BY GLAMGLOW #17 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how does it m...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it worth the pr...1 Answers
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Glamglow anything won't disappoint you and with the price thank God but speaking of price it is worth every single penny. A little bit goes a very long way and delivers impactful results that you are sure to love! It smells good leaves your face soft is invigorating and is by far my favorite brand of facial mask. I'd buy this stuff by the pound if it wasn't on the more expensive side.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I really liked using this product. I had been looking at Glamglow products for awhile and finally decided on getting this one from Sephora. I felt that it really helped deep clean my pores, soften my skin, and even out my skin tone. The tingling made me feel like it was really deep cleaning my skin. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is the price point.
Regina D.
Bossier city, LA
Really like this stuff. I tried a sample first that I got in a basket. Bought it myself right away. It's gritty and as it sat on my face for the first time I wasn't sure I'd like it, but after rinsing and seeing my skin I was obsessed. My skin was a little firmer. My pores were nonexistent. Youth? Yes please! Just wish it was a little more budget friendly.
Whitney S.
I love GlamGlow masks, i definitely feel a temporary tingle effect and i like that this mask is rubbed around after settling for exfoliating experience! It smells good and feels good. Usually take about 15 minutes to fully dry down to where it can be start to be rubbed for exfoliation. Definitely don’t need too much of the product just a nice thin layer.
Neysa S.
I like ALL of the GlamGlow masks that I’ve tried so far! This one has to be the coolest though. It’s got a gritty consistency and little flakes in it— which I think are volcanic ash. I like to apply it in a circular motion and give it a little scrub before I leave it sit. I just love exfoliating. When I rinse it off, my skin Is exfoliated, refreshed, and tighter/firmer.
Logan V.
titusville
I had gone back in fourth for some time deciding on whether I'd feel guilty about buying a $60 mask or not. After finally giving in I was not disappointed. The tingle sensation was not over bearing and made me feel very refreshed. I love the consistency and actually liked the little twigs and leaves they throw in there. Gives it that natural feel. Made my skin feel nice and tight! Only downfall, it's $60.
Scarlet W.
This is one of my favourite masks! The tingle is real but in a good way. The mud smells like tea and dries down hard. When you wet it to wash off the leaves make for EXCELLENT exfoliators that sweep away dead skin cells. My skin was left buttery smooth and firm, GORGEOUS. This is by far one of the best masks on the market! It truly delivers!
Molly H.
All of the glamglow masks work amazingly well! They exfoliate without irritating your skin, and tighten as they dry to help soak up excess oils. I love how they tingle when you first put them on -- it makes it feel like they're doing some real deep-cleaning! Full sizes seem pricey at first, but after nailing down the right option with samples, buying a full size of my favorite was definitely worth it!
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
I love this mask! When I feel like my skin is dull and dry, I use this mask and the next day my face is so glowy. I have dry patches so after using the mask I make sure I use a very hydrating moisturizer. I own all the glam glow mask set except for the purple one. Of all of them this is the only one I keep repurchasing. Highly recommend!
Bre'Ann W.
I tried this and it did great . I gave it 4 because i didn’t feel the tingle . But it was a true Blue exfoliating treatment and it smelled great surprisingly ! Now, glam glow is expensive but you can definitely try and catch it at a TJ maxx or something. That’s where i got my hydrating glam glow mask. My skin felt great afterwards . I did it before i did my regular skin care real routine !
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?