BY GLAMGLOW #16 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how does it m...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it worth the pr...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
  • "I have sensitive skin so its really difficult to find products for my face. Glamglow actually works. I love it, its so relieving to find something that doesn't burn or red my face and feels great." in 665 reviews
Marisa B.
Louisville
When I bought this mask from Glamglow I thought it would be my favorite. Although it is a great mask and exfoliate, it was too harsh for my skin. It started burning as soon as I put it on, but being that it's supposed to tingle I left it on. After removing the mask my face was very red and painfully sensitive. Haven't used it again since.
Kelly j.
I am 100 percent in love with glam glow's whole line of masks. Youth mud is one of my faves from the line. The tingle can be much for some people but I love it. It is also a great exfoliating mask that leaves my skin super soft and clear. Has charcoal in it which helps with exfoliation, and to draw out impurities or any congestion) Love!
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my favorite Glamglow mask- they say it’s a facial in a jar and it definitely lived up to the hype. The tingle is no joke too, can err toward a burn, but I like the sensation, the smell is great with the green tea, and it really makes an instant glowy difference in your face. You have to see it to believe and it’s worth the price.
Maria M.
Santa Barbara
Now this works wonders exfoliating my skin. It does feel a tiny bit rougher than I would like, but I'm not complaint. It leaves my skin very smooth and it doesn't feel sensitive after I wash it off. I currently ran out of my second bottle , I liked using this every 2nd or 3rd day since my skin is oily and has dry patches as well
Autumn S.
Waukee, IA
Glamglow tinglexfoliate treatment is an effective exfoliant but not recommended for sensitive skin. I use it about once a month for an effective scrub but couldn’t use as recommended twice a week. The formula is thick and applies smoothly to skin. Because it is thicker, it takes more water and time to wash off but that is normal.
Lauren P.
Broken Arrow
This is an amazing mask! I however have sensitive skin so my skin was left just a tiny tiny red afterwards but that’s just becuase if my skin! I do feel like it worked extremely well and took off all my dead skin leaving me super smooth and radiant after!! You DO feel a tingle and it’s the most addicting thing out there!!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I LOVE every glam glow mask that’s ever been on the market! Thankfully, I don’t really have a BIG problem with pores but if you do, you need this! I bought this for my fiancé and he swears by it. I love the tingling effect because you can really feel the product working. My fiancé and I have great skin thanks to glam glow!
Sam K.
My face is dry and I have larger pores on my cheek. Oily t zone. I don't know if I like this product as much as everyone else does. My skin gets read easily and trying to wipe this stuff off takes a lot of effort and perhaps courser than it needs to be. Try a sample from Sephora first before buying as glamglow is expensive.
Amber M.
This mask is oh k to me. It was effective in the exfoliating but I didn’t like the tingling effect I thought it was to strong for my sensitive skin. It has very nice packaging. The scent of green tea was nice didn’t like the clumps of tea leaves in the mask. It was kinda messy when I rinsed off my face. I definitely won’t be repurchasing
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
So I received this little baby as a sample in one of my ipsy bags and let me tell you this is one of the best samples I have ever received. This product definitely lives up to its name due to the tingling feeling after the mask is applied. It almost feels like a bit of a burning feeling but that's how you know the mask is working. It only takes about 10 minutes to fully harden and you can see the spots where the mask removes all the excess dirt and oil from your pores. It left my face so soft and smooth afterwards and it has a nice smell to it. Even though this mask is quite expensive I just might have to for it over and buy the full size. HIGHLY recommend this product.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?