BY GLAMGLOW #17 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how d...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it wort...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
  • "I have sensitive skin so its really difficult to find products for my face. Glamglow actually works. I love it, its so relieving to find something that doesn't burn or red my face and feels great." in 665 reviews
Kass✨ B.
The product worked really well. This was my first time using this product but my skin felt great afterwards. Wish I had more! For what the price is I believe you get your moneys worth. It was super effective. I don’t see any need for improvement!
Valerie V.
Toronto,Ontario
This product is amazing as an all over treatment as well as a spot treatment! They maybe more areas that need more exfoliating then the other, like the t zone!
Elizabeth T.
Mount Dora
Was amazing! I absolutely adored the formula, it was like a dream. It left my skin super soft and exfoliated with minimal effort. Super quick and easy with a great smell too! Looking forward to using it again!
Maria M.
Love the tingling sensation. Very cooling and smells great! Simple to use and spent take too much time to apply!
Natalie R.
Depauville NY
I absolutely loved this product! It was fun to put on the face and it left my face feeling amazing! It wasn’t too pricey either at Sephora where I purchased it but there is no room for improvement that I see, I love it!
Paige S.
Tualatin
A very nice product but it kinda made my skin feel tingly and have a little bit of a burning feeling. Never the less it did work and I would use it again!
Jen D.
London
I love it I can't say enough great things about this product it's really all I use my skin feels new everytime I use it!
Hayleigh M.
rothes, aberlour
love love love this stuff! i received for christmas and it really does draw out your impurities, the product is gentle to the skin leaving it feeling so fresh! it’s very pricey but so worth the money
Kyliee D.
Oroville
I mean what girl doesn’t love a nice refreshing face mask? I would recommend to friends and family this face mask left my face feeling smooth, refreshed, and I had that natural glow to my skin which I absolutely loved!
Laurice W.
Buffalo
It’s GlamGlow!  Need I say more?  These masks not only work, but they are so much fun to use!  I have yet to regret a purchase and have tried every product in the glam glow face mask line. They always meet my expectations and will always continue to buy their products. They are my “go to” mask!
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?