BY GLAMGLOW #17 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how does it m...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it worth the pr...1 Answers
Julie C.
Madison
Super awesome mask. It actually does tingle a bit! It has green tea twigs and leaves in it, which I absolutely loved. I don’t typically use mud masks, but I had to try Glam Glow. It dried pretty quickly and felt tight like drying mud masks usually do. The reviews I read said to gently exfoliate skin when rinsing off the mask. It gave me such an awesome clearance of the skin. So soft after all the dead skin cells were removed! My skin did glow! I saw this after only one use. It is very, very pricey, considering the jar is very small. The packaging is adorable and tempting. Looks good among my other skincare products. If you buy Youthmud on Amazon, careful, there are fakes around. Happy masking!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Sheela V.
I got a sample of this at Sephora. I have used it twice and will get one more use out of it. I apply it with a flat makeup brush - not very thick and I love it. It burns a little (maybe a little more than a little), I was worried the first time that I would have a mega-red face when I took it off, but my skin looked very nice, pale and glowy and the smell is heavenly. I can't place it, but it reminds me of my grandmother - like iced tea and something green... not old lady-ish at all even though I said grandmother... I don't know about seeing any long term benefits but I would repurchase this for a treat to myself.
Faye R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my absolute favourite mask of all time! I usually do some sort of mask 1-2 times per week. However, I only treat myself to this mask once every couple months because it's so expensive. It makes the biggest impact after a single use of any mask I've ever used. My skin looks notably different: more amazing and radiant. My partner will occasionally compliment me on my nice skin. However, they ALWAYS do it on a day where I've used this mask earlier. In the beginning, I'd laugh at the 'coincidence' and tell them about Glam Glow Youthmud. Now they will just look at me with adoration and say "Did you use your special mask thingy today?" To me that speaks volumes. I have very dry skin so finding a clay mask that works is especially challenging. Clay-based masks are so much more satisfying than hydrating masks so I've spent a lot of time torturing my face in search of a good one. Trying this mask for the first time was a little terrifying. The tingling sensation made me worry I was burning the heck out of my skin but it didn't hurt so I left it on. Once I washed it off I was pleasantly surprised to find that my skin wasn't at all red or irritated. It was just glowing and amazing.
alexandria w.
longwood
When this product says tinglexfoliate, they are not playing. No gimmicks. I was sixteen when this came out I do believe and I was a frequent flyer at my local jcp sephora where my friend worked. One day she said the product finally launched and I could pick from the glam glow samples. So I tried this one. My face, was washed in warm water and ready for application. SO I THOUGHT. My face was on fire, I thought my face was going to fall off. The tingling sensation was so funny but in a good way. When I took the hard as a rock mask off, my face was a little red, little beat. once my face calmed down, I noticed how gorgeous and polished my skin was. Worth all the effort.
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
So I recently tried this as a sample from my local Sephora store so I could see what all the hype was around this brand of face masks. I have very sensitive skin so finding something that won’t irritate it is difficult sometimes. The face mask says it will tingle, however, I felt wayyyy more than just a slight tingle. The face mask felt like it was burning my skin, so I immediately after about a minute washed it off and it caused so much redness and sensitivity I immediately tossed the rest of the sample. I’m nervous to try any of the other Glamglow’s because of this.
Sarah L.
Hutto
This is one of the best masks I’ve used. It tingles and has such a fresh scent by the time it’s dried and I see all of my pores being purged of excess sebum and toxins, I know I’m getting my life together.
This mask is perfect if you wear makeup a lot because it really detoxifies your face.
My skin felt smooth and clean after I used. Unlike most mud masks you don’t break out horribly a few days after application which is great. Perfect product to use if you’re looking to reset your skin to normal after the week’s taxing effects on your face.
Worth every penny, and you get quite a few uses out of each jar.
Rachael P.
I must say that the Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment from @glamglow is a pretty awesome mask! I love how it turns a light gray shade while you're wearing it and you can definitely feel the tingle while the mask is on. I was worried that it would be difficult to wash off but it came off of my face really easily. My face felt really smooth after I rinsed off the mask. I would definitely consider using this mask again.
Ashley J.
Tried the trial size of this product due to the high cost of the full size and not knowing how I would like it. Overall it was just ok. I had high hopes based off others reviews but I just didn’t think there was anything special about this product. The smell was ok, consistency was a little weird, there were black flakes in the mask but they weren’t hard like you would normally expect for exfoliating purposes. My face felt clean after using this but honestly prefer some cheaper alternative instead that are better quality.
Sarah M.
If you are looking for an abrasive exfoliating mask, this is a good one. However, this mask wasn’t a good fit for me. I have easily irritated skin and am prone to redness. This mask aggravated my sensitive skin. While it felt tight while drying, I can’t really speak to a lasting tightening effect. I did like the subtle fragrance as I’m against strongly fragranced beauty products. Also, it applied easily with a flat foundation brush despite its gritty texture. If you have sensitive skin, I’d pass on this mask.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?