BY GLAMGLOW #29 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new face mask and I'm wondering if this...2 Answers
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so great! It leaves my skin feeling baby smooth and with a super even texture. I love the whole experience of this mask, from the moment you put it on your face and you start feeling the tingling sensation, then cooling and refreshing, and finally when you remove it you get a great exfoliating massage that leaves your skin like a dream! I will have to say though, this mask has a REALLY strong burning and tingling sensation that lasts for about two minutes. I do enjoy the burning sensation but if you don’t like strong feelings, this is definitely not your mask. The physical exfoliator is also a little rough for my preference, but the results makes it totally worth it. My face gets a little red after I use it for a couple minutes but after I finish my skin care routine the redness goes away and all you are left with is a beautiful skin texture! I also have to say that the application of this mask is not that convenient, the texture is really thick and grainy. I recommend to apply directly with your fingers. The smell of this mask is also great! It is hard to describe since I think I haven’t smell something similar like this products but I will say it has a floral/citrus/tea/natural smell with lavander and chamomile notes. The smell of this product is not as strong as other glamglow products, which I like!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Faye R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my absolute favourite mask of all time! I usually do some sort of mask 1-2 times per week. However, I only treat myself to this mask once every couple months because it's so expensive. It makes the biggest impact after a single use of any mask I've ever used. My skin looks notably different: more amazing and radiant. My partner will occasionally compliment me on my nice skin. However, they ALWAYS do it on a day where I've used this mask earlier. In the beginning, I'd laugh at the 'coincidence' and tell them about Glam Glow Youthmud. Now they will just look at me with adoration and say "Did you use your special mask thingy today?" To me that speaks volumes. I have very dry skin so finding a clay mask that works is especially challenging. Clay-based masks are so much more satisfying than hydrating masks so I've spent a lot of time torturing my face in search of a good one. Trying this mask for the first time was a little terrifying. The tingling sensation made me worry I was burning the heck out of my skin but it didn't hurt so I left it on. Once I washed it off I was pleasantly surprised to find that my skin wasn't at all red or irritated. It was just glowing and amazing.
Amy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had heard a lot about Glamglow, so this is the product I decided to try first. The mud mask felt amazing on my skin. When applying, there was a gritty/granular texture, which I loved! It’s great to incorporate an exfoliant into a mud mask. I loved the fact that when I made small concentric circles while applying I felt like I was exfoliating as well. In comparison, other masks have a creamier, more smooth texture without an exfoliant, but this went on thick with the added benefit of buffing out of impurities during the initial application. I also loved the cooling tingle that my face felt during the whole 15 minutes I left it on. It was very rejuvenating. I would suggest using a warm washcloth when removing the mask because your hands and water won’t do it. My skin felt absolutely amazing after this mask. I rank it in my top 5, and sometimes use it in the place of Dr Brandt’s Poredermabrasion. I wouldn’t recommend using it more than twice a week-max. Personally, I switch masks and use this one once weekly.
Bree F.
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
I absolutely love the smell of this product it smells like a perfume ans works like an absolute charm!! One of the best masks I have ever used! I love to follow with one of their face masks. You guys if glam glow were to make a scent or perfume just in the way this mask smells alone, is buy about 90 bottles! I love this!! One of my all time favorite masks!! It makes my skin exfoliate all the impurities and cleanses it all Up and clears it of any ugly pimples or blemishes! The mask has bigger chunks of the products in it and glides on smoothly. I love this mask and the white one. It’s better to buy the full sized ones that is the only way you’ll save the most $ and get the most value, yes the cute little ones are great the others are actually a rip off save the $ and just invest in a larger one. :)
Manaro U.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin, so I decided to give this a try.  I like the consistency.  It didn’t feel like it was drying my skin.  It was easy to apply and remove.  It left my skin very soft, which I really liked.  It had a pleasant smell to it; not overpowering.  It is expensive in my opinion, but you can get a sample size for less.  I would recommend for use once in a while, but if you can afford it, it’s a nice addition to your skin care routine.
Liz M.
Love this!  Easy to use and I see results.  I love all of their products. My only suggestion would be to change the print on the jars.  If the directions are on the jar, it is very difficult or nearly impossible to read. That would be the only area of improvement.  Some of the products do not have the directions on the jar and I would make it consistent that every product does.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything GlamGlow! The Youthmud products are all incredible as usual, and this mask works beautifully for anyone with aging skin, fine lines or wrinkles, enlarged pores, and any skin type from oily to dry. Like others have said, it does tingle and tighten significantly, so if your skin is extra sensitive it might not be comfortable for you - but I have fairly sensitive skin, and I really love this mask! The tingle feels good, and my skin feels incredibly tight and clean afterwards. If I feel irritation afterwards, I follow up with the Thirstymud mask and revel in the softness. I do wish these masks were less expensive, but about once a year they have a BOGO free deal, so I stock up then!
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! When I feel like my skin is dull and dry, I use this mask and the next day my face is so glowy. I have dry patches so after using the mask I make sure I use a very hydrating moisturizer. I own all the glam glow mask set except for the purple one. Of all of them this is the only one I keep repurchasing. Highly recommend!
Hayley W.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask I absolutely love. Every single time I use it I manage to have the best skin I ever have for up to 3 days after. It leaves my skin matte, and super smooth. This helps eat rid of any breakouts I have as it dries them out and seems to suck the bacteria out. (I know that doesn't really happen, it just seems like it does it)
Angeli B.
S Chesterfld, VA
I want to purchase this so bad but it's so expensive and I just can't even. Is it even worth the price? I mean should I really spend like 70$ on this? what does it all do to your face? can it make you break out?
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I want this so bad but the price kills me! Is it really worth it?
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
where can i purchase this in store?
kayla c.
Has anyone ever bought this product and it actually thought it worked because all the reviews have been great so far. GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
Is this mask nice for people with dry skin?