BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face mask and I'm wondering if this...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on sensitive skin 12 Answers
Felicia C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mask! You get the nice tingly feeling, letting you know it’s working into your skin and then the exfoliation as you rinse and scrub your face and neck, leaves your skin feel new, refreshed and you get that beautiful glow they are well known for! I use it twice a week and love waking up the next morning to see and feel my face.
Jodi F.
Corinth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Youth mud help define my fine lines and minimize my large pores! I love the coolness that I get and almost hate taking it off. My makeup looks so much smoother when I use this product!
Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used this brand before but it was blowing up on the internet so I decided to try it. I found this at Costco. It cost me around $30. It definitely tingles when you first apply it. This mask makes my skin feel so refreshed and soft after I take it off. Would recommend this to anyone! Should be good for any type of skin.
Brittany L.
Charlotte
I wanted to love this product, so I applied it at least a dozen times hoping that I would get results like I had heard from other reviewers. Alas, I had no luck. This mask is just too harsh for my skin; it stings instead of tingling and it leaves my skin thirsty, dry and red. I'm glad I tried it, but I wouldn't repurchase this.
Daniel H.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first GlamGlow product and the one that kept me coming back for more. This mask did a great job of exfoliating and brightening my skin and I noticed results after the first few uses. It does have a slight tingle/burning feel so it might not be great for sensitive skin. However, I love the results and keep going back!
Erica D.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I like, but I didn't get expected results. I wouldn't recommend to folks with sensitive, reactive skin. I'm sure it works for some folks, but I can't use this particular product. It gave me a bad reaction. That's why I'm only doing 3 stars. I don't think it's a bad product, I just can't use it for my skin. Bummer.
Carmen C.
Tallahassee
This “tingling” mask straight-up burned the entire time it was on my face. I couldn’t stand it long enough to let it dry. I’m not typically sensitive to facial treatments and I’m used to face masks itching a little bit as they dry, but this was excessive. It also has leaves and twigs in it which seemed to be overkill.
Becky M.
rego park
Beauty Junkie Expert
The youth mud is the best introduction to the glam glow family. It is very effective at exfoliating the skin with its small granules. Ask for a sample at Sephora because you won’t be disappointed.
Carol C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask, it really did a good job on exfoliating my face. It is very effective yet a little pricey for the full price. It has a tingly sensation for a few mins after you put it on, but it goes away. After it dries out and after you wash it off, you will get a good feeling that your face is really clean.
Maddy D.
Culver , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels amazing after using this but that “tingletastic” feeling you get within ten minutes is actually an excruciating burn 😭😂 Also it did hurt a little to spend $20 on a teeny tiny travel size version but I was not about to spend $70 on the full size that I had never tried before and I am glad I didn’t.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?