BY GLAMGLOW #29 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face mask and I'm wondering if this...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on sensitive skin 12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leoni H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the feel of this on the skin. I never understood what people meant when they said “you can feel it working” but I can honestly say that you do. It’s quite steep in price but considering the small amount you use each time and the quality of the product I can understand the price point and justify it. It’s worth every penny.
Emily B.
highland
Amazing exfoliated my skin perfectly and it made my black heads completely disappear. 10/10
macy m.
oakland, TN
Love this product! It’s a great exfoliant. I have sensitive skin and this does not leave me irritated. Definitely follow up with moisturizer but it’s great to use once or twice a week.
Shannon M.
The Woodlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product it exfoliates really well my only downfall was it burned my skin for the first 3 mins or so then went away. But it did make my skin so much softer and clearer. The texture is cool it has little mud pieces in it. Would for sure buy again.
Gerel M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect mask to be used 1x a week for me to get my skin feeling super smooth! It does a great job to get rid of dead skin.
Selena O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A firming mud mask treatment that delivers serious skincare benefits, visibly firming, lifting, tightening, and toning your skin for defined-looking contours. ... All the benefits of the original GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment, now in glitter to take it to the next level.💫
Sana K.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooo much love for this product because it gives my skin an even look and every time I use this people think I went for a facial because of how clean my skin looks and it refreshes my face and makes it look radiant
Janna B.
Wheeling, WV
This a great face mask. I feel like it does the job of exfoliating my skin, pulling out impurities, and keeping my skin looking fresh. After using this mask, I don't have dull or tires looking skin. It is rejuvenated, and less problematic. This does the trick!
Lauren B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! This mask perfectly exfoliates my skin without drying it out. It helps to make my face nice and smooth. I love alternating between this mask and the SuperMud mask. Both masks ensure that my skin is perfect!
Anna H.
Corpus Christi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is for the ones that want to stay looking young and flawless this product does its justice by far great product
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?