BY GLAMGLOW #17 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how does it m...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it worth the pr...1 Answers
Liz M.
Love this!  Easy to use and I see results.  I love all of their products. My only suggestion would be to change the print on the jars.  If the directions are on the jar, it is very difficult or nearly impossible to read. That would be the only area of improvement.  Some of the products do not have the directions on the jar and I would make it consistent that every product does.
Fernanda L.
['Bluffton', ''], SC
It is quite pricey BUT this is worth it. I like spending money on great face masks and this one is amazing, Glamglow has some of my favorite to be honest. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t irritate me and it exfoliated my skin and it looked so soft afterwards... I don’t have acne but I get a few pimples here and there when I’m on my period and this made them go away fast. Highly recommend.
Vanessa A.
This is the worst mask I’ve ever tried. I am noticing that I have an allergy to Glam Glow. I don’t know what ingredients they are using but it makes me very red and itchy! I am not sensitive to skin products and am willing to try anything but my face does not like this brand! This specific mask TINGLES and BURNS! It is VERY uncomfortable. TOO uncomfortable! I do not recommend this to anyone.
Heather L.
Stow, OH
Love this product, however, it’s not much bang for your buck. It was also hard to put on. I felt like i should have used a brush to help spread it around. Once it was on, I did LOVE it. It tingled a bit, but not over powering. Definitely tolerable. It made my face super smooth and gave it such a glow. If the product wasn’t so expensive for such a small amount, I’d give it 5 stars for sure.
Julie S.
This mask definitely lives up to the tingle part in its name. It is a very refreshing face mask, but for those of us with extremely sensitive skin, I would say to probably stay away from it. My skin did react quite poorly. It burned and was very red after. If you have many allergies to skin products I would say go with another mask by glamglow that doesn't say tingle in the name, haha
Julia M.
San Marino
I love this product so so much. It is super easy to use and does its job! The leaves/ exfoliant inside the mask it’s self feels so nice of the skin. I got this product at Sephora for the price of $69 which is a bit pricy for a mask like this. The packaging is super cute and stylish, but it does not keep the mask inside fresh. The container is not airtight so the mask will dry out.
Bree S.
A friend of mine gave me this to try and usually I love #GlamGlow, but this just made me break out badly. Packaging is spot on and matches the other prodcuts. It smells good and the texture is right for what you are expecting, but for some reason my sensitive skin did not like it. I didn't break out to the point I had tears in my eyes, but lets just say wasn't the happiest.
Jodi F.
Lockport, NY
This mask works wonders on clearing up my acne and excess sebum. It also give my skin the most beautiful glow. I bought it at Sephora and I’m ready for a new one! It’s definitely worth the money with results like this that I see right away. This is not one of those masks that you use and wonder if it did anything. You can actually feel it working! I recommend this product 100%
Rosali S.
This was a very first mask I ever used from the Glam glow collection. It was recommended to me by a friend when I had an break out all of a sudden. She told me to use it three times in a row to help kill the bacteria that was causing me all these small little pimples. It helped give me more a smoother more brighter appearance immediately after using it, the only downside was that a did kind of give my skin a little bit of sensitivity. Although I think it's because my skin isn't a big fan of manual exfoliating and that's why I gave it three stars because it still works really well it's just not the one for my skin. So if you are a fan of physical exfoliant and having smoother and brighter skin and helping Target clogged pores I think you'll really like this mask.
Anna M.
Oxford , OH
I feel like this masks really does a great job digging deep into my pores. Not only does it get hard and dry your pore, when you go to wash it off it turns into a great scrub to exfoliate your skin. The one thing I do find which is why I gave it 4/5 is that sometimes it's a little harder to get off so I will have to use a towel to ensure all the little exfoliates wash off.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?