BY GLAMGLOW #17 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how d...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it wort...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
  • "I have sensitive skin so its really difficult to find products for my face. Glamglow actually works. I love it, its so relieving to find something that doesn't burn or red my face and feels great." in 665 reviews
Jennifer F.
Unionville , TN
My all time favorite tingling mask. It definitely makes you feel like ur cleaning ur skin!
Natasha T.
I love mud masks! This is among one of my most used mud masks. It just freshens my skin and I feel super hydrated and soft afterwards. Much recommended
Carmen C.
Tallahassee, FL
This “tingling” mask straight-up burned the entire time it was on my face. I couldn’t stand it long enough to let it dry. I’m not typically sensitive to facial treatments and I’m used to face masks itching a little bit as they dry, but this was excessive. It also has leaves and twigs in it which seemed to be overkill.
Kira D.
Summerfield, FL
Price: $69.99 (Sephora)
Quality: 9/10
Duration: ~6 to 10 months
Recommended?: YES.
Do you suffer from large pores? What about wrinkles and fine lines? Maybe some bagginess too? Well then look no more! Your miracle worker is here!
This product gets 9/10 stars from me.
But why?
-This is worth EVERY cent that you spend. It does what it says it'll do: Tighten your pores to make giant pores like mine normal-sized, and tighten your skin so all those little (or not so little) fine lines and wrinkles are barely visible (and with prolonged usage, GONE)!
-A jar that costs you $70 initially will pay for itself through the expensive needles you won't require, through the life of the jar (which should last you at least half a year with the smaller jar and over a year with the larger jar, UNLESS you're drinking/eating the treatment... It doesn't quite work if you eat it).
But why didn't you give it 10/10?
-It isn't something I can recommend to people with sensitive skin or skin problems. Sorry 😖
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS
It's an amazing product but super pricey. As you apply it to your face, you'll notice it doesn't spread easily because there are chunks of tea leaves in it. Yes, that's weird to have pieces of leaves stuck to your face, but so is plastering your face in green mud. You get over it. The smell is potently fragrant. This too, you will get over.
As the mask dries on your skin, it will feel like a green cement casing that gradually turns whiter as it dries. Fielding calls is a problem, texting is not.
When it's time to rinse, the mask will fall off in pieces and residually feel grainy. Graininess=exfoilation for your sad, dead skin.
You'll emerge with an au natural glow ala Carey Mulligan, if you really need a celebrity comparison. Yes, pores look nearly invisible. Yes, your skin will feel refreshed and soft. No, it won't last for more than a day or two.

The result is the way you wish your skin would greet you every morning if you lived somewhere with perfect air and weather conditions.
Still super expensive and you could probably find a comparable product that's cheaper.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
First I must say that if you have very sensitive skin this may not work well for you. The first time I used this my skin turned quite red and burned when it was on...which actually I quite liked. Then after that, my skin must have gotten used to the product or it just lost it's efficacy. I like how it dries on the skin. It does leave the skin feeling taut while on but doesn't last long after. I would also prefer if item did not have such big chunks of what looks to be seaweed in it.
This IS a decent product but think it's a bit overpriced especially for the amount you receive. They sucker you in by stating the Hollywood stars use it but to be honest, celebrities are most definitely going to their Aesthetician's and Dermatologists for peels and microdermabrasion, etc. to keep their skin in tip top shape. *This is coming from a licensed aesthetician and makeup artist. Save your money unless you see a big sale. Better yet, you can ask for samples at your local beauty store and see if it works well for you before you lay out the big $$$
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
Good mask, though I’m not the biggest fan. I believe this mask is more for people with tougher skin than me. I got the mini version from Sephora, just so I could see if I’d like it. I would only recommend to those with tough skin.
Tanisha C.
Calgary, AB
If your skin is flaky, dull, oily etc. This is the mask for you. No need to exfoliate beforehand because this mask does it all. My skin was so smooth after one use. I followed up with a hydrating sheet mask to rebalance my skin. Definitely a must try.
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
This is pretty good exfoliating product it meet with every expectation the only down fall was that it made me brake out but after using it for a month my acne slowly cleared up. I will most likely purchase this product again.
David F.
Doral, FL
It's smells great on your face. Doesn't take much to cover your entire face and leaves you with a really smooth glowing clean face. I love this product
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?