BY GLAMGLOW #22 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how d...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it wort...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
  • "I have sensitive skin so its really difficult to find products for my face. Glamglow actually works. I love it, its so relieving to find something that doesn't burn or red my face and feels great." in 665 reviews
Fareeha R.
Glamglow is one of my favorite brands, not just for their products but also for their marketing and coming out with products they know that consumers will love. This product definitely does the job, my only concern is that it kind of burns - which obviously tingling is in the title of the product (GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment) so it’s expected but my skin is super sensitive so I think it affected me more that it usually does.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
They aren't playing with that tingle. I've used this product several times now and I'm very pleased. My main concerns are some oiliness and pore size. Youth mud leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, and not dried out. The scent is of tea leaves. I like the grain in the product as it exfoliates while rinsing off. I got a sample of Sephora's version and while I'm always looking to save dollars, it's a poor comparison. Stick with the original for best results.
Eugene O.
Philadelphia
Has probably the best scent of all my products. I enjoy the tingling sensation and overall experience of the mask. I'm used to more powerful chemical exfoliators, but I think this is great for mild to moderate exfoliation. It's a good idea to multi-mask and apply this to any areas that you have rough, uneven texture. Do not use if your skin is already compromised, with any other form of exfoliation, or after shaving because it will burn.
Kayla J.
Stamford, CT
I definitely like this mask and would  buy again. After using it my skin is literally glowing. A couple of things...1) the consistency and texture is weird. 2) I definitely didn’t get any tingling sensation which was fine but thought it was worth noting 3) after removing this my face is extremely red for a few minutes. I have sensitive skin but it’s pretty bad! It goes away after about 10-15 minutes and then I see the glow!
sam 🌷.
Brownsville , TX
GUYS THIS MASK IS FREAKING AMAZING! This was actually the very first mask I tried from Glam Glow and I can’t even express my excitement after my very first use! It does tingle a little but I like to believe that’s how you know it’s working. I also really loved the whole tightening upon your face feel! I feel like it really tightened, smoothed, and exfoliated my face! If you’re looking for a brand that does what it says it will do, Glam Glow is for you! Every mask is also super cute and fun to use 💕
Tina F.
san diego
I received a sample of this and my first thought was that the packaging was cheesy but tried it out anyways because I was in need of a facial treatment. I have oily skin that seems to never have a clear complexion and pores galore! After I washed the mask off I could NOT believe how amazing my skin felt and looked! It made my skin look so youthful, my pores shrunk, my skin was soft and so polished looking. I immediately took a picture of the ripped sample pack so I would never EVER forget what I just put ON my face. AMAZING!
Susan S.
This product is NOT for sensitive skin!!! Once you apply it, you’ll almost instantly feel an intense tingly sensation that can be irritating for sensitive skin or where your skin has cracks from dryness. However, after I use it, it does make my face feel extremely clean and plump. I would definitely recommend you to try it first before purchasing because this product isn’t for everyone. I usually use this 1-2x a week and it still does its job!!
Colbie E.
Washington, DC
I absolutely LOVED glamglow's youthmud tinglexfoliate treatment. I had tried a few glamglow products in the past, but this is definitely my favorite. it tingles and feels like it brings your skin to life, and then upon rinsing it off (use a wet washcloth), your skin feels so fresh and all dead skin is taken off. HIGHLY recommend this mask if you actually want to see and feel a difference in your dry skin.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
This mask is one of a kind. It leaves a tingly warming sensation on my skin while using it. But does it irritate my skin. It works amazing, I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. I love using this mask once a week. I feel like it rejuvenates my skin. The only downfall is this mask is expensive but this brand is well worth the money. I definitely see results with this facial mask. I buy mine at Sephora.
Samantha D.
Charleston, SC
The Glam Glow mask is one of my favorite masks
for clearing clogged pores, giving my skin a good deep clean, and brightening
skin when it’s looking a little dull. I love the tingling effect it has so you
know it’s really working. The only downside with these clay masks is getting
them off when washing your face in the sink, they can be a little more
difficult. Still, highly recommend this project.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?