BY GLAMGLOW #15 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how does it m...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it worth the pr...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
  • "I have sensitive skin so its really difficult to find products for my face. Glamglow actually works. I love it, its so relieving to find something that doesn't burn or red my face and feels great." in 665 reviews
CHARiSSA J.
Sacramento, CA
This mask hydrates, exfoliates, and I can feel it unplug my pores when rinsed off. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and supple It has the texture where you can also feel the rich quality of the volcanic ash and green tea texture which I find very relaxing. Not to mention the wonderful natural scent tops it off.
Sabrina A.
This stuff does work but watch out for people with sensitive skin! Your skin may have a burning sensation once you apply it so I only use it once every few weeks when my skin really needs to detox. I notice my skin is smoother after using it but don’t notice too much of a difference to justify the high price tag.
Caitlin R.
Pace, FL
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite masks! You can feel it start working as soon as you put it on. It does sting a little, so might not be good for sensitive skin. But it leaves skin super soft and gives skin a beautiful glow! Perfect to use right before an event or any day you want to look extra good.
Stacey O.
Wow this product absolutely does wonders on your skin! The packaging of the product is very slim and easy to travel with as well. I’ve recently been struggling with acne and it cleared my skin up so much it’s my go to product. I will 100% be repurchasing it. It has now become one of my holy grail products!
Kristen S.
Pooler, GA
THIS. is the holy grail of face masks!!! I have never used such an amazing face mask and although It is very pricy for a mask, the effectiveness is out of this world! This mask exceeded my expectations and 10/10 would buy It again for sure! A little of the product goes a long way and works so great!
Taria B.
Tucson, AZ
Glam glow masks are the best I have tried. I can officially say I have tried them all, and this one is still one of my favorites. The smell, the tingles, the results! It FEELS like it works, and it does. Luxury treatment in a jar. Highly recommend. GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Nannette M.
Johns Creek, GA
I swear to god this is the holy grail. it is like the actual fountain of youth it is fantastic. I got it in a small sample packet so I didn't have to pay for it (it can definitely be on the higher end price wise) but I would honestly be willing to shell out the money because of how great the results are.
Cecily S.
This mask is expensive and I really wanted to try it so I bought it at Costco at a discounted price. I liked it but I found that it made my face really red which is part of the mask. I would however forget to use it and it would dry up eventually in the container, so don’t wait to long to use it up!
Joanie S.
Bensalem, PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It’s a great mask and I really think it does a great job. It does tingle a decent amount and can be jarring at first, especially for someone who may have really sensitive skin. It makes my skin super soft and just feel amazing aside from looking great too. Definitely a must try.
Paula L.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely in love! One of my favorite products! I purchased from Sephora! Expensive as hell, but definitely worth it. The packaging is pretty which is definitely a draw for me. It can be harsh on your skin the first time, if your not used to higher end products but give it time and you’ll love it!
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?