BY GLAMOUR MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Do you ever peel the perfume or makeup sample inside?44 Answers
  • I used to love this magazine. Does anyone else think it has becom...3 Answers
  • Is this a good Magazine to read and do they show good fashion pic...3 Answers
Glamour Magazine
  • "I really like this magazine for the fashion and beauty tips - it's a bit more sophisticated than other women's magazines out there!" in 62 reviews
  • "Out of all my magazine subscriptions every month this is the one I literally wait for!Sometimes I can't wait for the print one to come in the mail so I read it on my tablet!" in 51 reviews
  • "I love Glamourmagazine.fashion tips,great articles and some good interviews the perfect magazine for any team I look forward yo getting mine monthly.Very relaxing read." in 35 reviews
  • "Glamour is one of my favorite magazines - so many great fashion tips, beauty products, celeb interviews, human interest stories, empowering women...what's not to love?" in 31 reviews
  • "I really enjoy reading the magazine as it covers a wide range of topics from the newest trends in fashion and beauty products to some interesting articles." in 25 reviews
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
Being a beauty and skincare fanatic, being up to date on what's coming out, what's new, and what to buy and avoid is very important to me. Especially now that I have a vlog on beauty and skincare. I certainly don't want to be using the wrong or bad products in my videos, nor steer my followers wrong in any way! This magazine shows me what new, what's coming up, new trends (although I do not always stick to them), new looks and some great articles. I currently get a monthly subscription and I love it!!
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I really enjoyed getting this magazine. It was more on the mature side of the mag subscription I had. The beauty tips and the personal issue felt relatable and I love how they would incorporate normal everyday beauties walking in the streets as part of their magazine. My most favorite part was the "do's" and "don't" section because I would try to figure out who the celebs were on the don't section
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I love Glamour magazine! I actually just was gifted a year subscription, so I am really looking forward to it! There is always so many great beauty tips that are so helpful! I also like how they introduce the latest trends in fashion, and beauty! There are also good articles to read as well. I definitely recommend this magazine to anyone that likes trendy fashion & beauty!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I used to like this magazine but I find it less informative lately. It seems like it's just creating controversial pieces to stay relevant compared to other magazines lately. I hope they get out of their recent rut and step it up and bring back the material that I used to love reading in this magazine.
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
I enjoy Glamour magazine for the fashion and beauty tips. The articles are interesting most of the time but I'm only giving it a 4 stars because there are a lot of filler pages that lack real substance. If you buy a subscription its worth the money but I'd never pay full newstand price for it.
JeeYoung W.
JeeYoung W.
One of my favorite magazines! I usually read cover to cover and I can't say that about most magazines. I've been reading this since before college (I'm a mom of two now) and it still is a relevant magazine for the 'modern' woman! If you're into magazines then this is definitely a winner!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This is a great magazine. It has interesting articles and different features that are fun to read. I love to see all the ads and discover new things in fashion and beauty. I have a subscription to this and try to read it every month. Great read and highly recommend!
Franee M.
Franee M.
All time favorite magazine ever! I still love it! My step mom used to get these every week and would save them up and give them to me. I still love it but haven't bought an issue in awhile... maybe I ought to! Great beauty tips, great photography. Appealing!
Emily M.
Emily M.
These magazines are just so beautiful to look at and I really really enjoy the fun lighthearted articles. Life is too serious these days and I love to escape and just focus on beauty, make up, celebrities… You know the stuff that doesn't really matter!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Love this magazine. It's like Cosmo but has more every day things in it. The fashion is my favorite part and it does an amazing job with keeping me up to date on what's in. It also gives you celeb thoughts on anything from Photoshopping to coming out!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Glamour or Cosmopolitan??
Helene H.
Helene H.
What's your favorite category of the magazine?
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Do you enjoy this magazine more or cosmoploitian?
w r.
w r.
Do you ever peel the perfume or makeup sample inside?
Giuliana T.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Who has been your favorite person they showed on the front page of glamour?