BY GLAMGLOW #20 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new face mask and I'm wondering if this...2 Answers
Malak Z.
sharjah darari road 25 house 30
Carmen C.
Tallahassee
This “tingling” mask straight-up burned the entire time it was on my face. I couldn’t stand it long enough to let it dry. I’m not typically sensitive to facial treatments and I’m used to face masks itching a little bit as they dry, but this was excessive. It also has leaves and twigs in it which seemed to be overkill.
Megan K.
Whitehorse, YT
I have very sensitive skin and I had to remove this mask immediately after putting it on as it felt like my face was on fire.
Haley P.
Boonsboro, MD
I did not care for the tingling sensation, I felt that it burned my face. I also thought it was overly rough. I purchased it as a bundle when I purchased supermud.
Bobbie W.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this mask at all. Irritates my skin and makes me break out badly. Definitely don't recommend at all!
Dahira A.
New York
The mask irritated my skin. I was only able to leave it on for a couple of minutes due to a slight burning sensation. After I removed it, my skin was red but calmed down after applying a cool washcloth for a few minutes.
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin, so I appreciate a good exfoliant a lot, particularly in the winter time. I got GlamGlow's YouthMud in a sample kit from Sephora over the holidays, and I was anxious to try, particularly as it had been a long time since I had done a peel-off mask. Unfortunately, the GlamGlow mask was incredibly painful to peel off. After all of that, I was expecting baby soft skin, and I found that nothing at all had changed. I chucked in the trash and never looked back.
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't recommend this product if you have sensitive skin! It's a pretty intense tingle... almost a burning sensation. I couldn't keep it on long. I'm sure it's somehow good for your skin... but I don’t know if I will be able to use it anymore.
Stephanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product from Sephora because I heard it was amazing. I couldn't wait to get home and try it, but when I did.. I was seriously disappointed. I had done a patch test beforehand and everything was great, but once on my face it burned and made my face super red. I also found my face to be super drying afterwards and I broke out on my chin. I'll definitely try glamglow again, but not this specific product.
Allale S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the worst mask I've ever used. Its scrub particles are super coarse and hard. Irritate my skin so badly. Don't waste money on this item.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?