated and intrigued by what I read.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,193 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I love Glamour Magazine I always look forward to their articles because there are so many amazing beauty tips and advice. I enjoy reading it online as well. I read it about once a month either in print or online I recommend it to others there are fantastic articles and helps keep up with the latest product trends that are out there
Alexandra S.
I love shopping so I love to smell all of the new perfumes being advertise. Along with celebrity outfits and inspiration for fashion and makeup, it's a fun magazine to skim through.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Love this magazine! I’ve been getting their magazines every month for the past few years and am part of their Glamspotters reader panel, where you can share thoughts on beauty and fashion. Highly recommend.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
ah the beauty tips are really awesome to read and learn about! i do like other magazines a little more then this one. i feel they are always a little late on news!
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Glamour or Cosmopolitan??
Helene H.
What's your favorite category of the magazine?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Do you enjoy this magazine more or cosmoploitian?
w r.
Do you ever peel the perfume or makeup sample inside?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Who has been your favorite person they showed on the front page of glamour?

Amazon