BY THE CRÈME SHOP

A small, short-handled round tip brush to apply loose or pressed complexion powders. see more...

Sarah N.
Stuart, FL
Cute little powder brush. It’s not my go-to but I definitely use it when I travel. Bought it offline on sale for cheap and it was worth it. I’ve used a few times and it held together nicely. I recommend.
Jessica O.
Buckeye, AZ
I'm in love with these blinged out Kabuki brushes. Not only are they adorable but great quality and soft bristles. I have the blue one and I just love it. Applies good too.
Mandy E.
I love this little brush! I was originally using it as my all over face brush and thought it was great but now i use it mostly as a dark contour blending brush bc its size is so perfect and it blends perfectly. I also love the sparkle the little rhinestone handle adds! Super awesome everyday brush.
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
Small but has a huge impact on my makeup I found this online during my search for a new brush it was very soft and it doesn’t smudge my make up it puts it on really nice
fazeela c.
I really like the glamorous kabuki brush. The design and color is so cute! It feels so soft on the skin and distributes my makeup well and evenly on the skin.
Emily B.
I have this to my best friend as a birthday gift. She loves it. She uses it all the time. It's pretty soft. And super blingy.
Lilyana A.
Thompson
Mainly got this brush as a fun decoration for
My vanity, so it doesn't work very well but I cannot complain much, its so cute
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This the glamurous is really good. I love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one. Buy it now.......

back