BY GLAMOUR DOLL EYES #60 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Will you be releasing more Leopard print lipsticks?1 Answers
  • Im a beginier any recommendations on shades?2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try out some "indie brand" cosmetics for a whi...1 Answers
Katherina E.
Katherina E.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive bought quite a few items from them and i absolutely love them!! Their bronzer is by far my favorite!! The pan is HUGE and it is a matte shade that goes on so smoothly!!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this company! They offer such a wide range of colors, and sifter or non-sifter varieties. They are especially great for women like me who struggle with finding the best color. They allow you to purchase a sample for a nominal price and if you elect to buy a larger size there is a credit towards purchase. Vee (the owner) is also fabulous. It's sad that i have bought so much i know her by name haha.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received a pigment in Super Nova from Glamour Doll Eyes and was quite pleasantly surprised when I pressed it. In the package it just looked like a black pigment. But when I pressed it, it became the most beautiful finally glittered black pigment I have ever seen. The sparkles were in every color I could possibly want. I am excited to try other pigments from them now.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Eagle, ID
LOVE THESE SHADOWS. They're super glittery and shimmery and they're so stunning on the lid. I'm ordering a few of their mattes this month and I'm so excited. I recommend them to everyone who wants loose shadows!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Lisa Frank Blush brush and a lip gloss. Both are really good products and affordable. I wish I could find these products in stores but they are great products.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Lisa frank blush brush and I'm absolutely obsessed with it! I have really grown to love this brand!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a double trouble eyeshadow from my Ipsy bag from them. The colors are vibrant and have a good consistency but they don't blend well for me
Tina J.
Tina J.
Greeley, CO
Love how bright and often querky these eyeshadow are. They are such fun to experiment with and they're the right price!
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Glamour Doll Eyes! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and so.... different. They have these crazy combinations that I have not seen anywhere else. Also, another great bonus is that they are crazy affordable. I first heard about GDE on Youtube and now I am hooked. They also have a subscription service (OTM) that I am hoping to be able to purchase this next coming month. It is very limited so you have to act fast. Highly recommend!
Faith A.
Faith A.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this indie brand. Fabulous high pigment colors, and you can buy sample jars for $2.50 to try them! Great customer service. Love it!!
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Mesa, AZ
Im a beginier any recommendations on shades?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bunnlevel, NC
Where is the best place to view their product? Also do they sell in stores or just online?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Silver Spring, MD
I've been wanting to try out some "indie brand" cosmetics for a while now. But I don't even know where to start! With GDE, I heard the pigment is awesome. I always use NYX's white base primer (Or their Jumbo white eyeliner & blend it all over my eye lid).. Which works at a fantastic primer, and helps eyeshadow pigments to pop. Would their eyeshadow need a primer base? Or is it a cream eyeshadow?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Miller Place, NY
What are some shades you would recommend for a beginner to this company? I want to try them out but I'm not sure where to start!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Independence, MO
Will you be releasing more Leopard print lipsticks?