BY GLAMGLOW #29 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face mask and I'm wondering if this...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on sensitive skin 12 Answers
Gali S.
Haleiwa
My absolute most favorite mask and I have tried them all, from home made to high end brands like Glow Recipe, Kiehls, Peter Thomas Roth, etc. I love using this tingly mask whenever my skin looks dull and uneven. Helps tighten everything without drying out the skin and clears any imperfections you might be experiencing. Tingles quiet a bit during the first 5 minutes or so, which I personally love, but this might not be super pleasant for the sensitive skin types. Overall, I love the smell, the texture and what it does to my skin everytime. Worth the $, don’t think about it, just get it
Julie T.
Leominster
Love love LOVE this mask! Not only does it feel amazing on, but it leaves your skin feeling baby soft. It’s also really cool because as it dries it pulls out all the junk in your pores and you can see it in a darker color in the dried mask. Really awesome product! Just a bummer how expensive it is.
Imani H.
Great product absoluetly love love love it Great product absoluetly love love love it Great product absoluetly love love love it Great product absoluetly love love love it Great product absoluetly love love love it Great product absoluetly love love love it
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! When I feel like my skin is dull and dry, I use this mask and the next day my face is so glowy. I have dry patches so after using the mask I make sure I use a very hydrating moisturizer. I own all the glam glow mask set except for the purple one. Of all of them this is the only one I keep repurchasing. Highly recommend!
Megan W.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Use for exfoliating every few weeks. Leaves my skin feeling so soft! I bought the smaller container as I don’t use this often and don’t want it to dry up. This glam glow is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and I will buy again!
Dalia S.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask leaves your skin feeling BEYOND hydrating and youthful! I love it so much for those relaxing mommy days! I love this product so much! I definitely recommend as a must buy! GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin, so I appreciate a good exfoliant a lot, particularly in the winter time. I got GlamGlow's YouthMud in a sample kit from Sephora over the holidays, and I was anxious to try, particularly as it had been a long time since I had done a peel-off mask. Unfortunately, the GlamGlow mask was incredibly painful to peel off. After all of that, I was expecting baby soft skin, and I found that nothing at all had changed. I chucked in the trash and never looked back.
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face mask does tingle like it says and it’s because the product works so well. It was my first time using it and my face felt so smooth and the exfoliant was super gentle on my sensitive skin! I love every product from glam glow
Ivanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clogged pores, whiteheads, blackheads, acne, if so this is for you. This mask is the only one that works for my skin type. I have combination skin, really oily t zone but once in a while i have dry spots. Usually masks like this ones strip me of all my oils and leave me with dry patches. This one you can see how the mask extracts all the white and blackheads and after rinsing with warm water your skin isnt dry at all it leaves a radiant finish. Worth the splurge!
Milagros S.
Paterson , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t try this product yet , for me I think it’s to expensive, like a mom of 4 kids I can’t not really afford this, but the reviews says that it’s a good product , but for my opinion I think it’s not worth it the price is to high
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?