MakeupLip MakeupLip PlumperGLAMGLOW
GLAMGLOW/PLUMPRAGEOUS EXTREME GLOSS LIP PLUMPER TREATMENT (TRIPLE X) 38 ML

GLAMGLOW/PLUMPRAGEOUS EXTREME GLOSS LIP PLUMPER TREATMENT (TRIPLE X) 3.8 ML

GLAMGLOW/PLUMPRAGEOUS EXTREME GLOSS LIP PLUMPER TREATMENT (TRIPLE X) 3.8 ML

Does this burn your lips..?
Does this plumper burn your lips at all?
Is it any good ? And worth how much it is ? Or not?🤩🧐🌸🎂
Start your review of GLAMGLOW/PLUMPRAGEOUS EXTREME GLOSS LIP PLUMPER TREATMENT (TRIPLE X) 3.8 ML!
Indianapolis
This lipgloss feels great on the lips, like a minty tingle. But that’s about the extent of it. I use a different brand( too faced) and actually see my lips swell a bit, with this product I don’t see anything.
Stillwater, OK
I honestly don't know what to think of the applicator. For me it wasn't that easy to use.I loved the color, but as a lip plumper it really did not work.
Lexington , TN
This really does the trick!!! This is the next product I put on besides primer before I do my make up! You can definitely feel the tingle and definitely see a drastically big difference!!! My all time favorite lip plumper!!!
NEW YORK, NY
Love this for an Instant plump. My lips loves the burn and just soaks it right up. I got this for free from the company and fell I. Love. My only downfall is that it finishes quickly. But then again. I was using it everyday for a month and a half (multiple applications) so I'm fooling myself.
NRH, Texas
GLAMGLOW/PLUMPRAGEOUS EXTREME GLOSS LIP PLUMPER TREATMENT (TRIPLE X) 3.8 ML uploaded by lisa R.
GLAMGLOW definitely worked plumping my lips. It did sting but I knew that meant it worked. Pretty colors. Will.get again! GLAMGLOW PLUMPRAGEOUS Matte Lip Treatment
Troy, MO
i actually have yet to use this. i recoeved it a subscription box and i have so many lippies open that i need to wear through so i am eagerly waiting for products to rotate! but i ve heard all wonderful things about plumprageous! and every glam glow product i have tried i have become an instant believer!!
My lips immediately looked glossy and I felt my lips getting bigger but no results with the product
I think this is a great product that out does all the others in the field, it exceeded all expectations and I wouldn’t change anything about it. It’s high quality last a long time and outdoes even what it promises
Cabrio 7.0 Cu. Ft. 24-Cycle Electric Dryer 4 leveling legs Electric cord and vent kit are not included Owner's manual
Pageland, SC
I loooove GLAMGLOW! I was so excited to try this Triple X plumping gloss! I love how it felt on my lips and made them tingle. It feels oh so good :) it may be all in my head but I feel my lips appear bigger, which of course is the desired result. I love this!