BY GLAMGLOW #8 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how does it m...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it worth the pr...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Engela L.
Love how fresh this smells!! Smells like green tea. I have sensitive skin but when it dries, it doesn't hurt. It doesn't come off so easily so i usually use a damp towel to remove it. Skin feels really clean and fresh, looks brighter too. I'd recommend it. I didn't give it a full 5 star because its a bit pricey and dries out quicker than I want it too.
Neha B.
Clarkston , MI
Where do I begin with this product? It does a great job removing all the gross dead skin from my face and leaves my pores open to be cleaned. I wish it was not so expensive but one jar does give you numerous masking opportunities. I apply this mask then afterwards use the super mud to suck every thing out of my pores. Definitely recommend this product
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
The smell is amazing first off. It smells like green tea. It does tingle like crazy but I enjoy the slight burn because I can feel it working. It does dry down and gets a bit stiff similarly to the supermud mask. After washing it leaves my skin soft and supple. Love it!
Shannon J.
Buffalo
This mask tingles in all the right ways. I was originally given one to try as a sample and I ended up buying the full sized product! I have fairly even skin and this helps to tighten and exfoliate nicely. It’s great for a weekly mask, but doesn’t take care of the fine lines that I need it to, that’s the reason for the one star reduction.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
I really love this Mask!! When I feel the need for a home facial, I will steam my face after double cleansing and use this GlamGlow Mud if I feel like my pores look huge. This mask is also really good if you’re prone to acne. It’s tingles a bit as you put it onto your face but nothing overbearing. I like that my face looks brighter and feels super soft after use. I recommend GlamGlow Mud Masks!!!
Scarlet W.
This is one of my favourite masks! The tingle is real but in a good way. The mud smells like tea and dries down hard. When you wet it to wash off the leaves make for EXCELLENT exfoliators that sweep away dead skin cells. My skin was left buttery smooth and firm, GORGEOUS. This is by far one of the best masks on the market! It truly delivers!
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
Oh lord I love this product! Glam glow is so great! I always buy these from Sephora and I actually have only bought the small sample ones. It’s a good deal for this and they last awhile! When you put this one in, it doesn’t tingle quite as much as some of the others. Smells ok, but the white one is my fav so that’s the only reason I’m giving this a 4/5 Star!
Marisa B.
Louisville
When I bought this mask from Glamglow I thought it would be my favorite. Although it is a great mask and exfoliate, it was too harsh for my skin. It started burning as soon as I put it on, but being that it's supposed to tingle I left it on. After removing the mask my face was very red and painfully sensitive. Haven't used it again since.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my favorite Glamglow mask- they say it’s a facial in a jar and it definitely lived up to the hype. The tingle is no joke too, can err toward a burn, but I like the sensation, the smell is great with the green tea, and it really makes an instant glowy difference in your face. You have to see it to believe and it’s worth the price.
Maria M.
Santa Barbara
Now this works wonders exfoliating my skin. It does feel a tiny bit rougher than I would like, but I'm not complaint. It leaves my skin very smooth and it doesn't feel sensitive after I wash it off. I currently ran out of my second bottle , I liked using this every 2nd or 3rd day since my skin is oily and has dry patches as well
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?