BY GLAMGLOW #17 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how does it m...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it worth the pr...1 Answers
Sara G.
MINDEN, NV
Just in love with this one. Your skin is so smooth and moisturized after you use it and it give you a beautiful natural glow for days.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Just love things like this to do to have some me time . I don't get it to often with two brothers and two sisters
Sasha M.
It definitely has a tingle. I remember the first time I use Glam glow I thought that it was burning my skin off which threw me off so you would definitely have to gradually use this into your routine I would say maybe test it out once a week at first and if it really feels uncomfortable then take it off but I try to actually keep it on for a few minutes and I really find that my skin just looks so clear it's so amazing
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
I would recommend this product. It’s such a high quality fast mask that is super effective. You feel like you are getting the royal treatment every time you use it. Picked this item up in the St.Louis Sephora.
Emily M.
Tamarac , FL
OMG WHERE DO I START?! This mask has SAVED my face. Maybe I’m being dramatic, but it’s worth being dramatic for! I have normal skin, but sometimes my pores and blackheads get so out of hand, that any type of cleanser or toner can’t even help me. Thankfully Glamglow is up for the challenge. My skin looks flawless and bright, any day I use Glamglow is a makeup free kind of day.
Tashira R.
Bronx, NY
This mask is everything to me it smells amazing. Got this at Sephora not that pricey either i got lucky lol. The packaging was pretty and tbh i still kept the box. I definitely will buy again once i run out.
Lisset R.
Van nuys, CA
I love this product it makes my face feel so fresh recommend for everyone also i live how they have the glitter mask
Melissa C.
Fort St John, BC
Love this product! It’s so expensive though. Tingles so you know it’s working, great results.
Claire H.
This is an awesome mask. It goes on nicely and starts working immediately as you feel a bit of tingling when it first goes on. After five minutes you add a bit of water and exfoliate your skin. The mask leaves your skin smooth, clear, brightened and feeling great! I use this on a weekly basis to give my skin a good scrub.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?