BY GLAMGLOW #29 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face mask and I'm wondering if this...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on sensitive skin 12 Answers
David M.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, my absolute favorite peptide mask of all time. The grit in the mask not only Pilates my pores. It it leave my fave feeling refreshed and smooth. I️ love the tingle tasting feeling and the way it dries. The smell is amazing and I️ recommend this to all my clients. Top top top favorite of all time.
Kailah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this was to harsh in my skin to where it sorta hurt me. It does tingle a lot which kind of burns and then it says to rub it off in circle motions to exfoliate and it felt like scratching on my skin. It did leave my skin feeling great and soft afterwards but not sure if I would buy a second time.
Sondra L.
Oxon Hill, MD
So the other day, I walked into a Neiman Marcus beauty department and spotted this much talked about GlamGlow Mud Mask. I heard mostly rave reviews about it from different sources and the big claim made that all of Hollywood is totally and completely enamored by this product. GlamGlow is supposedly used on celebs just before red carpet events because it brings that celebrity glow to their skin.
Well, always the sucker–I decided to give it a try. But at $69 a pop, I should be an instant celebrity on just the price alone. Geez!
This mask is made from volcanic rock, French sea clay, and green tea leaf pieces. It is vegan, natural, and good for all skin types. A+ in my book.
When I slathered on the mask, it had a pleasant scent (thank goodness) and went on smoother than I thought it would. According to some other reviews I read, some people thought it was hard to apply, but I didn’t see anything wrong with the texture. Yes, it was a little weird with green tea leaves sticking out of your face, but otherwise, application was a breeze.
Once applied, the mask tingled as it started to dry on my oily skin. But that didn’t bother me, either. It dried down pretty quickly and very tightly. So tight, I couldn’t move a muscle in my face.
After about 15 minutes, I rinsed the mask with gentle circular motions because of the fine scrub in the mask. The scrub kinda of felt like a microdermabrasion scrub I had in a Prescriptive microdermabrasion kit I had years ago.
After rinsing, my skin felt alive and so clean. I loved the feeling. After waking the next morning, I did notice a nice even tone to my skin. My skin looked like I’d just had a great facial.
The verdict: Overall, if you can get over the sticker shock, GlamGlow is a great product to have in your arsenal of skin care products. However, if you’re looking for a great mask, Kiehl’s Red Earth mask is wonderful for oily and combo skin. Also, Artistry Pore Cleansing (oily/combo skin) or Moisture Mask for dry skin are just as good, but at a fraction of the cost.
Meloni L.
Durham, NC
Glamglow is a new favorite brand of mine. I happened to receive a free sample from Sephora which I fell in love with! I love the cooling and tingling sensations I get as the mask dries, and my skin feels clean, refreshed, and moisturized after washing it off. I will continue to purchase this one!
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
They claim this is a gentle exfoliant, but it is definitely not. Don’t get me wrong, I love this mask, but the first few times it felt like it burned my face and I couldn’t leave it on for more than a couple of minutes. Once I got used to the sensation, it has become one of my all time favorites!
Gisleni Q.
This product is absolutely amazing! It helped me tremendously through a breakout stage I was facing with my skin. When I removed the mask I could see the blackheads from my nose that it had removed and made my skin very smooth and soft. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Kadijah W.
austin, TX
Glamglow's Youthmud is my go-to exfoliant.. I use it about twice per week. I can feel the difference during and after washing my face with this. A little goes a long way so I'm able to have the smaller size jar for a long time!
Leslie D.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it ! I can feel it in my face that it has like a tingly. Yes i did meet my exepctations all they way even my sister loved it. It was very effective like i said. It was gentle on my face which im happy because im very sensetive about my face. And definetly ill buy it again.
Sonia A.
 This is an overpriced mask that doesn't really do anything.  I bought mine at Sephora because I've heard good things about it but was disappointed because they didn't meet my expectations on what it was meant for which was to remove dirt and make skin feel soft after
Alyssa R.
Box Elder, SD
Originally I wanted to give two stars, but I genuinely liked the after-effects of this mask so I bumped it up. I tried this mask at a GlamGlow event. I have 2 major points I'll speak to in this review.

1.) I have very sensitive skin. Oh gee...the wind hit my face? My skin is probably red. A snowflake falls upon me? I probably now look like a tomato. Yeah...very sensitive skin. So I would like to put it out there that this mask is probably not going to be enjoyable for people with skin like mine. It burned. BAD. I was told to take it off if it was unbearable but since I am just SO committed to finding the best products I persevered. To be honest, it was worth it because of how soft my skin was afterwards, but dang I felt like I had third-degree burns during the process.

2.) Taking this bad boy off? LOL......good luck! It took me way longer than I would have liked to remove this mask. That right there almost made it totally not worth it to use ever again for me (but again, that baby-soft skiiiiiiiin). Many tears were shed. Many tissues were destroyed. At one point I stopped and wondered whether I was just taking the mask off, or if I was also taking my entire face off and I would just look like Harvey Dent forever afterwards. Combined with the sensitive skin, I was kind of done at this step.

All in all, I don't think I would really recommend this to people with sensitive skin like mine, or people who don't feel like spending an hour from start to finish I kind of felt like the way my skin felt afterwards was worth it, but not enough for this price tag + my experience.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?