BY GLAMGLOW #29 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new face mask and I'm wondering if this...2 Answers
Stacey S.
Studio City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy putting this mask on! I realize the difference right away, but am not sure it is really making a long term difference. It feels great on, and you feel the tingling, without being uncomfortable. My skin is average and doesn't necessarily need a mask.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask so much. It tingles and really cleans your pores! It also leaves my skin feeling extra tightened and youthful! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I've started using the Lush Mask of Magnamity bc it works just as well for a fraction of the price.
Gabriela P.
I like the way this product feels but unfortunately it does nothing for my skin. I do think Glam Glow overall is a bit overhyped and a tad bit expensive. It didnt really meet my expectations, but I would like to give some of their other products a go.

Crystal R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased at Sephora. My skin is a little sensitive so when first trying the product, left skin feeling a little itchy, but also very smooth. After a couple times of using, turns out I really like this product now. Just have to get your skin used to in a way.
Macy H.
Orlando
I absolutely loved this mask! I used it for my skin when it was breaking out and it helped out a lot without drying my face out. I was a little bummed that it dried out quickly, but that was my fault for not putting the lid on completely. I’d definitely use it again though I do wish it had a better scent.
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is great for a quick fix on pores and exfoliation. It is a little pricey but you can get similar treatment with the cleanser although it is a bit drying.. it will last a long time and is good as a spot treatment as well. I would definitely recommend!
Angie K.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! I’ve looked for dupes for years to no luck! It literally makes my skin glow! I like to use it before an important event or when I just wanna glow! I can’t rave enough about this and have bought the travel and full size multiple times!
Kim J.
Largo, MD
This was the first mask I used from this brand and it’s my favorite. My skin feels clean and refreshed after the use of this mask. Helps to dry up any breakouts I might have, whenever it’s available as a sample when I checkout at Sephora I always choose it.
MelissaAnd I.
Irvine
I love everything about the glamglow line but I really love the tingle exfoliate. It makes my face so fresh and cool at the end. I love the jars it's end , the packaging beyond meets my expectations. . I'd definitely recommend to others. I use glamglow daily
Lily F.
Lexington, KY
I finally gave in and coughed up the cash for this, hoping it would live up to the hype.  First, let me say that "tingle" is a misnomer.  It tingles in the same way that rug burn tickles. I read the instructions, and saw that the tingle may be more or less intense for each person (or jar, not sure which), and was told within 10 minutes it would tingle.  I put on a thin coat of it, and noticed there were flecks of tea leaves in it, and it smelled very much like green tea extract.  It is also very gritty.  That helps with the exfoliation when you remove it, but back to the putting it on part.  Once I finished applying it it "tingled" the heck out of me right away, and I learned something about myself.  Apparently I weirdly liked that feeling.  It is definitely a feeling that leaves you quite positive that it is doing something, although initially I wasn't sure that the something it was doing wasn't burning my skin off.  That being said, apparently, your results may vary, and your face may just lightly tingle.  After peak tingling, it subsided to cool and tight, and I removed it as instructed on the box.  It takes a bit to get it off, but that's part of the exfoliation process, and I was fine with that.  Then I dried my face, and holy crap!  My forehead looks like I've had botox, my pores are tight, and my face is shiny and soft as a baby's bottom.  I'm rarely impressed after spending $69 on a mask, but this lived up to the hype, and I feel like I got my moneys worth.  If you can afford it, I recommend you try it, but be careful if you have sensitive skin.

I gave this 4/5 stars purely because it's priced in a way that makes it too exclusive.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?